Lee Know

I See Galaxies in His Eyes (MinSung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And that's for three points!"

The tall guy wearing red shorts and a white shirt shouted those followed by a "Woooh" as he run around the court, voice echoing inside. His long blond hair is bouncing with little strands covering his sweaty forehead. When he reached the middle of the court, he stopped running, slouching down with both of his hands resting on his knees and tries to maintain his balance. Sweat trickled from his forehead down to his chin. He breathe heavily before saying out loud, "Yah! Minho hyung! Did you see that?!" the said guy who was resting against the bleachers, just rolled his eyes and stands up before taking a small jog to the ring to get the ball.

"Luckily you're tall, Hyunjin" he snorted as he passes the ball to the other who just smiled widely, eyes turning into crescents but didn't miss catching the ball. With one hand, he ran his fingers through the blond locks looking up the ring making his handsome features stand out, while his other hand is dribbling the ball. Minho smiled proudly while watching the other. Hyunjin had force him to spend the vacation together and maybe teach him basketball. He'd been planning to join the Gwan University's basketball team, Gwan Wolves. "If I will be able to shoot this ball, we will be heading home" said the younger causing Minho to let out a breath of relief. They've been practicing for two and a half hours now and all he wanted is to go home so he could take a fresh shower. Minho focuses on Hyunjin while crossing his arms against his chest "If you get to shoot this..." he pauses as he tilts his head to the side in a challenging manner "Promise me to try your best to get in the basketball team"

Hyunjin smirked then nods taking in the challenge "And you will train me more". Minho gave a thumbs up as an agreement "Deal".

The court fell silent. Hyunjin has his knees slightly bent, and he keeps his back straight. The ball is held close to his chest with his one hand slightly supporting under the ball. His other hand is placed on the side of the ball as a guide. He glanced over Minho who was standing at the side of the ring, he felt kind of anxious. This is not a big deal, he will just have to shoot the ball and it's over, if he can't then it's not of a big deal either. But this is Minho, his hyung who he respects a lot. His hyung who would willingly adopt him. His hyung who treated him like he was his younger brother. He smiled and turned his gaze to his target, the ring. He stayed focused on the said target.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter