REAL END

Love Support
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. . . . . . . . .

 

“Are you excited? I am excited for this Wednesday too. Wheein solo comeback special here in Studio Starnight! I’ll see you guys this Wednesday with our special guest okay? Goodnight thank you for tuning in!” Moonbyul waves to the cameras in the studio saying goodbye to all of her listeners.

 

“Thank you for all your hard work today!” She stand up and bow to all of the staff members in the room. Her radio show for Monday night ended at 9.30PM and she just cannot wait to go back home. To the arms of her lover.

 

“Hmm extra excited to end the show today I see??” The producer of her radio show like usual will always find way to about her love life.

 

“Feels good to end my work PD-nim hehe” Moonbyul shyly scratch the back of her neck. “Thank you for tonight PD-nim, see you this Wednesday!”

 

“Sure Byul, see you this Wednesday. Don’t be late!” The producer teasingly winked at the former.

 

“Aishh” Moonbyul dismissed her producer and made her way out of Never Time building straight into her company van that is waiting outside.

 

“Dinner?”

 

“It’s okay oppa, Wheein is cooking me something tonight. So chop chop move now!” Moonbyul excitedly said happy with the fact that she is going to come back home to her girlfriend who is waiting for her with dinner on her table.

 

“Yes boss” Her manager playfully salute before driving the van straight to Moon Byul Yi apartment where her girlfriend is waiting at home with foods.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

“Baby I’m homeee!” Moonbyul shout right after she step inside her apartment unit. The light in her living room is and she could hear the sound of her television playing.

 

That is just how Jung Wheein is when she is alone at home, she need to play some music or television programs so that she can hear people voices. She like being alone but if it is too quiet her mind will start having this weird scenario so she hate to have such thoughts in her mind.

 

“Baby?”

 

“Kitchen hun…”

 

Moonbyul leave her bag pack at the sofa in her living not forgetting to undress her jacket leaving it lying on the sofa. She walked straight to the kitchen only to be seeing her girlfriend looking so domestically cute in her apron.

 

Moonbyul shuffled to where her girlfriend is standing and give her a back hug. She leave a soft peck on her girlfriend cheek not forgetting to snuggled closer on the crook of the younger girl neck.

 

“You’re home huh? How’s work?” Wheein asked eyes still focusing on her cooking.

 

“You have no idea how fast I rushed out of the studio just so that I can get home faster”

 

“I’m not going anywhere honey..”

 

“I know, I’m just excited at the thought that you’re waiting for me back home. That feeling of having someone waiting for me after work is unreal” The older girl said hugging her girlfriend closer inhaling her sweet scent.

 

“Kiss pleash”

 

Wheein turn her head to her girlfriend pecking her lips lightly before continue making their dinner. She decided to go western tonight by making aglio oglio spaghetti. Since her girlfriend could not really eat spicy food, aglio oglio is the way.

 

“I mish you”

 

“Miss you too big baby, and I’m done! Can you please help me serve this spaghetti honey?” Wheein turn to look at the slightly taller girl.

 

“Sure baby” Moonbyul leave a peck on her girlfriend cheek before proceed to serve their dinner at the dining table. Wheein took out two can of sodas since her solo album release is tomorrow and she have radio schedule after, could not afford to be drunk.

 

“Thank you for the food baby” Moonbyul smile at the former before she fork a bit of spaghetti and hold it in front of her girlfriend mouth. “You first, ahhh”

 

Wheein open taking the foods in gleefully munching on the foods that she herself made.

 

“Oh my God this taste so good, who’s the chef??” Wheein playfully asked her girlfriend.

 

“The best girlfriend in the world!”

 

The couple laughs at their own silly act and continue having their dinner together while sharing how their days went. Tomorrow is the day of Wheein solo comeback release, the solo singer decided to stay at her girlfriend place because apparently her apartment is located nearer to her entertainment agency.

 

It has been long since they last saw each other at her music video filming set. With Wheein being busy with her music video and album recording and Moonbyul busy with her radio show and some other shows where she is invited as the special emcee. Tonight is one of the rare night where they got to spend it together without any distraction from their staff members.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

“What are we watching tonight?”

 

“Our Times” Wheein shortly answered.

“Who’s the actor?”

 

“Darren Wang”

 

“The guy that you like?”

 

“Yeap him hehe” Wheein cutely smiled at her girlfriend hoping that she will agree with her movie choice.

 

Moonbyul wipe her wet face before taking her place next to her girlfriend on their shared bed. They decided to have a Netflix and literally chill kind of night before Wheein start with her busy schedule due to her solo comeback.

 

“Why do you like him so much huh?” Moonbyul asked pinching the cheek of her girlfriend right after taking her place beside the small girl on bed. She get under the cover and move closer to her girlfriend.

 

“He’s cute and handsome too” Wheein dreamily said clasping her hands together.

 

“You dork, come here!”

 

Wheein get inside the arm of her girlfriend and they sit with their back on the head of their bed. Wheein hugging her girlfriend like a koala resting comfortably on the older girl chest enjoying her warmth.

 

Few minutes in the movie they could hear Wheein squealing over her Darren Wang every time he appears on screen. Moonbyul could only shook her head at her girlfriend cuteness and just let her enjoy the movie. She know that her girlfriend would not have time to enjoy her own me time once her promotion start.

 

Moonbyul leave a peck on her girlfriend cheek who are now having her eyes focused on the screen in front of them. They are now at the scene where Hsu Taiyu are out playing roller blade with the lead actress.

 

“Oh my God look at him he’s so hottt” Wheein squeal after seeing the scene where Hsu Taiyu help the lead actress up when she fell down.

 

“Babe chill” Moonbyul said laughing at her girlfriend who is definitely fangirling over the handsome lead actor.

 

“How can I? Just look at him!!”

 

“I know baby he’s quite good looking”

 

“Quite good looking? HE IS good looking” Wheein said emphasizing on the good looking part.

 

“Sure baby sure let’s continue watching okay?”

 

. . . . . . . . . . .

 

“Baby?” Moonbyul look over her girlfriend shoulder only to be seeing the other girl soundly sleeping with her head on her chest. “Aigoo you must be tired from all the preparation huh?” Moonbyul leave a peck on the younger girl forehead before adjusting her sleeping position so that she can comfortably sleep.

 

Moonbyul watch over her sleeping girlfriend admiring her angelic face. She brush her finger over her girlfriend face feeling ever part of her face with her bare hand.

 

“How did I get so lucky to be loved by you huh?” Moonbyul thought to herself while looking at her sleeping girlfriend.

 

“Goodnight baby, goodluck for tomorrow” She turn off their bedside table lamp and get herself comfortable for a good night sleep.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

“Congratulations on the release of your new album baby! See you tonight <3” Is the text message that she received from her girlfriend. She smiled reading the text given by her lover, Wheein are now on her way to her first schedule for the comeback which is a radio show at the outskirt of Seoul.

 

“How do you feel Wheeinie?” Her manager broke the silence in the car. Wheein get out of her trance and look at her manager.

 

“I feel… hmmm good? Unnie…”

 

“Why are you conte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter