It was Fate

It's the connection we can't explain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Much to Jimin's dismay the trip to Hawaii came to an end. He pouted all the way to the airport missing the scent of the sea, the clean blue waters and so much more. Jungkook laughed upon gazing at his adorable expression earning a halfhearted glare from the omega. Jungkook's private jet was glorious but he couldn't find himself happy for it reminded him he wasn't to visit Hawaii for a long time. The trip back to South Korea was silent. Apart from Taehyung and jim the remaining five were busy with work they had put off while on vacation.

After getting of the private jet they departed. His face fell as his mansion came in sight. He missed Hawaii too much. Pouting, he exited the car and entered the mansion. Jumping onto his bed, he fell asleep, pout evident even in his sleep.

------x------

There is something that bewilderes Jimin, the connection he has with Jungkook. They don't really know each other but still there's this odd need to be close to him that Jimin can't explain. Is it his wolf that has found itself infatuated with the alpha? Is it him? Is it the desperation to be loved and adored that makes him want the alpha as much as he does?

He finds himself lost in thought as he prepares dinner. Laying everything out on the dining table he fetches the alpha. "Jungkook-shii dinner is ready!" He calls as he knocks on the door. Said male replies soon and the omega heads towards the dining table. He waits for the alpha who arrives shortly, "You didn't have to wait..." Jungkook says but the smile on his face shows he's glad Jimin did. They both eat in silence until Jimin slices through it, "Jungkook-shii what is your favourite food?" The alpha looks up raising an eyebrow, "Well all sorts of fattening junk food actually. What about you?"

The older smiles in reminiscence, "There was this place my brother used to take me whenever I was unhappy. There we would talk and munch on spicy chicken strips and chicken wings. Those moments were precious and rare in which I could bond with my brother. So yeah that's my favourite food." Jungkook nods offering him a soft smile, "You may go visit him anytime. We have a driver." Jimin offers a grateful smile thanking him.

"What's your favourite form of relaxation?" Jungkook shoots him another confused look but answers, "Well when I'm having a hard day I tend to go visit mama and papa. Mama consoles me and dad offers logical advice. Sometimes I just start playing video games to take my mind of things. Mostly I use the gym. What about you?"

"Well I usually wake up before the sun rises. I'd take a cup of coffee and a blanket up to the mansion roof and watch the sunrise there. It was peaceful and I loved doing it."

"Favourite movie?" Jimin inquires.

"Iron Man," Jungkook replies without hesitation. "You?" 

"The Notebook." He replies dreamily. 

"What about-,"

"I hate to interrupt you but why all of a sudden are you asking these questions?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head in confusion. He looks adorable and Jimin holds back a giggle, "I just want to get to know you better I suppose," The alpha nods grinning, "Me too. I want to get to know you better too Jimin hyung."

The questions continue and soon food is forgotten as the two spouses converse with each other over random topics. The air is light and environment is filled with soft giggles and bright smiles. Both head to sleep after a few hours with the brightest grin on their faces.

----x----

There was little to do on Sundays. Jimin wandered around the enormous mansion hoping to find something to do but often than naught there was nothing to entertain the omega. Having completed all work given by the school on Saturday his Sundays were spent idly. Jungkook usually worked on Sundays till evening. Today however the alpha stayed back leaving him bewildered. He prepared lemon tea for him while he completed his laps in the indoor swimming pool.

Keeping the teapot, tea cups and other stuff on the tray Jimin headed  towards the indoor swimming pool. Water ripples could be heard as Jungkook completed laps. As he set the tray on a table, his eyes veered around taking in the view. It was prepossessing. The black ceiling was littered with small white lights providing the appearance of the night sky. A swing hung near the lining of the pool. Clean water provided view of the design at the base of the swimming pool. A small staircase at the shallow end led into the swimming pool. It was situated at a corner and beside it, a few meters apart was a small cylinder holding water. It was to allow people to dip their feet in the water. The water's depth increased farther away from the staircase and right before the lining of the deep end there was a slide. 

"Jungkook-shii your tea!" He called and put down the tray near a table.

The alpha swam towards him. Resting his arms on the border of the swimming pool Jungkook took deep breaths, "Someone should've told me swimming is hard," He giggled in response, "Don't worry soon you'll be good at it." Jungkook raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Are you saying I'm not good at it right now?" The omega shook his head eyes widening in alarm, "No it wasn't my intention. I meant-."

"I'm messing with you don't worry about it."

Holding back a huff Jimin approached the swimming pool and dipped his hand in the water. He moved his hand back and forth creating ripples in the water. Jungkook stared at him, eyes fond. How could someone be so effortlessly ethereal? How do you find yourself liking someone when you barely even know them?

A splash of water to his face snapped him out of his reverie. Sputtering he moved back, wiping his eyes. The omega before him laughed as he stood up scurrying away from the swimming pool. "Ya! Park Jimin!" Said man only giggled further. Jungkook got out of the pool. "Stay away," Jimin whined as he moved away. 

Jungkook smirked as he chased him around the swimming pool. He yelped as he slipped. Arms wrapped around his waist pulling him towards a chest before his body could meet the ground. He was pulled into a sturdy chest, "Careful," Jungkook's soft voice echoed in his ears, causing him to blush. He stuttered out a meek thank you. The realisation that he was pulled against Jungkook's bare chest increased the red hue on his cheeks. He freed himself from his husband's grasps, scurrying away from him. As he took in the details of Jungkook's bare body, he gulped. The alpha had the body of a god and even that was understatement. Not only was he hot but his charming personality had Jimin weak. Jungkook smirked, "I suppose hitting the gym has its benefits." The omega looked away, embarrassed at being caught. 

He dashed out of the indoor swimming pool area. He was quick on his feet and skidded down  the hallway. He looked back, seeing no one. Giggling he continued running. Convinced of his victory, he didn't feel the alpha's presence and bumped straight into him. Hands looped around his waist and a nose found a way into his neck. Jimin blushed furiously noticing his hands on Jungkook's chest. 

"Ya! Put me down!" He whined as the alpha lifted him onto his shoulder. He smacked him  but Jungkook did not pay mind. Sighing in defeat he let the alpha carry him back to the indoor swimming, "Oh no you won't! Ya! You can't just throw me in! No no no no no-,"

He yelped as he was thrown into the swimming pool. Gurgling he pushed himself out, pushing his wet hair back and wiping his eyes, "I hate you! Idiot!" Jungkook cackled throwing his head back. 

The sound was melodious and Jimin laughed with him unable to stop himself. The cold water sent shivers down his spine. He dipped his head into the water before pulling it out. Jungkook soon joined him in the merriment and he found himself splashing water at his husband, swimming around in the water chasing each other and indulging each other in meaningless conversation. It was perfect, a moment of contentment, tranquility, exhilaration and euphoria. The smile never fell from their faces as they savoured each other's presence. 

However, they couldn't stay in the pool forever. Jimin felt his skin numbing and he urged his husband to exit the pool. Stripping himself off damp clothes, Jimin entered the warm bathtub and washed himself. He threw on his over-sized hoodie and proceeded to exit the bathroom. He didn't like sleeping with jeans on and fetched a pair of comfortable trousers. Just then Jungkook walked in, "Jimin hyung I made you some tea-"

His eyes fell on Jimin's bare legs and he yelped scurrying out of the room beet red. Jimin blushed  putting on some trousers. He left his room to find Jungkook outside, "I'm really sorry. I entered without knocking..." He rubbed the scruff of his neck, "It's okay Jungkook-ah." He took the teacup in his palms and expressed gratitude for the hot liquid. Jungkook smiled, "Hyung... Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung's engagement party is next week Friday. It's from 7:00 - 12:00. Will you go?"

Jimin nodded, "Of course! Who wouldn't!?" He replied, excitement apparent in his voice. Jungkook  chuckled and excused himself for he had work to do. "Don't stay up too late!" He spoke and the alpha nodded, pleased that the omega cared enough to say that. As he entered his room he glanced at Jungkook's retreating figure. It no longer reminded him of his father. 

Friday arrived in a jiffy. Jimin had feared having to choose a dress but fortunately Jungkook had one delivered to his room suitable for the party. He wore a black pant and button down shirt with a purple coat. The suit looked expensive and he warned himself to be careful as he exited the room. He hurried down in his haste to not make Jungkook late. When he reached the bottom he met Jungkook who was dressed in a black suit. It was no secret that Jungkook was a pulchritudinous male but the suit made him appear intimidating and dominating. The omega gulped, He's beautiful as always. I hope I don't embarrass him. 

As for Jungkook, he was awestruck. The omega before him was prepossessing and had managed to bewitch him with his appearance. "May we go?" His soft voice snapped Jungkook out of his trance who nodded dumbly, unconsciously grabbing the older's male leading him outside. Jimin blushed and tightened his hold on Jungkook's hand. The latter grinned, pleased. 

A limousine had been sent to pick him up. Jungkook had rolled his eyes upon seeing it muttering something about riding with morons. He didn't let go of his husband's hand as he entered. The limousine was dark and eerily quite. The driver closed the door behind them and he pulled his husband closer. He could feel the heat on Jimin's cheeks and nothing gave him more satisfaction. 

"Why is the limousine so dark?" Jimin questioned. Jungkook released a sigh, "I don't even know," He replied. "Now then... tell me dear husband what can we do in this car?" 

"Nothing considering it's dark." He replied. He smirked, hands tightening on his waist, "I don't think so. Jimin-ah tell me-,"

"We're sorry alright!?" Taehyung screamed startling the omega who shrieked, burying his face in Jungkook's chest. The alpha chuckled, "You forget I've known you dips since years." He speaks without stuttering. He can feel his heartbeat thudding in his chest due to the proximity of the omega but he hopes Jimin doesn't notice. 

Jimin gasped lifting his head up, "Taehyung-shii!?" Hoseok was staring at Jungkook in repulsion while Yoongi was sipping on alcohol, unimpressed, "Yo I got nothing to do with this. It was their plan. I was just too tired to argue," He spoke, waving to Jimin who waved back. 

Jungkook sighed, "I can feel a headache already," Taehyung and Hoseok rolled their eyes, "Oh please we didn't even get to scare your husband. Damn Jungkook where'd you find him? He's hot and even that is understatement. He's stuck somewhere between drop dead y and drop dead cute." The remark elicited a laugh from the omega who voiced his appreciation at the comment. 

Jungkook grumbled underneath his breath, alpha displeased with Taehyung's remark, "Oho getting possessive are we?" Jungkook sputtered, refusing any sort of accusations (it was true). The three males snickered while Jimin only smiled, oblivious. 

The engagement party was extravagant and myriad of people were invited ranging from relatives to pretentious business tycoons. It was held on a beach villa rented. Jungkook had initially protested against holding it at a beach but soon realised that considering the people who were invited, a villa might not have enough space. 

It was apparent they had spent tons of money. Namjoon and Jin weren't people who flaunted their wealth and fame frequently. However, today was a big day and they wished to make it a memorable experience for them and those around them. 

Jimin gazed in awe at the neon lights decorating the villa. The sound of music increased as he neared the villa with his husband. Upon entering, there was a massive swimming pool in the centre of the flooring. Surrounding it were lounge chairs. Most of them were occupied. The place was crowded. To the left of the swimming pool was a hut. Beside it, were three staircases, each set a few meters away from each other. Jungkook held his hand as they made through. It didn't take long for people to recognize The Jeon Jungkook. Omegas held their gazes at him, awestruck by his complexion and beauty. Alphas glanced at him, some with admiration and others with envy. 

Everyone wished to know him and yet people never came close. It was no secret Jeon Jungkook kept to himself and was always unwilling to speak regarding personal matters and even about other people. Be it a commoner or a rich influential person he spoke nothing about them. When asked why, he stated his views held no significance and his opinions would only lead to unnecessary drama in his life. He didn't compliment others, he didn't criticise others and he didn't speak of himself either. Unlike people his age, who thrived on boastful remarks regarding themselves, Jungkook was quite and silent. He didn't want the attention and he didn't care about having it. It could explain why he chose to remain hidden all these years, only revealing himself months before acquiring the President's position of Jeon Empire. 

The question might be... How was Jungkook able to remain hidden all these years? Undoubtedly, media was able to uncover everything. So how was he able to remain a mystery, remain the mysterious heir to Jeon Empire?

The question is yet to be answered.

Jimin's stomach roiled, an ugly feeling settling itself in him. He wanted to rip the eyes out of other omegas who were staring at his husband with lustful eyes. However, he ignored the emotion and walked, tightening his hold on Jungkook's hand. The alpha was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter