34. As Expected

Thieves in the Night

 

Jae Mi woke up early in the morning to find Seunghyun watching TV.

 

"Breaking News: News Reporter Im Yoona has been charged with fraud, money laundering and obstruction of justice...." was all Jae Mi heard before she zoned out.

 

"Yes. She's gone." Jae Mi cheered in front of her brother.

 

"Good, now get to school. And try to behave for a while. Just because Yoona is gone doesn't mean the Thief Task Force will give up on catching you guys." Seunghyun shooed her away with a sandwich in her hand.

 

"Arasseo." Jae Mi said, before exiting the house.

 

Seunghuyn walked over to the phone to make a phone call, "Hello, Mrs. Lee? Today is a good day."

 

---

 

Jae Mi walked to school as usual and found all of Infinite waiting for her at the gate.

 

"Hello, everyone." Jae Mi greeted, waving across the line.

 

"Good morning, Jae Mi." They said back, not even greasy Woohyun had something to say.

 

"Good morning, princess." Sungyeol smiled at her and took her hand to kiss it.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Kingka." She blushed and took a step to steal a kiss from him this time.

 

"Class time." Sunggyu said as the group walked together.

 

As expected, the entire school was talking about Yoona and how she blamed her troubles on Sunggyu, Sungjong, and Dongwoo already.

 

"Sunggyu oppa!! Are you okay? Did Yoona hurt you? Did the police hurt you? Dongwoo oppa, you're okay too right? Sungjongie!! How are you?" was all that the group heard all morning with girl after girl coming up to them to ask the condition of their kingkas.

 

Jae Mi could feel a slight headache coming on and she tried to move away from the irritating crowd.

 

"Come on, I'll walk you to class, princess." Sungyeol said, putting his arm around her and walking in the opposite direction of the others.

 

And more whispers came out after they left.

 

"I always knew it. That was totally expected. Sungyeol and Jae Mi FINALLY!" Several girls whispered amongst each other in front of the others.

 

Woohyun gave a knowing look to all of them as they wiggled their eyebrows at each other. Because they were feeling the exact same way.

 

Finally those two got together. After so long of just being formal and flirting, they were finally together.

 

---

 

Sungyeol walked Jae Mi all the way straight to classroom, where the queenkas stood in front of.

 

He tightened his arm around her, pulling her closer and kissing her temple.

 

"I'm sure you have already heard." Sungyeol said lowly.

 

Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany nodded.

 

"Good, so leave her alone." Sungyeol somewhat threatened but never really said anything. He turned back to Jae Mi, "Bye, princess. I'll make sure to walk you home after." He pecked her lips and gave a warning look to the girls before walking away.

 

Jae Mi smiled in the happily blissful mood she was put in and walked past the 'queenkas.' She actually stayed awake during class, not that she was actually paying attention though.

 

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she checked it, "Hey, princess. Something came up. T.T I can't walk you home." Sungyeol had texted her.

 

"Awww.. It's okay. I can handle it." She replied and put her phone away.

 

The bell rang and she got her stuff together to walk home by herself. She changed and lazed around in her room.

 

Author's Note:

Update again :)

I am going to try finish my Soo fic before I finish this one :)

They have the same amount. But the Soo fic requires more detail on my part.

[Hawaii, my home] Check it out!