Love is All Around Me, And So the Feeling Grows

The World Through Your Eyes

January 11th, 2019 - 10:15 AM [Friday, Rehabilitation and Psychiatry Floor of Seoul National University Hospital]

More than a month has come and gone, along with the revelries accustomed to you. There was no time to go back to the old country, and with Madeleine finding the method for it, you spent your Christmas and New Year's alone in Seoul - mostly alternating in your dorm or the local park to bask in the cold air. All said and done, it was back to the normal, and it was back to SNUH, for better or for worse. 
You were frantically walking through every hallway in the level, scurrying by offices of SNUH's best psychiatrists and psychologists, and some of the wards and rehabilitation posts beautiful in white. The search comes to an end when you've arrived to the recreation center, and you saw the glass door left open for access, but the entire room is closed - airconditioning was turned off, and the only source of light is the sunlight reaching through the window panes. You went inside and saw the organised chairs firmly kept by their stationed tables, a white board that still had its contents written on it, and to the very far right of the room, was a piano currently occupied and fiddled with by Madeleine. 

You brought out your phone as you approached Madeleine, and once you got to her side, she stopped playing that wonderful piece. 

"That was a lovely tune, Maddie. What was that? Classical?" You asked. 

"Yeah, Gymnopédie no. 1 by Satie. It's the first song I ever learned on the piano." Madeleine shares with you. 

"Well, if you would be so kind to at least pause for a moment and answer your phone, because your boyfriend Sendo has been bothering me with your whereabouts." 

"That's the exact reason why I don't wanna answer my phone. I don't wanna talk to him." Madeleine reassures. 

You nodded your head and tapped her shoulder so she can move aside and let you sit next to her. You placed your hand on the piano keys adjacent to your position, which was the 6th C of the piano. 

"You know how to play the piano?" Madeleine asked. 

"No, I've never got the interest to learn any instruments. Looks hard, and time-consuming."

"Yeah, unfortunately for me, I have Asian parents. So when I was a young girl, they gave me piano lessons. It's not that I don't like playing the piano, but I've become bored of it." Madeleine admits.

"You've become so good with it that you resist the thought of enjoyment because it no longer imposes a challenge? Like with Sendo?" You dug deeper.

Madeleine ceased her reaction at first, held her tongue and breath, then continued with something equally symbolic as you said. Madeleine grabbed your right hand with both her hands and stretched your thumb, index and ring finger on three corresponding piano tiles at the octave in front of you - C, E, and G. 

"Now press down on it." Madeleine commanded. 

You did and it produced a great, simple, and lasting sound. 

"Congratulations, you now know how to play the piano. It's as easy as that. Just putting your fingers on the root, the major third, and the fifth. Starting now, you'll lose interest on the piano, because you've realised how easy it is." Madeleine tutors. 

You took a moment to process Madeleine's quip, and then it dawned to you how much the two of you are great friends. 

"At least formally break up with the man. If you're no longer interested in him or the relationship, give him what you both deserve and call it off like grown adults." You suggested. 

Madeleine shrugged your statement off, and continued playing the piano like she wasn't disturbed at all. Through the dipping of the wooden piano keys, and the created melodies of the entire instrument, you can hear the faint vibration of Madeleine's phone on top of the piano lid. You wagered it was Sendo calling her once more, but this time there was nothing you can do - better to just expect Madeleine's boyfriend coming up SNUH's gates to confront her. 

-

7:25 PM [Blockberry Creative - Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam]

The strength and might of winter elevates through Madeleine's windbreaker, and tortures the very nook of your scarf-covered neck. There was no other way to increase the warmth of your body than to hold your overcoat tight and wrap your arms around yourself. It was one of the coldest nights in Seoul, and it wasn't forgiving of the situation to present itself with snow falling to the ground. You and Madeleine were walking down the pavements of the district, slowly closing the distance between you and the company building. All would've been fine if Madeleine knew how to keep shut on the way, with a conversation that drags on and on with nothing but complaints. 

"We could've taken a cab, instead of the bus and just walking the rest to BBC." Madeleine vented with a shivering delivery of statement. 

"I didn't ask you to hop on the bus I boarded and join me to my patient monitoring, Maddie. You wanted to avoid going back to your place because you didn't wanna see Sendo, so I'm sorry but we're already here." You retorted. 

Madeleine let out a heavy and annoyed sighed and just continued trekking through the snow like you did. Fortunately, around the coming corner to the left was BBC's block, so the suffering was almost over. Madeleine reached out her hand so you can help her walk through a slippery portion of the corner street, and so you did. Now approaching Blockberry Creative, you saw a few personnel of the company standing outside the door, holding their phones out on their hands, and fidgeting like crazy. You and Madeleine greeted these staff members with a bow and proceeded inside BBC's main hall. 

At the main hall, your presence along with Madeleine was acknowledge with a sense of urgency from Yeojin, the maknae of Loona. 

d65826c61bfe4a16bbc84b91c9e1c427.jpg

"Hey! Hey!" Yeojin shouted as she came running to you and Madeleine. 

"Yeojin-ah, annyeonghaseyo." You greeted, then Madeleine bowed slightly. 

"Come! Heejin is sick!" Yeojin muttered to the two of you. 

The smile on your faces quickly turned to blank, as you and Madeleine faced each other from a gesture of worry and bewilderment. Yeojin then dragged you by the arm to the inner parts of BBC, and Madeleine tagged along behind you two. After a few turns of one corridor to another, you and Yeojin burst through the door of a rehearsal room. With Madeleine right behind, she stumbles on your back, and the two of your have been oriented to the situation. 

Heejin was lying unconscious on the floor, her manager and Haseul kneeling beside her to tend, and the rest of the Loona members are either surrounding Heejin from a gap, or distant and on a phone call. You and Madeleine sprang into action, and dove kneeling at the unoccupied side of Heejin. Madeleine stripped your backpack off of your shoulder as you took a closer examination of Heejin's status. 

7:28 PM 

"Maddie, she's breahting heavily, and she's scorching." You said after placing your hand on her forehead. 

"Check the pulse." Madeleine ordered as she brings out your stethoscope. 

You placed your index finger and middle finger on the spot where the Carotid Artery is.

"Pulse is fine, slightly elevated." You reported back to Madeleine.

"Okay - move over. I'm gonna auscultate." Madeleine commanded. 

You moved over, switching places with Madeleine, then she commenced auscultating the status of Heejin's lungs and heart. Both Haseul and Miss Park were spectating the methods you and Madeleine were doing, possibly in awe of the training you two recieved as Med students. Whilst waiting for Madeleine's discernment, you turned your attention to Haseul and Miss Park for queries. 

"Haseul-ssi, what happened? How long has Heejin been out?" 

"Seven minutes now? I'm not sure, we were practicing our dance, then she fainted during the middle of it." Haseul informs.

"How long has she been sick?" You asked once more. 

"Since yesterday? I saw her drinking this last night after dinner." Haseul said as she got up to fetch something from the side of the room. 

Haseul returned with a bottle on hand, and she shows you and Madeleine what it was, and its contents. 

Pancold_S_Oral.png

"Maddie?" You stole her attention.

"Pancold S Oral. It's a cold remedy." Madeleine replies as she finished auscultating, following up with "Increased heartrate, but weak output. We need to call the ambulance for good measure." 

"We already called an ambulance. After Heejin gets fine, I have half a mind on complaing to Dr. Cho Eunhye!" Miss Park outrages. 

"Complain for what? You think the 'Oculuzen' did this to Heejin? She's sick! She could have the flu for all we know!" You retaliated. 

"Did Heejin say something about hurting, Haseul-ssi?" Madeleine asks.

"Yes, she said it was hurting before going to bed last night." Haseul answered. 

"Flu is the prime suspect, dude." Madeleine returns to you. 

"I know. I read Heejin's medical history, she's quite anemic due to lack of iron in her body. Add that with her sick state, and prolonged physical exertion, she's bound to faint. Not to worry though, Heejin's been vaccinated for Influenza A and B. Once she gets to the ER, she'll be better." You declared. 

"Stay here and tend to Heejin, I'll go outside and wait for the ambulance." Madeleine concocts. 

Madeleine got up, and brandished the stethoscope around her shoulders, and left. Miss Park got a handheld fan out of her bag and continued fanning Heejin. Now that you're the one left to be in-charge of the situation, the best you could do for Heejin is to ameliorate the severity of her condition until she gets turned over to the experts. You leaned closer to Heejin to check her eyes, and they seemed fine, and no visible bloodshot. You directed your attention towards Haseul again to ask for some aide. You reached out for your backpack and brought out a clean towel. 

"Haseul-ssi, please go to the restroom and wet this towel." You requested. 

"I'll do it." Hyunjin opted to help. 

aeb3e65bf76cf50329c25a193237faa2.jpg

"Gomapseumnida, Hyunjin-ssi." You said after handing her the towel. 

Hyunjin quickly took the towel from you and ran to wherever the nearby restroom was to carry out your request. Whilst waiting, you reached out for both of Heejin's hands and checked the temperature of her fingertips, and they were a little cold. The sooner EMS arrives, the better it will be. Few moments later, Hyunjin returns with the damp towel you needed. She handed it over to you, and then you wrung the towel before placing it on top of Heejin's forehead. 

"It will make her temperature go down a bit, and it's the best we can do right now along with the fanning. Let's just hope that ambulance comes sooner." You said to Haseul and Miss Park. 

They both agreed and reverted their full concentration back to Heejin. From a kneeling position, you sat on the floor, and brought your phone out to contact Doctor Eunhye to inform her about the situation. But before even having the chance to press the 'Contacts' selection on your phone, Madeleine comes back in the rehearsal room along with two Paramedics, who are carrying their standard equipment for first aide response. The two EMTs asked you, Haseul, and Miss Park to step back and give them some room to diagnose and assist Heejin. 

Haseul and Miss Park got up and rejoined the rest of the diligent members, so you did with Madeleine along with your backpack. Madeleine tapped your shoulder to tell you the developments of the situation. 

7:35 PM 

"I talked to the EMTs, they're bringing her to SNUH. You should go with her." Madeleine states. 

"As much as I want to, I can't - Heejin's manager is her legal guardian." You responded. 

"Go to SNUH then." Madeleine revises. 

You nodded your head, and Madeleine patted your back. After a few minutes of readying Heejin's transport to the ambulance, she was carried out on a gurney with due care from the paramedics. Some Loona members along with Miss Park walked beside Heejin until she was extradited from the building and inserted in the ambulance. Whilst this scene was happening, you and Madeleine were outside on the cold sidewalk talking to Doctor Eunhye on the phone. 

7:37 PM 

"How is she now?" Doctor Eunhye asked. 

"Paramedics are bringing her out of the building now, about to put her in the ambulance, and Miss Park is riding along." You delineated

"I'm still at my office, I'll go down to the ER soon as I lock up." Doctor Eunhye dictates. 

"I'll be there too, Doctor. I'm taking a cab to SNUH now, meet you at the ER." 

"그래." Doctor Eunhye then ended the call.

You pocketed your phone once more, and watched as Heejin was settled in the ambulance, along with Miss Park. the two EMTs returned back to the front seats and prepared for a drive to the ER destination. Waiting for the ambulance to drive away, Haseul approaches you and Madeleine to speak a few words.

7:39 PM

"감사합니다." Haseul said as she fully bowed in front of you and Madeleine. 

You and Madeleine bowed back, and Madeleine caressed Haseul's shoulder to comfort any sort of worrying feeling she has at the moment for her member. You could tell then and there that Haseul was a really caring leader, she was giving the best she could as their leader, and at the back of your mind you somehow felt she was guilty for being unable to foresee what happened to Heejin. There was no blame to take place anyway, this is the life of a KPOP idol, when sometimes they have to push themselves over their limits - not to mention that Loona's concert was to be held next month February, so everyone in the group was trying their hardest. 

The ambulance started giving off its iconic siren, and that meant it was time for the ambulance to leave the area. You, Madeleine, and Haseul watched the colours of green and blue fade from a distance when the ambulance took a right turn into the corner block. Haseul, along with the rest of the other members who were present in the scene, started walking back into the inner corridors of BBC. There was nothing that they could do at the moment for their member, and it was best to carry on than to worry about something that will only resolve itself in time. This perception made you appluad the members of Loona, but there was no way of showing that admiration for them at the moment, so it was just you and Madeleine for the short while. 

7:44 PM 

Exactly five minutes later of waiting out in the cold evening, the taxi you contacted through your app arrives at BBC to pick you up. Madeleine decided not to join you in catching up to Heejin at SNUH, so she left for the buses back to her dorm. Now separated, you can only figure out in time if Madeleine would keep up the façade of avoiding her soon-to-be ex, or will she come to her senses and stop running away to face what was in front of her. It will take at least 25 minutes from Gangnam to Seoul National University Hospital via a taxi, so the time has to pass by with what was up to you to do whilst in the cab. Looking out the window, watching street lights give off illumination, listening to songs in your phone, etc. It only felt like it took long because the stoplights made the waiting time a tad longer than usual, but a few minutes above the ETA, you arrived at SNUH ER. 

The time was now 8:10 PM when you departed out of the cab, and headed inside SNUH's main entrance. You promptly explored your backpack whilst walking down the corridor towards the ER, and before arriving, you brought out your ID. Going inside the ER, you see Doctor Eunhye going over a medical chart, pressumably Heejin's. You approached her and bowed, then Doctor Eunhye brings you over to Heejin's section. You see Heejin still unconscious the way you did earlier at Blockberry Creative, only this time, they've attached an oxygen mask on her.

"You got here five minutes after Heejin was in. I'm ordering an Emergency CBC and a Rapid Antigen Test. Results should be back by the next hour or two. For now, ER attending and I decided to give her some Acetaminophen for the fever, and keep her on the oxygen mask to help with oxygenation - Anemia is making this harder than it has to be." Doctor Eunhye relays. 

8:11 PM [Seoul National University Hospital's Emergency Room]

"Where's Miss Park?" You asked. 

"Stepped outside to take a call." Doctor Eunhye answers. 

"What do we do then after the test results come back?" 

"We'll take a look at it, and it will tell us the next course of treatment we should give Ms. Jeon Heejin." Doctor Eunhye answers flummoxed.

You took a deep breath and gathered your thoughts, before replying to Doctor Eunhye. 

"All right, I'm sorry - I'm just a little on edge right now, Doc." You admitted. 

"You want some Valium whilst we wait? Look, it's not your fault, I know you've been doing right by Heejin, being assiduous. If you saw no symptoms of Heejin's ailment yesterday and this morning, then you shouldn't feel bad at all." Doctor Eunhye comforts you. 

You nodded you head and went to Heejin's bedside, and Doctor Eunhye continued reviewing the medical chart. 

"Will she be fine, Doc?" You asked. 

"I think we both know the answer to that, but answer my question first though. Did you come here as Heejin's support entity? Or did you come here as someone who cares and sheds concern for Heejin?" Doctor Eunhye slips in her question.

"I don't know, to be honest. Heejin means something to me, she occupies most of my days ... I don't want to see her in this state. She's a kind, and sweet girl who doesn't deserve this." You answered truthfully. 

Doctor Eunhye nodded her head and approached your side to pat your shoulder. 

"I'll take that answer as the latter option. Anyway, she'll be fine. Once we get the results back, if the RAT comes back positive for the Flu, we'll mount the treatment so she recovers fast - she'll be discharged before midnight tonight. Maybe prescribe more or change the iron and vitamin supplements she has." Doctor Eunhye tells. 

Doctor Eunhye regressed her attention to the medical chart to give you the momentary silence you need to process your thoughts. You turned from Heejin and walked out of her section to continue waiting outside the ER. It was time to get comfortable and spend the time on your phone, drinking coffee, and unintentionally eavesdropping on conversations of passing people in the hall. 

10:10 PM [Two hours later...]

So, the tests came back, and it was discerned that Heejin does have the flu, combined with her anemia, it was a mixture of something horrific. Nevertheless, Heejin was getting better, her temperature dropped down significantly to normal, and she'll be discharged soon like Doctor Eunhye said. 

Still waiting outside the ER at the hallway, sat with a fresh cup of coffee on hand, and your attention buried deep in your phone - you didn't notice this shadow casting all over where you sat. Once you realised, you loooked up and saw it was Miss Park. She had with her a sandwich, and it looked like she was giving it to you. You were unsure on what to react, but then Miss Park sat beside you, and she placed the sandwich on your lap. 

"Gamsahamnida." You thanked in a low tone with a slight bow. 

"Eat up, I know you haven't had dinner yet because of Heejin." Miss Park opens the conversation. 

"Nah, I didn't eat up because I chose not to." You redirected. 

Miss Park looked away from your direction, and faced the opposite as she said these words.

"Thank you. I guess I was just a little frustrated with what happened ... I know it's not your fault, or Doctor Eunhye, or the meds Heejin was taking. I'm sorry." Miss Park retracted. 

"Gwaenchanayo, I know you didn't mean any of it. Good news is Heejin is getting discharged by the next hour, we're just waiting for her to become conscious again, then you can take her back to the dorm." You told Miss Park. 

"No ... I want you to take her back to the dorm." Miss Park says. 

"What? But you're already here! You take her back! I'm going as soon as Heejin wakes up." 

"I want you to take her back because she's better off in your hands when it comes to these kinds of things. I still have to go back to Blockberry Creative to report about Heejin's status. Let's help each other out, okay?" Miss Park cooperates. 

"Okay, I'll take her back." You agreed. 

"I'll call a service for you two, once Heejin is awake." Miss Park declares. 

Miss Park stood up from her seat and headed to the exit. You looked at the sandwich she gave, and opened it for a quick bite. 

-

11:10 PM [An hour more later....] 

Your eyes were about to completely shutter from where you sat, lethargy was taking over your slate. But as expected, it was time for the hot hour. Doctor Eunhye emerges from the ER and taps you on the head lightly, letting you regain the remaining percentage of your consciousness. 

"Hey, she's awake now. I've contacted Miss Park, she said a service is on its way." Doctor Eunhye notifies you. 

You stood up from your seat, wiping the drowsiness off of your eyes, and entered back the ER with Doctor Eunhye. Walking towards Heejin's section was a surreal, out of this world feeling, it was like something out of a dream. It was either something along those lines, or you're just completely enervated - but still you have the strength to finish this day in a good note. A few more steps to take, and open the curtain to reveal the solemn Heejin, lying in bed, looking much better with her eyes open. 

11:11 PM 

"Heejin-ssi ... How are you feeling?" You asked. 

"Better .... Can I go home now?" Heejin asked in return to you and Doctor Eunhye. 

"Yes, in a bit. We're just preparing a few things before you leave, like your medicine to take for the flu. I've also texted your manager, I'm sending you off with a physician's note for your full recovery before resuming your activities. You are to stay at your dorm, until you are better, understand? No practise or rehearsals, or anything equally tiring." Doctor Eunhye lectures. 

"I need to get well fast. Our concert is in a month, I don't want to disappoint the orbits." Heejin said.

"Don't worry, just do what Doctor Eunhye said, and you'll be back before the concert, I promise." You heartened Heejin. 

Heejin gave a smile towards you and Doctor Eunhye, and then she started rubbing her left eye.

"Is there something wrong with your eye, Heejin? Is it hurting?" You asked.

"No ... It's just itchy." Heejin answered. 

"Oh! That reminded me! We're suppose to have an appointment, next week Monday, but since you need to rest - I'll give you the next step of your treatment now." Doctor Eunhye said before she left the section to get something. 

"What's happening? What is she giving me?" Heejin inquired you. 

"She's gonna give you your eye patch for your right eye. It's part of your Amblyopia treatment, it will start strengthening your left eye, making it become as functional as your normal eye. Take that with the 'Oculuzen', and your treatment will be as twice as fast." You explained. 

Right as you finished expounding to Heejin, Doctor Eunhye returns with Heejin's medicine pack, and her eye patch. Doctor Eunhye placed the meds at Heejin's bedside, and proceeded to place the eye patch over Heejin's right eye. It only took a few seconds, and then Heejin sat up on her bed. 

11:15 PM

"So, how is it?" Doctor Eunhye questioned. 

"A little blurry..." Heejin replied. 

"It's really like that at first, once your left eye is progressing its state, it won't be as blurry and you won't see an obscure image of an object at the same time. That means your eye is getting better." You explained to soothe any of Heejin's worries.

Half an hour passed by with just you, Heejin, and Doctor Eunhye chatting with whatever conversation you three can come up with to pass the time. Heejin was pefectly fine to finally be discharged and sent home, it was just the service you two were waiting for. It was something magical of sorts, when thirty minutes felt like it was eons spent because Heejin was there. What felt like forever had to end at one point in time, and that was when the service finally arrived. Doctor Eunhye escorted you and Heejin out of the ER and into the service van. She waved you off goodbye as the van departed from the hospital driveway. 

On the way back, Heejin was well alive, she was asleep for quite some time, entirely contradicting your condition. Though the road was well lit, the darkness of the night is triggering your glands to send chemicals to sleep. You were about to knock your head back on the rest, and just start snoring in the van. But it wasn't that easy, you have to keep yourself awake to look out for Heejin. Fighting the urge to fall asleep, you accidentally bumped your head on the window of your seat, and this surprised the driver and Heejin. The driver didn't react, but Heejin did with great concern. 

11:50 PM 

"Are you okay?" Heejin blurted out.

"Yes! I'm fine! That bump on the road was just very much that I hit my head on the window." You tried to fib. 

"We didn't pass any bump though." Heejin catches you on the act. 

"Well, it felt like we did." You tried to save face. 

"If you're sleepy, go ahead and take a nap, it's still a few more minutes until we get back to the dorm..." Heejin entertains your endeavour. 

"No! I'm superbly all right! I'm just a little winded. I'll be fine, Heejin-ssi." You responded.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder..." Heejin offered. 

You took a momentary pause to recollect what Heejin just said, because you felt really worried that you translated or heard that wrong because you've fallen terribly sleepy. Once precise and sure with what was just said, you decided to decline.

"No, seriously - I'm okay." You respectfully rejected. 

Heejin accepting of the fact you respected the boundaries between you two, but she had other plans in mind. All the way from the other side, Heejin moved over closely beside you, grabbed your cheek, and guided your head to rest on her shoulder. Heejin instantly looked away and gave back her attention to the passing cars beside the van. It was pure bliss, it felt like your chest was getting tighter, like this was something forbidden, but the same time a haven. You were frozen in place, reactionless, like all of time has stopped, and all you heard was the rapid beating of your heart. 

The rest of the transit was spent like that, just lying on Heejin's shoulder, whilst she gave off this aura of an enigma, never providing the slightest attention to you afterwards. The time was now 12:10 AM of January 12th, and the streets of the dorm looked abandoned. You and Heejin got off the van, thanked the driver, and waited for him to go on his route. The van left, and with that, it was time to guide Heejin up the stairs of their dorm. You held out your hand for Heejin to hold, but she was keen on walking by herself. This was somehow futile, because Heejin almost tripped twice on her own, so it was to grab her by the wrist and elbow to assist her. Heejin kept quiet, and then once at the doorstep, you knocked. 

Haseul opened the door and gave Heejin a big embrace, Heejin reciprocated. Heejin then entered the dorm, but you remained outside. You advised Haseul to guide Heejin into her room because she has troubles seeing straight at the moment. Haseul thanked you deeply, and left you at the doorstep to help Heejin walk in. You were about to leave, but another encounter between you and Jinsoul occured - but this time, she conversed with you. 

12:12 AM 

"Thank you for taking care of Heejin." Jinsoul expressed. 

"Mworyo, Jinsoul-ssi ... I'll be going now. Annyeonghi jumuseyo." You bid off with a slight bow.

"잠깐만요!" Jinsoul exclaimed with matching hand gesture. 

"Waeyo?" You asked as you turned back.

"I want to go on a date with you." Jinsoul confessed.

This downright nonplussed you, the abrupt happening of something so immense, that it pulled you down on its wake. 

".... Mwo .... You what?" 

"Yes or no?" Jinsoul presses you on for an answer. 

You were stuttering for an answer, combine it with the freezing temperature of the outside, and this made you look like a fool. You looked inside to see that some of the awake members are watching you and Jinsoul talk with each other, all the way from the living room. You saw some members peeking their heads out, chiming in with the conversation.

Jinsoul's curiosity widened, and you could see it in her eyes that she was hoping for a positive answer. 

"Yes. Let's go on a date." You answered. 

"Give me your phone." Jinsoul said. 

"Here you go ..." You gave your phone to Jinsoul. 

She typed in her number in your contacts and saved it, she gave back your phone and gave you a wink. 

"잘 자요~" Jinsoul said as she closed the door on you. 

Unbelievable, maybe? Out of this world, definitely! You're going on a date with a KPOP idol, it was something that sparked an inexplicable joy inside you. Though it did confuse you at the same time, there were many questions in your head, like why did Jinsoul just ask you out on a date when you've barely talked with her at all? Some questions are better left unanswered, you remember, and maybe in time they will be. Down the stairs you go, and time to catch a bus back to your dorm. The nearest stop is a few blocks away from the dorm, and it's better to get there fast before the roaring gelid night beseeches your senses from you like it did back when you were going to BBC with Madeleine. 

Much as you wanted to direct your attention to Jinsoul and her 'little interaction' with you, soon to be followed by something - you couldn't get your mind off of Heejin. She was all you could think off whilst walking down the road. Can this be the start of something that will change your life? 



To be continued...