"BE OUR MAID!"

Being the MAID of 6 Princes & 7 Gangsters

As you were about to leave the cafe, you accidentally bumped into a person and fell down. 

"Ow." You whimpered. The person that bumped into you didn't care at all and just walked passed you and to the counter.

"7 coffess, please. Take out." He ordered his drinks. You were still on the floor gaping at him in shocked, *He didn't even say sorry. Rude!* You stuck your tongue out and got up yourself. 

"Meanie." You muttered out and walked out of the cafe. You scanned the places where you wanted to go next and put a finger to your chin. *Hmmm... now where?* 

"Move!" You heard someone yelled and pushed you through, you stumbled back and slammed right onto the traffic light pole, *OW!* You cried out in your mind. 

You let out a painful sound and rubbed your back while glaring at the same person that bumped into you in the cafe. *Again?! Seriously?! No sorry too?!* You were pissed to max cause your back hurt 10 times better than your bum.

All he did was kept on walking and walking, you just huffed out all your angriness and stormed up to him.

"Yah! You!" You yelled and pointed right at him while storming over, but he turned into another corner and you went to catch up with him.

But as your steps kept getting faster, so did he and finally he turn into a dead end. You smirked as you saw him stopping infront of a brick wall.

"Ha! Caught YOU!" You smirked right at him with your arms crossed. The stranger spun around and glare right at you, you just stare at his hoodie, and scarf that was literally covering his whole face, except for his eyes. 

"Really?" He called out, which made you jumped in surprise that he finally spoken after bumping into you two times. "Huh?" You were puzzled at his respond and question.

And all of a sudden, sounds of motorcycles came riding behind you. You spun around and saw 6 motorcycles riding your way, *What the-* You were suddenly grabbed by the wrist, "Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?!" You yelped at the stranger as he carried you to a motorcycle and place you ontop of it.

He got on another one and smirked at you, you just stare at him. *What is this?! Am I being kidnapped?!* You grew afraid and started to shout, "Yah! HELP! I NEED HELP!" You yelled all your mights out.

"SHUT UP!" The guy that was infront of you, that is driving the motorcycle hissed at you. You shut up immediately at his volume. *Crap. I got mollested by some high school freak at T.O.P High and now I'm being kidnapped just for following a rude stranger?! GREAT! Just, GREAT!* 

6 of the motorcycles went speeding on the road as they rule this town, you clung onto the stranger infront of you and hugged his waist ever so tightly. His eyes widened from the sudden skinship and he stare down right at you, you were squeezing your eyes shut, hoping this rollercoaster ride would end quicker.

His heart skipped a beat and was gazing right down at you, but snapped out of his daze as a truck went honking his way for not paying attention at the road.

*Crud. I nearly died with this unknown girl.* He rolled his eyes and sped even faster. 

6 of the motorcycles reached an abandoned mine shack house and they all parked their motorcycles behind the mine shack, you were still clunging onto the guys waist.

But, you felt the speeding ended and opened your eyes, *Finally.* You thought and scanned the area around you, it was like a teenage crib exactly like Teen Top's. But Teen Top's were much more cleaner and fancier while theirs have beat-up couches, dirt and trash all around the floor. 

"Yah. You can let go of L now." You heard another one shouted out at you. *L?* You were confused. "Err, who?" You asked. "Me." Someone suddenly called out, you jumped and realized that it was the person riding the bike you were sitting on. His eyes shifted down to his waist, and you followed his gaze.

Realizing that you clung onto a stranger waist, you immediately let go and got off the bike with red cheeks. "S-sorry." 

All he did was just rolled his eyes and walked away, you just stare at him. *How many rude people are there in this world?* You wondered and just walked around the place. "So, what am I doing here?!" You yelled out loud, trying not to panic.

All of them stopped doing there stuff and stare at you, you just awkwardly stood there staring at them, biting down your bottom lip.

"Can you please stop the weird stares?" You asked, politely. "Oh, sorry." One of them called out in a girly tone as he shooked his head and got up. 

"Who are you?" he asked again. You'd just stare at him, "Err, a random stranger that one of you picked up on the streets? How am I suppose to know that I'm here?" You helplessly shrugged at them.

It went silent for a moment but they all cracked up on your little joke. You'd just smile, *Its been awhile since I've made someone smile. I forgotted how nice it felt like.* You beamed at them.

They stopped laughing as one of them stood up, *Leader of the group? Why so silent now?* You thought as he walked up to you, you gulped.

He just peered closer to you, you stepped back, afraid. A smile spread across his face and he leaned back, you just stare at him. "Who picked her up? She's a good one." He called out and turn to s.

"Me." the one that bumped into you two times today called out and raised his hand while sipping on his coffee. "Good job, Hoya." He smirked and held a thumbs up.

*What are they doing?* You wondered. The leader turn back to you and your eyes widened as he kept putting a sly smile on his face. "Can I leave now?" You asked.

"No." all of them snapped. Your jaw dropped, "What?!" You gaped at them. They'd just snickered at your funny respond, "Then what am I going here? Apologizing you guys for bumping into HIM!?" You pointed to the guy whose name is Hoya.

"Pretty much." Another one spoken out. You'd just let your jaw dropped even bigger. "Say WHAT?" They just laughed even more, "Man! It's been awhile since we've laughed so much! Keep her hyung!" The girly one called out.

"NO! NO! I'm my own girl! Or person?" You clumsily called out and scratched your head, the guy whose name is L just smriked at you. *How cute.* 

"HAHAHAAHAH! HYUNG KEEP HER!" Everyone shouted, except for L called out to the leader. The leader stopped laughing and turn to you, "Alright. She's ours." He smirked. Your jaw dropped, "What?! I'm a TEENAGE GIRL, PEOPLE! YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP ME HOWEVER YOU LIKE!!" You yelped. Making them laughed even more at your funny way of talking to them.

*Aish. Am I that funny when I'm panicking?* You pouted at them and stare at the floor. 

"Yes, we can." Hoya stood up and smirked at you, "We're gangsters of Seoul so we can do whatever we want. And this place is rule free." Hoya pumped his fists up in mid-air. You just stare at him, *No rules?* 

"So ..." Hoya stepped back and each of the members stood up and gather up together. You didn't like where this was going and just stare at them, *Now what?* You thought.

"BE OUR MAID!" All of them shouted. Your jaw dropped, "WHAT?!" 

----

Heyooo! I haven't updated much cause of S-C-H-O-O-L! BOOO :((

Anyways, STAY TUNED! :)) hope you liked it htis far! XD

17 subscribers already? :D Awww! You guys are AWESOME! ^O^! 

Anywyas, anyone watched EXO's teaser 23? :OO AWESOME! I'VE JUST DIED OF HAPPINESS AND JOY! :')

EXO Teaser 23_KAI (8)

STAY TUNED! ^O^!