What he does to me

It's the connection we can't explain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

Jimin plops down on his bed having done with his night routine. He slaps his face gently as he rests against the soft mattress of his bed. Taking in a deep sigh, he lets his mind veer off to the ruined lunch of the current day. He sighs mind playing images of the sincerity visible in their eyes, the distress in his omega mother in law’s scent. It was hard to trust them when he expected a hit as soon as he touched the spoon. However, now as he lay here with a calm mind he understood that he should have never given up on becoming independent like he dreamt about. His mother would have been sad knowing she was the reason of him losing the will to be what he yearned to be, to fight against the orthodox mind-set of his father and step mother. His eyes closed gradually and soon he was fast asleep.

Few weeks passed after the incident and Jimin awoke at 7:30 am. He did his morning routine and exited his bedroom. He made breakfast for Jungkook and him and set the table. Minutes later Jungkook came bounding into the kitchen, fixing his cuffs. His tie was crooked and Jimin stifled a laughter at it, “Thank you for the meal,” He said earning a welcome before Jimin resumed with eating his. “Jungkook,” Jimin called deciding it was the best time to ask. He had always wanted to do this, and considering the events of yesterday it appeared that the family wasn’t what Jimin imagined. “If it’s not too much,” The omega began choosing his words carefully, “Can I get a job?”

There, he said it. He wants to do a job and he knows a place where they could hire him. He would always sneak out of his home and go there. The pretty old lady there knew the sad truth about his family and never pestered him to join but did say that if he could, she’d take him in the blink of an eye. Jimin managed to look up at Jungkook fiddling with his fingers. The alpha looked contemplative and for a moment Jimin wondered if he had made the wrong decision asking him, “Okay,” He answered, “You don’t have to ask but I’m glad you did. However…,” Jimin held back a groan, what condition was it now? “On one condition of course,” Was there amusement and mischief in his eyes or was Jimin seeing things, “What’s the condition?”

“You’ll know soon enough sweetheart,” Jungkook winked disappearing out of the kitchen, He needs to stop with those nicknames! Jimin held his pounding heart willing it to calm down, why the hell was he a blushing mess all the time?
 

Jimin got ready and let the driver take him to the designated destination. It was a school for special children and Jimin wished to teach art there. “Ahjumma!” His voice vibrated through the hall earning the attention of the said omega, “Jimin dear! It’s been so long, how have you been?” The omega grinned and embraced her into a hug, “I’m great, and I can do a job here, would you let me?” He cringed at his own desperation but he knew the kids here and though they were different, he adored them so much. “If you can of course you may dear! You can start tomorrow, we do need an art teacher for the young ones here,” She chuckled fondly, gazing at them inside the classroom. “I love you so much Ahjumma! Thank you so much! I have to leave but I’ll come back tomorrow,” He promised and exited the building spending a few minutes to greet the kids.

Special kids were different, they were unique and were different from normal. When Jimin used to teach them art, they would work their hardest to create the best pictures with colours and Jimin used to be so proud of them. They put effort and Jimin loved the fact that they did so, he loved the children and the feeling was very much mutual. Someday maybe he could have kids with Jungkook, wait what!? His omega preened at the thought of having pups with the alpha while Jimin was a blushing mess as always, “Stupid mind,” He muttered getting into the car and ordering the driver to drive him home.

 

Next morning came in a jiffy much to Jimin’s enthusiasm, he dressed in some comfortable yet pretty clothes and climbed down the stairs to prepare, “Did you get the job?” Jungkook’s voice resounded through the penthouse startling Jimin who took a deep breath before answering, “Yeah I start today,” He replied earning hum of consent, “What’s the job?” Jungkook asked placing his hands on the table as he sat down, “I’m going to be an art teacher for some youngsters in a special school,” He answered fondly, just the thought of them being Jimin’s student made the omega giddy. “Oh by the way, what’s the condition?” He asked earning a nod, “Just wait,” Jungkook replied holding back a smirk. “As long as you work, you will have to do what’s in the condition every day,” Jimin raised an eyebrow, what the hell was the alpha planning?

When breakfast was done Jimin washed the dishes and was surprised to see Jungkook staring at him blatantly, “What is it?” Jimin asked coming up to him, “Do you need anything?” He stepped back a little not wanting his devious mind to go on their proximity, “What do you think I’m going to do with you sweetheart?” Jungkook questioned with a smirk taking one step forward. They were standing right beside table and Jimin couldn’t help but move back, “You must need my help or something. Work at the company I guess,” He contemplated, the omega m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter