Girlfriend?

Being the MAID of 6 Princes & 7 Gangsters

HOOOOOOOOOONNNNKK!!!

"Waaa!" You shot up from L's bed to the sound of a bullhorn and looked around, L's little younger sister was standing infront of his bed and glaring right at you with the bullhorn in her hand.

*Who is she? Where am I?* You innocently blinked right at her, "Err, hello?" You casually asked. Jusoo just rolled her eyes and scoffed right at you, "Pfft. Stubborn ." She hissed and sashayed out of L's bedroom.

You just lert your mouth hung wide open at her as she slammed the door shut, *Rude?! For a young and pretty girl!* You rolled your eyes and got off L's bed. You scanned the fancy and stylish black and white bedroom and a smile appeared on your face.

*Wow. I like this guys style. But who is this guy that send me here?* You were puzzled and just look around his bedroom, although you know its rude to sneak around someone's room without permission. Still, you were just curious about who the is the unknown stranger that brought you here, so you were hoping that you found a photo of him.

But, instead of finding a photo. You found his real person, sleeping in his secret office which you had accidentally found near the chimney in his bedroom.

Yes, his bedroom is like his house to you. You peeked inside his office and gasped at all the stylish designing and smile widely. *Rich .* You thought and went over to his office table. 

L was just sleeping on the table and you peeked over his hoodie that was over his head. You slowly pulled it off and examined his hidden face under his arms. 

All you could see was his eyes, you smile at it and beamed. *L, you're such a sweet babo. I knew you always have a soft side somewhere in your cold-self.* You chuckle softly and brushed his bangs out of his eyes and a soft smile appeared on his lips.

That made your heart fluttered with joy and you gave him a soft peck on the head before leaving his secret office. You took your bag and slung it over you after using the giant bathroom to wash up.

You went down the stairs and gasped at all the designing and everything. Maids greeted you on the way and you bowed back to them. 

"Nayeon-sshi." You heard someone called your name. You stopped aweing the giant library and spun around, a butler in a neat thuxedo was bowing at you. "The young master has awoken. He wants you to eat breakfast with him and his little sister, or how we always called her, our young mistress." He said.

You just nod, "Oh. I'll be right there." You beamed and was starting to walked out of the library but he grabbed a hold of your wrist. You blinked at him, "You're not going to eat breakfast with them in that clothing." The butler said.

"Why not?" You asked after staring down at your casual clothes, they don't smell or was stained which cause you to gave him a puzzled look.

"Come. Our maids have prepared the best clothing for you." He said and led you to a giant makeup room. Your jaw dropped, *Omg.* You thought and stare at everything in awe.

He snapped his fingers and 3 maids came to your way and bowed. "Yes, sir?" They chorused. "Let her be ready and prepared to meet the young master. His parents are downstairs and we can't let them see a commoner in here." He warned.

*Commoner?!* Your eyes widened at the butler talking rudely about you. You shot him a glare and he just shrugged and went out. "Yes sir. She'll be ready." The maids bowed and led you to the makeup chair and started to do everything for you.

*Wait! I don't like makeups!* You screamed in your mind and was suffering from all the curlers in your hair and the fake eyelashes that were stuck to your real eyelashes. 

They put on shiny lip gloss on you and fixed your hair and everything. When they were done, they led you to a giant closet and you gasped rather loudly.

"Oh my god." You gasped at the numbers of clothes in the closet. The maids went to work immediately and chose the best stylish dress for you.

"Put this on, miss." They politely asked. You nod and went to dress up. You slipped on the black tubetop dress and got out. The maids all nod in agreement on your look and place a red ribbon around your waist to finished it off.

Pulled out some high heels and slipped them on your foot and pulled back. "Done, miss." They beamed at you and spun you around to face the tallest mirror that you have ever seen.

You gasped two times, one, is that you saw the tallest mirror ever. Two, is because you barely recognize yourself through the mirror. You thought you saw someone else but each move you make the beautiful reflection in the mirror did the same too. 

"No way!" You gasped. It was the first time you were dressed so fancy. "She's ready, Mr. Ju." One of the maid called out through a walkie-talkie. 

The door flung open and Mr. Ju, the head butler came in. He beamed right at you and opened his arms real wide, leading you out of the dressing room. "Go, miss." The maids smile at you. "Gomawo." You bowed to them and followed Mr. Ju all the way downstairs.

"Mr & Mrs. Kim, young master, and young mistress." Mr. Ju bowed at the 4 family members that were happily eating their high class breakfast. Waffles, eggs & bacons, sausages, french toasts and many more delicious choices that were on the giant marble table. 

Mr. Kim stopped eating and looked up, "What is it, Mr. Ju?" He asked.

"Young master's guest is ready to come and join breakfast with the 4 of you." He bowed and backed away to the other side, revealing your beautiful image infront of them.

L's eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets as he kept staring at you, Jusoo just rolled her eyes and scoffed at you. "Ugly." She muttered out.

"Jusoo." L eyed her as he had heard what she had just said. "Yes, oppa?" She innocently asked and batted her eyeslashes at him. L just rolled his eyes, "Aish. Forget it." He turned his attention back to you.

"Who is this, Myungsoo?" Mrs. Kim asked. L just sighed, "Once again omma, its L." 

Mrs. Kim just fake a sarcastic laugh and looked at her son, "Oh, you and your jokes, Myungie~" She cooed. L just gritted his teeth of embarrassment and just shooked his head. "Never mind." He muttered.

You just stood there, *Myungsoo? Myungie? Isn't his name L?* You were confused and just introduce yourself to them. "Err, annyeonghaseyo Mr. & Mrs. Kim. I'm Park Nayeon. Your son's, err-" "Girlfriend." L cut you off. *Muh?!* You gaped at L as he cut your off.

SPLOOT!!

Jusoo spat out all her milk and glare right at her brother, "Bwoh?!" 

-----

STAY TUNED! LOVE YOU 22 SUBBIES! ^O^!