Delivery

Being the MAID of 6 Princes & 7 Gangsters

It was a bright morning and you were serving milk to people around the neighbourhood, you cycle around town and happily served milk to everybody as you place each of them on their front doorstep.

When you're done, you went back to your small flat and went to showered up. 

After showering, you wore a red sleeve shirt with black stripes on it, and added a black vest with a hoodie to go along with the fashion, you slipped on your white knee-length pants and got out of the flat.

You put your bagpack over your shoulder and cycle to visit an old lady that you would always meet. Passing by a few blocks, you finally made it to a small cottage house. You got off your bike and went to the front doorstep.

You knocked on the door and there was an old lady's tender voice shouting, "Coming." 

You straightened up and dusted your clothing. The door flung open and out came an old lady in her 80's with a bright smile on her face, she saw you and beamed immediately. "Oh, Nayeon. You're here, just in time." She beamed and dragged you in her house.

"What is it that I'm suppose to do, Mrs. Lee?" You asked. She'd just smile and went into the kitchen and came back out with a neatly packed lunch boxes in her hand. There were about 6 of them. You just blinked at her, "What are these for, mrs. Lee?" You asked.

"Ah, these are for my grandson and his friends. They are at school now and probably having a break, I was suppose to send them these lunch boxes but I have errands to run. So, could do it for me, Nayeon?" She'd asked politely. 

"Hmm, well. I guess so." You shrugged. She'd just beamed. "Great!" She handed you the lunch boxes and you took them from her, "Heres the address of their school." She handed you a note with the address in it.

You took the note and read it, *T.O.P High?* You thought and got out of her house, "Gomawo, Nayeon! You're such a good girl." She called out at her doorstep.

You'd just waved back and went to T.O.P High on your bike. You cycle all the way there and got off your bike, you stopped infront of their school gates and blinked at the building right infront of you. It was Top, somehow. 

You warily entered the school gates and told the security guard that you would be delevering lunches to a few students, the security guard let you in and you thanked him with a bow and a smile.

You entered the school hallways, and walked around. Some students in there eyed you up and down, you shrugged and just tried to ignored them. 

You finally manage to find the cafeteria, and tried looking for Mrs. Lee grandson. But, unfortunately, mrs. Lee forgot to tell you how her grandson looked like.

*Great..* You thought and walked around the cafeteria asking random boys that if they know mrs. Lee Joyin. 

But all of them shook their heads while some tried to flirt with you. One rebel looking type boy kept checking you out, you felt uncomfortable around him and quickly bowed to him, "Err, never mind. I gotta go." You tried to run and escaped from him but he was fast and grabbed a hold of your wrist.

You squeaked and turn to him, "What are you doing?" You grew afraid. He'd just smirked and purposely yanked you, making you sit on his lap. 

You tried to get up but he wrapped his arms around you, "You smell nice." He murmured while smelling your hair. You panicked and tried to get away from him, but his grip was strong and you couldn't do anything. 

"Please, sir. Let me go." You protested. But he ignored you and his friends snickered. His fingers ran around your body, and you react quickly by slapping him in the face. 

His eyes widened and you got off of him and panted. His eyes shifted to you and soon his stare was a glare, "Wow. No one has ever slapped me before. Feisty." He smirked. 

You gulped, *! He's a retard! A erted retard!* You thought and quickly stepped back as he came closer and closer.

"L-Look. I don't wanna get into any trouble-" "Neither do I." He cut you off and slammed his hands on the wall behind you, you gulped as you stare at him. 

"P-Please, let me go." You nervously called out. "Aww, but I was just about to have fun." The bag of lunch boxes dropped from your hand as his lips leaned even closer infront of yours. 

*Oh my god! A stranger?! For real?!* You thought, you wanted to get out of this mess. You saw an empty tray on the other side and quickly, you grabbed it and slammed it right infront of his face as his lips were about to touch yours.

"Oww! !" He yelled. You squeaked and quickly grabbed the fallen lunch boxes and ran out of the cafeteria, "Get her!" You heard them howled.

*! I gotta get out of here!* You thought and ran to the basketball court, you looked around trying to find the exit. *Oh CRUD! How do you get out of here?!* You panicked and looked around. 

You saw the erted retard boy running to your side with his friends behind him, *CRAP!* Your eyes widened and you ran to a corner, and as you were about to turn,

SLAM!

You slammed into a blonde guy and dropped onto the ground, *Ow!* You winced and rubbed your forehead. "Ow! !" The blonde boy spat. 

"Yo, L.Joe! You alright?" Chunji went over and helped him up. You rubbed your forehead and looked up, 6 pair of eyes looked down at you, you gulped and stare at them. *Are they the ones that I'm suppose to give the lunchboxes to?* You wondered.

"THERE SHE IS!" You heard one of the boys shouted, you quickly got up and looked back. *CRUD!* 

"Junyoon knows her?" Ricky wondered. "You know Junyoon?" asked the one that you smashed into, and from his tone of voice he was pretty pissed off at you smashing into him.

"NO! HELP!" You blurted out. They just stare at you. You heard their footsteps getting closer, "Ah, forget it! I'll do it myself!" You ran pass them and tried to looked for the exit.

*! NOW WHERE?!* You wondered and looked around, you heard footsteps coming again and you ran even faster. "Gotcha!" You felt your wrist being grabbed on. "AAH! HELP!" You screamed.

"Yah! Shh!" You knew that voice wasn't the erted man's vocie and you spun around, it was the blonde guy that you bumped into. *L.Joe?* You thought.

"Shh!" He pushed you between two walls, the two of your bodies were pressed together and you felt sort of awkward. The boys that were chasing after you stopped and you saw them, your eyes widened and you were about to scream until L.Joe covered your mouth. 

"Shh." He whispered. You kept silent and waited to see what happens. 

"Hey! Maybe she went there?" Another one of them pointed and ran that way, the rest followed. L.Joe and you got out of the wall and he led you to a safer place where all his other friends were there with him. 

It was like their own crib, *Wow.* You thought as you entered their crib. 

L.Joe sat on the couch and motioned you to sit down too, you warily went over and sat down. You place the lunch boxes on the coffee table and L.Joe's eyes furrowed together and he took the lunch boxes away from you.

You protested him but was cut off immediately, "Yah, that's not for yo-" "Shh!" He hissed. You shut up immediately.

L.Joe pulled the note off the lunch boxes and realized that it was from his grandma. "Pffft, grandma can be so immature sometimes." Your eyes widened, *Muh?* 

"I don't need some random girl serving me lunch boxes! Man, 5th time already." L.Joe place the lunch boxes back on the coffee table and slumped back down on the couch.

You'd just gaped at him, *Say what, now?!* 

"Wait! You're mrs. Lee's grandson?!" You stare at him, in shocked. He'd just smirked at you, "Well, what do you think?" You didn't respond he'd just smirked. "I think you already have your answer." 

*Yeah, I think I do.* You thought and turn to him, "So, you're not eating it?" You asked. He shook his head, "Nope." 

"No? But-" "Look." He snapped. You jumped but shut up. 

"My grandma send you here on purpose just to make me fall in love with some other girl, again. But, I'll tell you, I'm not gonna. So, don't expect me to like you, random girl." He snapped. You just gaped at him, *Well, that was rude.*

"Go home. And tell my grandma that I'm not interested." He rudely called out, you were pissed to max and stood up. "Yah!" You slammed the coffee table, which cause him to jumped and making the rest of Teen Top members paid close attention to you.

"First of all, I wasn't even interested in you, I find you more like the rude kind of people and seriously not-my-type kind of guy." You snapped, he just rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever." 

"Second, your grandma cooked this for you and told me to send it over to you, and I think she was expecting you to see her grandson eat her cooked food and hoping you to bring it back to her with 6 empty boxes. I don't want mrs. Lee be upset, so I'll say, EAT IT ALL!" You snapped. 

He'd just gaped at you, *What the hell?!* 

"Good-bye!" You called out and left their crib immediately. *I never wanna see a guy like him, again! Ugh!* You left their crib and T.O.P High and cycle all the way to a normal cafe to relax by having a nice cup hot chocoalate.

"Yum!" You beamed and sipped it, the warm chocolate entered your mouth and warmed your whole body. *Ahh, this is the life!* You beamed and drank the whole cup. 

---

Ugh! VERY LONG! :( THEY WILL BE 2 PARTS XDD! 

STAY TUNED!