END

Love Support
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. . . . . . . . . . . .

 

“Thank you for tuning in to Studio Starnight today, because of you I smiled again today. See you this Friday, bye!”

 

Radio DJ Moonbyul waves to the cameras for her fans before the ending song for Studio Starnight started playing. She look over the comments left by her fans on the Ipad not forgetting to leave some cheesy comments that her fans absolutely like.

 

“And cut!”

 

“Thank you for your hard work today!” Moonbyul stand up to bow to all of the staff members for her radio show. She then made her way out of the studio to the waiting room where her manager is waiting for her. The time right now is 9.30PM she have another radio recording for her radio show schedule on Friday.

 

“Is she still at Hilton?” Moonbyul asked her manager before taking a sip out of the water bottle passed by her manager.

 

Understanding whom she’s referring to, her manager nodded his head before answering his artist’s question. “Yeap she is still there just about to go through the second scene for the night..”

 

“Second?! Didn’t she like start at 4PM??”

 

“Yeap, I checked with her manager before you end your radio show because I know you’re going to ask me that question” Her manager roll his eyes before handing his artist a new set of clothes for the next recording. “Now change! Start early we can finish early” her manager push her to the changing room.

 

“Aye aye cip!” Moonbyul make her way to the changing room before stopping to look at her manager. “Finish early then we go right?”

 

“Yes you dork now go change!”

 

Moonbyul is the famous radio DJ for Never Time the famous radio station with over 1 million people tuning in everyday to listen to their favorite DJ. Studio Starnight is one of the famous segment that is aired every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night hosted by the one and only DJ Moonbyul.

 

Today she have two radio show back to back because the studio of Never Time is occupied on Friday so Moonbyul are not able to air her radio show live on Friday. All of the guests that have attend Studio Starnight have nothing but just praised for the tall handsome woman. She always know how to entertain and make her guests feel comfortable being in her show. That show just how good she is as a radio DJ and how she ended up becoming one of the famous radio DJ in Korea.

 

. . . . . . . .

 

“Wheeinie please get ready now” One of the staff in the room said to the now whining Jung Wheein who is sitting on the floor looking at bunch of shoes lying in front of her.

 

“I should have suggest using sneakers instead of those annoying high heels with that dress..” She whined looking at her manager and stylist pouting her lips.

 

“Which one? The converse?”

 

“Yeah can I use that instead?” She cutely look at her stylist hoping her puppy eyes could help her from having to wear uncomfortable heels.

 

“Let’s just wear this dress and that heels for a few minutes then we can have a break” her staff members tried to persuade her into wearing the blue dress that they have prepare for her shoot.

 

“Ahh this is soo anooying I don’t want to wear that” Wheein continue cutely whined knowing damn well that is all of her staffs’ weakness.

 

“What if the shoots get delayed because of Jung Wheein?” Her manager teased knowing that is what Wheein hates the most. She will always make sure not to trouble everyone that is involved in anything that she do be it video shooting or commercials shooting. She will be there 10 minutes before it start.

 

“Noooo”

 

“Let’s just pick her up guys”

 

Her managers and stylist gather around her that is on the floor trying to get her up on her feet and get ready for their next shoot.

 

“Nooo I’m heavyyy” Wheein try wiggling out of her managers and stylists grip but failed miserably and have to follow them to get ready for her next shoot.

 

“Behave well Jung Wheein, and only good things will happen to you okay?” Her manager said after pushing her in the changing room.

 

“Okay unnie” She pouted her lips entering the changing room with the stylist who is going to help her with the dress.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

“Thank you for your hard work, see you guys next week!!” Moonbyul bowed to all of the staff members in the studio before gleefully make her way out of the studio.

 

“You look extra excited Byul?” The producer of Studio Starnight asked her DJ after seeing Moonbyul going all smiles walking out of the studio.

 

“Oh PD-nim, I’m just happy that I’m done for the work today!”

 

“You sure?” The producer look at her DJ teasingly.

 

“PD-nimmm” Moonbyul whined at her producer for teasing her.

 

“Enjoy the rest of the night Byul!” The producer winked then excuse herself leaving the excited DJ alone in the waiting room.

 

Moonbyul shakes her head before making her way out of the Never Time building to where her manager have already been waiting in her company car just outside of the exit door.

 

Right after she push open the door the sounds of shutters and flashlights can be heard taking her photos. Some are from her fans and some are from other artist fans. Moonbyul flash a smile to her fans, waving slightly before running into her company car.

 

“Tired?” Her manager asked right after she get into the car taking her seat right behind her manager.

 

“Extremely” She heaved a heavy sigh slumping into the seat more trying to get comfortable.

 

“You should sleep first then because you have about 40 minutes before we get to the location” Her manager informed her.

 

“It take us that long?”

 

“Yes, so please sleep. Wouldn’t want her to lecture you for being there looking tired right?”

 

“Yeah right…” Moonbyul shuddered at the thought of hearing a lecture from her girlfriend. Yup you read that right, the famous Never Time DJ is dating and she is dating a woman! Moonbyul close her eyes trying to get some sleep before meeting her girlfriend.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

“How many scene more that we have unnie?” Wheein asked her manager. Time right now is 1 in the morning and she just finished with her second scene. She have a total of 5 scene at Hilton and she only have 3 hours of sleeps before that hence why she is extra tired and sleepy.

 

“Just three more and we are done for today!” Her manager cheerfully said trying to give more energy to her already tired body.

 

“I’m too tiredddd”

 

“I know I know just a little bit more. Fighting!”

 

“Okay unnie”

 

“Okay everyone standby!” The director for her music video shout getting the attention of the artist and her dancers. They took their place together waiting for the queue from the director for them to start shooting.

 

“JUNG WHEEIN FIGHTING!”

 

Wheein looked up feeling shocked hearing a familiar voice shouting her name. She look around the room trying to search for the owner of the voice that call for her.

 

“Jung Wheein fighting!” The voice shout again slower this time before emerging from behind the set waving her arms upwards so that the person whose name was called can see her.

 

Wheein face brighten up upon seeing who came to give support for her at her filming set.

 

“Hon- unnie!” Wheein immediately realized she is about to shout the term of endearment out loud and changed immediately to calling the older girl unnie.

 

Moonbyul made her way to where her girlfriend is standing not forgetting to bow down to all of the dancers who work for her girlfriend.

 

Yeap you read that right, the famous radio DJ is dating one of the current famous female solo singer in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter