33. Reunion

Thieves in the Night

 

"Thank you, Choi Jae Mi." Sunggyu smiled widely, his eyes disappearing.

 

"No problem, Sunggyu. I couldn't just let Infinite fall apart now, could I? It's no fun to play a game by yourself." Jae Mi replied and then turned to Sungyeol.

 

"You're welcome." She said to him.

 

"I believe we worked together, Dark Princess." Sungyeol said pointedly.

 

"I believe it was my plan, Lee Sungyeol." Jae Mi retorted.

 

"Fine, thank you." Sungyeol said in defeat.

 

Jae Mi wore a victorious smirk on her face when she turned to the others.

 

"How are all of you?" She asked.

 

"Fine, they just gave us water." Sunggyu answered.

 

"They didn't give you water before?" Jae Mi raised an eyebrow.

 

"Nope, we were suspects and we didn't want to give away fingerprints." Dongwoo replied.

 

"Makes sense. So you guys can go and be together and do whatever you do." She said, waving her hand.

 

All the boys turned to each other, "I guess so. There isn't really much else to do." Sunggyu shrugged.

 

"Goodbye then, Infinite. I might actually be able to catch some sleep before school tomorrow." Jae Mi waved goodbye and moved to stand next to Jiyong.

 

"Thank you, Jiyong oppa." She whispered to him.

 

"Not a problem at all, princess. That was kinda fun." He assured her with a smile.

 

The Infinite boys started to move away before Sungyeol stopped and turned around.

 

"Forgot something." He said approaching Jae Mi.

 

"What is it, Mr. Kingka?" She asked him.

 

Sungyeol smiled and pecked her lips, "That. Thank you again, Ms. Jae Mi." He waved goodbye as he caught up with the others.

 

Jiyong looked at her eyes wide, "What was that?!?" He demanded.

 

Jae Mi was still touching her bottom lip in a daze.

 

"Choi Jae Mi, why did that boy kiss you without permission?!" Jiyong shouted, pulling her out of the wonderful thoughts of Sungyeol's lips against hers.

 

Looking at Jiyong, eyes wide, "Because we're dating.." She mumbled softly.

 

"Without our approval?! Excuse me!! Wait until Seunghyun hyung hears about this!" Jiyong hopped into his car as did Jae Mi.

 

"Do we have to tell Seunghyun oppa?" She asked pleadingly.

 

"Yes, we do. What is that boy's name again? Sungyeol?" Jiyong asked.

 

Jae Mi sighed, the downside of having older brothers... "Yeah. Sungyeol."

 

They arrived at the house swiftly with Jiyong's anger fueling the car.

 

"Seunghyun hyung!" He shouted as he entered the house.

 

"In the study, Jiyong." Seunghyun called back calmly.

 

Jiyong looked at Jae Mi and took her wrist, "Come on, you're going to tell him."

 

She just listened to him and walked up the stairs to Seunghyun's study.

 

"What is it, Jiyong?" Seunghyun not bothering to look up from his papers.

 

"Did you know that your baby sister is dating a guy?" Jiyong asked loudly, disbelief all over his words.

 

Seunghyun instantly set the papers down and met eyes with Jae Mi, "What's his name?" He asked, eyes narrowing to a glare.

 

"Lee Sungyeol." Jae Mi answered in defeat.

 

"You should go to bed, Jae Mi. You have school tomorrow. I will tell you my decision in the morning." Seunghyun instructed, sending his little sister out of the room.

 

Jiyong looked at him, shocked at what happened, "Hyung! What was that?!"

 

"There is nothing to worry about Jiyong. Lee Sungyeol is perfect for Jae Mi." Seunghyun assured him before continuing to his paperwork.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ :)

Woot:) Okay, romance for you all the way momo unni :)

Until the end~ Except with one small thing that has to happen of course ;D