Final

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was wearing light make-up,a beautiful dress & had handbag in her hand.She was going to talk with her husband,who left her alone with a baby girl.

"Hello Chanyeol,"She said immediately.

"I came here to talk...So please listen to my words.Do you remember the first time we met? I'm sure you do.We were at a party,it was your sister's wedding party...My cousin's wedding party...I was standing alone,looking at people dancing happily.

Then you walked to me,with your beaming smile.You asked me if I'm alone & I nodded shyly...You suggested me to dance tango...Though I didn't know how to tango.You laughed,saying you'd teach me...& you did so.I was so happy..."she wiped her eyes.

"You gave me your number...which really surprised me.Then after some months of communication,you asked me out,we started dating...

Do you remember that day which you bought me an ice cream & as I got it from you,I slipped & fell on you...Your shirt,I...hehe...it became dirty.Though you just laughed & didn't care,You even kissed my cheek & said that was cute to see me that much embarrassed.

I loved your morning calls.You called me everyday & sometimes we ended up talking for one or two hours,laughing & sharing ideas about everything.

You know Chanyeol,we had so much memories together.I can't remember the time before you...It seems like you've always been there,with me.

But the sweetest memory is the day you knelt down in front of me...asking me to marry you...I...I always wanted to be your one & only love,'Cause you were mine...I,I thought our story would be a happy one.I said yes...Why did this happen? Why did you do this with me?"she sobbed the last sentence.

"Our wedding day.When I stood in front of you in church,you whispered that I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter