The Birthday

My Bunny's Birthday In The Military
Please log in to read the full chapter

May 18,2021

Myeonnie♡: So sleep tight honey...

You: No Junmyeon don't go!

Myeonnie♡: Why? What's wrong babe?

You: Take a day off,on your birthday...

Myeonnie♡: Soo-ya...I can't babe.I miss you too,but I can't really.

You: T_T

Myeonnie♡: My love don't cry,I'm sorry,I...I love you.Good night.

You: Take care,good night...

Jisoo rolled on her bed as she heard Lisa walking in."unnie,have you seen my headphones? Sehun has sent me a clip but I can't watch it since it's night & the noise wil_unnie have you cried?!"

Understanding the tears streaming down her face,Jisoo wiped them away quickly."no,it's...it's for the lack of sleep."

Lisa frowned."liar..."she whispered."tell me unnie,you can tell me everything..."the maknae sat on her bed.

"I miss him it's just this,not important."she whispered in response.

"Who? Junmyeon oppa? Then go & meet him,why are you crying here?"Lisa rolled her eyes.This unnie of mine is really stupid,she thought.

"You know that he doesn't like me to go there right?"Jisoo sat up."he says the environment is not good for girls & women.also,the virus issue.ah,he's so selfish."

"He's not."Jennie walked in.

"Uh,unnie weren't you sleeping?"

"I was but you're too noisy Lalisa."Jennie muttered."unnie,oppa is protecting you...if you weren't an idol,he probably would have hidden you in his arms so no men could see you...he's that kind of men,doesn't want other soldiers to see you & you know this better than me right?"the elder nodded with pouty lips."plus,that environment is busy,he doesn't want you to get sick! Just can't you understand this?"

"I wish he wasn't forced to enlist in army..."Jisoo whispered."I need him so bad..."she hugged the bunny stuffed toy which Junmyeon had bought for her tightly.

Jisoo remembered the day she made him buy it for her.it was near white day & they were walking in a not so crowded shopping mall that her eyes caught the beautiful pink & white bunny.Junmyeon said that it was a childish thing despite the fact that he loved it in his heart,but she said that was the gift she wanted for the white day.Jisoo stamped her foot & nagged & nagged until her boyfriend gave up & bought it for her & Jisoo named it Suho immediately.Of course,he bought another gift for white day,a necklace.since that bunny didn't seem like a gift in his eyes.

"Jisoo unnie,why do you need him?"Lisa grinned.

"Stop those stupid thoughts! I need him means I want to see him & talk with him face to face & hug or kis_"

"No! No kisses or hugs! Corona virus! He is working in a social place! If you don't mind getting sick,I don't want to experience that strange thing!"Jennie warned & walked out.

"It's not like I'm going to meet him tomorrow!"Jisoo shouted.

"Would two you please shut up? I'm sleeping for God's sake!"Chaeyoung shouted from her room.

"Ya! Don't shout like that! Everyone knows you & Chanyeol oppa chat late at night since he has enlisted in army!"Lisa answered.

"I wasn't chatting! I was sleeping for real! Don't remind me of him! I miss him!"Chaeyoung's crying voice got loud.

"Thank you Lisa,because of you now our problem is doubled!"Jennie screamed.

"I just wanted to_"

"Stop shouting!"Jisoo said,suddenly."just sleep!"& silence fell over the dorm.

Maybe I can do something,Jisoo thought.

○○○

May 22,2021

"Jisoo noona,everything's ready."Sehun announced proudly.

"Ok,I'll come with eommoni & abeoji...you,Lisa,Minseok oppa & Kyungsoo oppa can go."Jisoo said."& don't go there before us!"

"Your parents are coming?!"Minseok asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head."my hyung,look,she's not talking about her parents.got it?"

"Oh~got it,got it!"he grinned from ear to ear,trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Ok,let's go boys..."Lisa pushed Sehun toward his car."or we'll be late.Jennie unnie,you sure you are not coming?"

"Nope! & you better take care! I won't be taking care of two sick people!"

"God forbid that Jennie shi..."Sehun whispered,annoyed."I won't let my angel take off

Please log in to read the full chapter