Han Jisung

I See Galaxies in His Eyes (MinSung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The wind sighed deeply as it blew itself against the trees causing the branches to dance mildly with some leaves falling. Thick and dark layers of clouds are now covering the bright blue sky and seems like it made the sun a lil embarrassed as it voluntarily hides itself behind the clouds. The bright afternoon from earlier is slowly turning into a cold grey one with the rain threatening to fall.

 

"... why now?"

 

The young man in black shirt printed with white fonts that says "Ain't Nice" matching his black jeans protested under his breath as he quickened his pace forcing his feet that's covered with a black sock under a black snickers, to take wider and fast steps. Few hours ago he was laying on his bed, feeling comfy as he let his body sink down the thick but fluffy covers. However, boredom started to strike on him and decided to go out for a walk.

 

"Jisung, where are you going?" His mom managed to ask when he walk pass her by the living room.

"Just a walk" He replied with a smile.

 

And now the poor guy is hurrying to get inside a convinience store that's just beside the street. Thin and small drops of rain is now starting to pour which caused Jisung to jog and finally reached the store. By the time the rain reaches the ground, it drizzled down steadily, not hard and not fast, just steady.

Jisung hates rain. It reminded him of his dark childhood, and always will. He hates remembering that man. The man who made his mother's life a hell. He knows well that the man will never come back... he hope so. Shrugging out the thought, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter