Bloom

It's the connection we can't explain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

Sunlight streamed through the French doors of Jimin’s temporary room. He grinned as he glanced around the room, it was perfect. The French Doors opened up to the small balcony, laid back chairs stood towards the corner. A few feet away from the French doors was the king sized bed, between the bedside tables. In front of the bed, stood the dressing table with a large mirror. Jungkook exited the bathroom, towel around his waist, he sighed in relief. Taking a warm bath had made him feel better. He glanced at Jimin who stood at the balcony, staring at the sea with excitement. Jungkook smiled softly, why did the omega always make him smile? He put his hands on either side of Jimin’s thin body, trapping him. “What are y-” Jimin turned, eyes widening, he stammered, pink dusting his cheeks, “C-clothes,” He whispered almost inaudibly, hands on Jungkook’s bare chest.

“Oi! Love doves! Stop flirting!” Taehyung’s voice rang in the couple’s ears before Jungkook could tease Jimin. The omega’s blush deepened as Jungkook took his hands off the railing, glaring at Taehyung. Jimin giggled and scampered away before his husband could catch him. The villa was large and dazzling, one of the many Jungkook owned. Jimin was flabbergasted to hear that Jungkook owned the villa. Buying a villa in Hawaii could be complicated if you were not a U.S citizen.

Jungkook just smirked seeing Jimin’s reaction, his husband was too innocent to know what people like him could do without even trying. “Who wants to go to the beach!?” Jimin jumped ecstatically, he was never allowed to go to the beach with his family they believed he would bring shame by being with them. He wasn’t allowed to go outside either, only for college. Even then, he was not allowed to go in the same car as his sibling nor converse with them. They were to pretend he didn’t exist.

Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok lay in the beach chairs enjoying the view with shades above their heads. Jungkook was soon interrupted with a call and he walked away, sipping on his juice as he conversed with the person on the phone. Jimin and Taehyung were running along the beach, jumping and avoiding the waves. Jimin squealed, he never expected a trip to the beach to be this much fun. He threw mud Taehyung’s face, chortling when it hit the younger’s face. “Why you!” Taehyung exclaimed, mirth dancing in his eyes. “Come here!” The older dashed along the waters, face bright with euphoria. The smell of salt with a mixture of sand was comforting and the sea breeze was refreshing as it slapped Jimin’s face.  “Dude, how the hell do you run so fast?!” Taehyung whined earning a chuckle from Jimin.

Taehyung pouted, coming to a stop near the four laying under the shade, he eyed them and they shook their heads, aware of what Taehyung would propose to do. Jungkook walked up beside him and put down his phone on an empty table, he took a sip of his drink unaware of the mischievous smile forming on his friend’s face. , “Jungkookie, catch him!” Taehyung grabbed the said man’s arms refusing to let go, the alpha struggled snickering silently. “I don’t think you’re my husband, Tae,” Taehyung stamped his foot, ready to throw a tantrum. Knowing how spoilt Taehyung was, Jungkook agreed quickly, not wanting to hear any of what Taehyung was going to say. He pinched his friend’s cheeks earning a glare. Jimin overhearing the conversation whined, throwing complaints his new friend’s way. Inside, his omega squealed, pleased at the thought of being chased by their alpha.

“I guess it’s you and me, Jimin hyung,” Jungkook feigned sadness, mirth flowing in his eyes. Daringly, Jimin raised two fingers and beckoned him forward. Jimin bolted, Jungkook trailing him with a smirk. They sprinted alongside the waters, exhilaration in their eyes. Jimin turned around, facing Jungkook and they stopped. The omega was tempted to jump into Jungkook’s arms “Ready to be caught?” Jungkook questioned, tone cocky, “Dream on Jungkook shhi.” He answered and scurried past his husband earning a chuckle. Jungkook followed him, increasing his speed.

Jimin slowed down, muscles aching. Taking advantage, Jungkook jumped forward grabbed his arm.

Jimin was turned around and pulled into a pair of warm arms. He squealed as his husband twirled him around. Tripping, they fell into the soft, Jimin atop Jungkook, nose buried in his neck. The alpha groaned while Jimin giggled, raising his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter