Sleeping Over

Being the MAID of 6 Princes & 7 Gangsters

"NO!" You went storming out of their crib, "Get her." Sunggyu ordered. Immediately, Hoya and Dongwoo grabbed a hold of you and lifted you over to the couch and pinned you down onto it,.

"Ahh! Help!" You screamed. But Dongwoo covered your mouth and you just blinked at him, "Shut up or I'll block it with my lips this time." He smirked.

Your eyes widened and you warily nodded your head to him, *Pfft. Such a scaredy cat.* "Good." He smirked at his victory and released his hand from your mouth.

You gasped for air, "Oh my god. Air!" You panted. L just blinked at you, confused. *Was Dongwoo's hyung hand blocking all her air?* 

Hoya and Dongwoo were still pinning you down onto the beat-up couch, "Now," Sunggyu came up infront of you, all 7 pairs of eyes were on you now.

You just gulped, "I repeat once more, Be. Our. Maid." He emphasizes each word out. *What? Maid? I have SCHOOL FOR GODDAMNIT!* You wanted to screamed that out but kept silent as L's cold gaze stiffened you. 

"Are you in for it?" He asked, you just gulped, pushing away all your fear and took a deep breath. *I'm gonna regret this someday. Wait! Screw that! I'm already regretting it now!* You opened your mouth and said, "Fine. I'll be your stupid maid." 

It took them for about a few seconds to react and jumping up and down. Hoya and Dongwoo released you and you got up, "Can I go home now?" You asked, breaking the moment of their victory.

Sungjong and Sungyeol were doing the Snoopy's, 'Happy Dance' but stopped immediately. L just threw the magazine that he was halfway reading onto the coffee table and stood up. 

"I'll take her." He offered and grabbed your wrist. You just blinked at him, confused and stunned from his sudden action. *O..kay?* You thought.

"Araso. DON'T HER!" yelled Dongwoo. "I'm not you." L rolled his eyes at him. "Yah!" Dongwoo scolded back, making you giggle with joy.

"Bye-bye~" You stuck your tongue out at them, Sungjong just played along and said, "Bye-bye! Be here tomorrow to finish the maid job!" He happily waved.

Your smile dropped and you sighed. *Right...* 

L got on his bike and you got on too, "Helmet?" He handed you his helmet. You just blinked at it, "Won't you need it?" You asked.

He didn't respond but just clasped the helmet on your head and turn back to the front, you just sat still and needed to blinked twice to know what had just happened. *Thank you?* You thought and grabbed the bike's seat and L started the engine.

He went speeding on the road and you thought you were gonna die as you almost fell out of your seat. "Eeeps!" You squeaked and clung onto his waist immediately, burrying your face onto his back. 

The feeling came back to L as butterflies went flying around his stomache, *Gah! Get out of me you stupid feeling!* He shooked his head and sped even faster.

The ride ended as he place you back to the same cafe, where your bicycle was still waiting for you, not stolen nor touched. "Yah. Get up." L shooked your hand that was around his waist. 

Noticing that you didn't budge nor move, he knew that you fell asleep. *Aish, troublemaker. Now, I have to let her stay at my place.* He sighed and was about to drive to his place but saw your bicycle next to the cafe. 

L stopped and turn to the bike, it seemed familiar to him and he blinked twice at it. *Isn't this the same bike that she had?* L thought and slowly, he got off the motorcycle and made you lay down on the seat.

L went up closer to the bike and examined it, he touched the material and a smile spread across his usual cold face. *It is her bike. But, what is it doing with this girl?* He thought and spun around to face you, you were sleeping peacefully on his bike, your breathing made his heart softened. 

A soft smile spread across his face and he took your bike and clasped it onto his motorcycle with a piece of strong rope. *There.* He smile as he tightened the grip of rope, making sure that the bike won't fall off.

L smile and got back on onto his bike. This time, he took your both hands and wrapped them around his waist himself, somehow L like the feeling that you were resting yourself on his back. A smile spread across your face as you thought, *So warm, and comfortable.* You smile and tightened your grip on his waist. 

L just let out a small laugh and started the engine, and drove off to his place. 

After a few hours, L finally reached his place. It was a 64 room mansion, or how L would always called it his, Summer Cottage.

L parked his motorcycle along with his other sports car and piggy back you into the mansion. You murmured out some words about liking pie and L rolled his eyes. *Sheesh. This girl with her pie words.* He shooked his head and walked into the mansion. 

Butlers and maids greeted him and his sister came hopping out of the living room, "Oh, oppa! You're back!" She beamed and ran to him, but stopped as she saw an unfamiliar guest.

"Oppa who did you bring?" Her voice was serious. "Not now, Jusoo, go and bath, please? Oppa has work to do." He snapped and walked passed her. Jusoo just pouted and glare right at you, *Oppa is MINE!* She huffed and stormed back to the living room.

L place you on his bed and tucked you into a comfortable position, you snuggled onto his pillow and continue to sleep. L just smile at you and got up.

He went closer to you and smoothened your hair, he curled up the loose strands of it and place it behind your ear. 

*Sleep well, babo maid.* He chuckle and got up and went to shower.

----

Ahh, STAY TUNED! :D