SERIOUSLY THIS SHOULD END

Love Support
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Urghh..” Moonbyul squirm in her sleep after the light from her apartment window came shining to her eyes. She opened one of her eyes trying to adjust with the sudden light entering her eyes. She look at the bedside table to peek on the digital clock on the table.

 

“11:00AM”

 

She slowly rubbed her eyes before turning to look at the other side of the bed. She could see the of her girlfriend who is still soundly sleeping. Moonbyul move closer and back hug her girlfriend getting herself comfortable on her girlfriend’s warm back.

 

“Baby it’s morning already..”

 

“Hmmm..”

 

“Baby wake uppp”

 

“5 more minutes..”

 

“Baby..” Moonbyul leave light feathery kisses on the back of her girlfriend’s neck.

 

“Hmmm” Wheein moaned lightly.

 

Moonbyul continue to tease the sleeping girl by leaving a trail of kisses behind her ears. Wheein squirm in her sleep feeling tickled with her girlfiriend hot breath.

 

“Wake upp” Moonbyul whined at her girlfriend back wanting some attention.

 

Wheein groaned in her sleep feeling annoyed that her sleep was bothered by her annoying girlfriend. She turn to look at her now pouting girlfriend and pinch her chubby cheek.

 

“Whaatttt?”

 

“I love you hehe”

 

“Aish you annoying, thank God you’re cute” Wheein said while showing her annoyed face.

 

“I know I’m cute you just can’t resist, morning baby”

 

“Good morning hun..” Wheein peck the older girl on her lips.

 

“What do we want to do today?” Moonbyul asked. Hands sneaking around the younger girl waist pulling her closer. Wheein snuggled closer to her girlfriend, their body touching each other.

 

“I don’t have any plan today but…”

 

“Ouch baby why!” Moonbyul pulled away looking at her girlfriend feeling shocked after getting a hard pinch on her stomach by Wheein.

 

“Don’t think that I already forgot about what happen last night okay!”

 

“Huh last night?”

 

“Yes last night!”

 

“We made love last night?”

 

“Not that!” Wheein said flustered when her girlfriend said about their love making session last night.

 

“Ohhh ohh ohhh!” Moonbyul shouted after remembering something that had happened last night.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Wheein?”

 

Moonbyul called for her girlfriend right after she stepped into her apartment. She just got back from her radio program. Since today is Wednesday she have two radio schedule back to back. One is live and another one is pre-recorded.

 

“Baby?”

 

Moonbyul called again then stop dead in her track after seeing her girlfriend sitting quietly on the dining in the dark, she could see all of the foods that is laying out on the table. The dark aura surrounding the younger girl making Moonbyul gulp down a huge chunk of saliva.

 

“Baby why are you sitting in the dark?” She the switch on the light only to be seeing her girlfriend in a peach flowery dress that they bought together during their last date out.

 

“You forgot right?” Wheein asked in her low voice making Moonbyul feel like peeing her pants.

 

“What did I forget?” Moonbyul closed her eyes trying to think hard what occasion that she forgot till her girlfriend is this mad.

 

“Wheein in dress… gopchang and samgyeopsal on the table… our favorite cream cake….” Moonbyul think hard in her head.

 

“OH. MY. GOD!”

 

“Now you remembered?”

 

“Baby oh my God I’m sooo sorry” Moonbyul frantically walk to her girlfriend who is still sitting quietly sending daggers to her.

 

“I’m sorry baby, it slipped my mind…” Moonbyul kneeled down beside her girlfriend holding her hands that is clasp tightly on her tight.

 

Wheein closed her eyes feeling frustrated with the older girl who happened to forgot their 5th anniversary together. She remembered the disappointment she felt when she called Moonbyul’s manager and he told her that she have after recording drinking session with Studio Starnight staff.

 

“I have no excuses to save myself right now, I’m sorry baby…” She took her girlfriend hand wanting to leave a kiss on top of it but failed to do so after Wheein pulled her hand away. She stood up and went inside their shared bedroom.

 

“Baby wait” Moonbyul hurriedly follow behind. “Baby I’m sorry” She back hugged the shorter girl who is standing looking out the window to see the bird view of Seoul.

 

“Did you have fun?” Wheein quietly said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“She was there too right?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Heize-ssi….”

 

“Ohh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter