Distraction: Part Two

Chaennie Oneshots.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Time skip because I'm impatient and started writing something else. Enjoy some more fluff.

 

 

“Miss Park!”

 

“Chaeyoung, can I have a photo?”

 

“Miss Park! Can you sign my album?”

 

Chaeyoung scribbled her signature over her printed and miniaturized face with a smile. She had been swarmed with kids ever since she parked her Mercedes and walked up the path to the house. She didn’t mind the attention. She was used to it. She liked signing autographs and interacting with fans, even if this was her day off. 

 

The kids all said their thank you's and rushed back into the house. Chaeyoung stepped through the open door herself and was met by more running and even more screaming from kids. They were everywhere. Some chased each other with balloons in their hands, using them as weapons, and others had grass stains on their clothes, all screaming with laughter. Chaeyoung was maybe an hour late to the party, but somehow these kids still had so much energy.

 

Chaeyoung dodged the kids and the colorful streamers hanging from the ceiling all around the house. Luckily, she found some people her own age and asked them a question. The response: “In the garden.”

 

She thanked them and walked through the kitchen and lounge towards the big french doors leading to the back garden. She leaned against the door frame and smiled when she found who she was looking for. Her girlfriend.

 

Jennie was sitting on the grass, her long, white, summer dress pooling around her as two kids braided her hair. They intertwined daisies and buttercups into the braids. Whilst they worked on her hair, another kid kept running up to Jennie to gift her with things. Toy trucks. Toy dinosaurs. Plastic buckets from the sandpit. Jennie would say thank you with a sweet smile every time he came back with a different gift. Chaeyoung knew Jennie was fond of gifts. Maybe the toys weren't as lavish as the ones Chaeyoung bought her, but the same delight was there on her face and she was grateful just the same. When the kids were finished with Jennie’s braids, the look was completed with a party hat. The elastic snapped under her chin and it sat pink and blue and wonky on her head. Watching the whole scene unfold, Chaeyoung couldn’t help but smile and feel her heart swell with love. 

 

Chaeyoung had asked Jennie to be her girlfriend almost two years ago (she had a surprise trip to Hawaii planned for their second anniversary). Jennie had been patiently waiting for Chaeyoung to ask. She didn't want to overstep even though they both knew their casual relationship was long gone. Chaeyoung still appreciated the thought. 

 

The first time they both said I love you wasn’t long into their official relationship. Chaeyoung and Jennie were standing on the edge of a pier, Chaeyoung with her hands wrapped around Jennie’s waist and Jennie with her hands covering Chaeyoung’s as they looked off to sea. Very romantic and very Titani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter