26. Operation Sistine Chapel Photos: Caught

Thieves in the Night

 

Yoona immediately left school to go down to the police station, ignoring the cries of the annoying queenkas she was using.

 

The moment she walked into the station, the news was on.

 

"The Dark Princess has left her card once again. This time it's for the Sistine Chapel Ceiling Photos on display at the Seoul Art Museum. The photos reportedly arrived last night and she has already wants them in her grasp. Will we be seeing another battle between Infinite and the Dark Princess? Stay tuned as we keep up with the latest updates of the situation." Taeyeon said.

 

The trainee was good, Yoona had to give her that. But no one could replace Im Yoona.

 

She strolled right into Chief Onew's office and sat down.

 

"What did you find?" Onew asked her, putting the newspaper down.

 

"This." Yoona took out the calling card from her pocket and handing it to Onew.

 

"It's a calling card for Infinite." Onew said obviously.

 

Yoona sighed, "I know that, but it came off of one of the students, his name is Lee Sungjong and I saw this fall out of his pocket." She said.

 

"Okay, but he's only one of seven and even then we don't know who the Dark Princess is." Onew sighed.

 

"It doesn't matter. We can capture them tonight. Just wait for them to try escape from the museum when they fight each other off and then take whoever you can." Yoona said.

 

Onew looked at her in shock, "That's.. Not a bad idea." He said.

 

"Well, you're welcome. I have to get to work." Yoona said. "Call me when you need me." And she left the room.

 

=====

 

"What are we going to do hyung? We already know that it's Jae Mi? So what now?" Sungjong asked.

 

"We continue the chess game until someone loses, of course." Sungyeol answered as the boys got dressed.

 

They arrived at the museum, moments after Jae Mi did and they had to catch up.

 

Jae Mi already secured the photos in her bag by the time they reached her, thinking she had won her move.

 

"Not so fast, Jae Mi." Sungyeol said as he stood in front of her, blocking her way.

 

She moved this way and that but that's the thing with two masterminds, they can predict each other's moves.

 

Sungyeol easily kept Jae Mi in her place and tried to reach for the bag.

 

"I don't think so, Lee Sungyeol." Jae Mi hissed before jumping out the window.

 

A soft cushiony memory foam mattress broke her fall and she ran for it.

 

Sungyeol and the others chased after her.

 

Not realizing who lied in wait.

 

The police waited for their right time and attacked.

 

Taking down the weaker links, however they were unsuccessful in the capture of the Dark Princess.

 

Only able to get three members of Infinite.

 

Removing the black hoodies and revealing their faces. They were put into handcuffs and set into the back of the car.

 

The others saw the ambush but couldn't do anything without getting caught themselves.

 

And honestly, they were more valuable on the outside than the inside.

 

"We have to get them back." Sungyeol said panting as they hid.

 

"I know I have an idea." Jae Mi said, "But it's not very nice."

 

"Let's hear it. Whatever it takes to get those three back, we're doing." He swore.

 

"Then, let's get started." Jae Mi said before explaining her plans.

Author's Note:
Last of my spam~
Also, if you haven't voted already, please PLEASE do so (I don't want to have ties):
http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/199094


This is the Sistine Chapel Ceiling by Michaelangelo.

He's just getting better looking don't you think?