Three

Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                

 

 

 

Joong Ki tied a dark blue necktie around the collar. He barely made it to the end when he noticed the ring at the table. He kept the ring so well in the drawer. He didn't touch it for so long until yesterday night. He met that woman again after 6 years. She had changed a lot and her face looked so different. Was it because of her age or her long hair that makes her glow more than before? She became prettier and neat. 

 

Jeon Yeo Been is her name. He memorised the name very well, but he didn't recognize her face. It was unexpected that a fragile girl he met 6 years ago was the same girl he saw yesterday. She had the gut to yell, curse and even hit the man on the head. Was she always like that before? Her courageous had greatly impressed him. 

 

Joong Ki removed the ring from the necklace and tried it on each finger. That fourth finger was perfectly fixed with the ring. Joong Ki let out a small laugh. He never tried this ring before, but looking at how it fit him so well now had amused him more.

 

They had a little conversation yesterday. Not too many words changed between them, but the way she talked and the words she delivered somehow made it to his heart. He was looking at her, no- he was obviously staring at her facial- features during their little talk. Starting from her eyes, her nose and lastly . Was she always this beautiful? Or because the last time they met was during night time, and he couldn't observe her face thoroughly? 

 

Yeah it might be a reason too he acted that way.

 

Joong Ki pulled out the ring from his finger and kept it back in the drawer. He might need to return the ring to the owner later. He was not supposed to keep the ring from the beginning. Previously she stated that the ring was supposed to be given to her boyfriend, but something might have happened between those two. Now, It'd been 6 years, the girl probably date or marries someone already. 

 

He needs to see her again, to confirm something. 





 

Yeo Been was panting as she got to the meeting room. Lee Da Hae, her boss, who is the Production manager of the company, scowled at her when she saw her approaching. She was late again today. She'd been like this since her car broke down a week ago. 

 

" How long are you going to keep on coming late? I told you not to mess this up." She shouted in front of others making them turn their heads. 

 

" I'm truly sorry ma'am." Was all she could mutter because explaining things won't give her good.

 

"How many times have you apologized this week huh? Stop proving to us how unprofessional you are." 

 

"I am sorry.. Ma'am." The only thing she could do was apologize. 

 

After having some spicy lecture from Mrs Lee, she was asked to get out of the meeting room. She was part of the meeting, but since the boss was having her period, she couldn't do anything and follow as well. 

 

" You were kicked out from the meeting room again?" So Ra who was back from the toilet , greeted her. 

 

Yeo Been replied with her signature smile. Nothing new too.. and nothing to be upset on this matter. She always did that to her. 

 

" That snake is just jealous of you. She'd been acting that way since the day one you entered this company. The reason was simple… Lee Jun Ho, our Director." 

 

" Nothing new." 

 

" That's why I told you, tell Director Lee about the mistreatment you received." 

 

Yeo Been held Sora 's shoulder. "It's definitely unnecessary. It won't do me good if I involve Jun Ho in this problem. We're friends. I don't want people to start a stupid rumour about me and Director." 

 

Sora clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Ignore the rumour please. How long are you going to keep ignoring her attitude?" 

 

"Well, let's just bear it for now. I've no intention to make an enemy here." Yeo Been got up from her seat and took the file at the shelf rack. "I think you need to go back to your seat now, because that Snake will come out in any minute. Better prepare yourself before she makes a scene here." 

 

"Yeah, yeah.." Sora lazily got up from the seat and walks to her place.  




 

Yeo Been held William's hand and rushed toward the toilet. The little boy wants to pee after having two glasses of milk at the cafe. As soon as they arrived, William pulled his mother's hand. 

 

"Mom, I'll go in there alone." She always brought his son to the female toilet, because it was easy for her to take care of him. But, today, he wants to go to the male toilet by himself. 

 

"No William, I don't think you can do this alone." She tried to convince William. She had a bad feeling about this.

 

"Mom, don't worry. I learned to use the toilet on my own already. I'll see mom later." William rushed inside, leaving his mom who was still in doubt. 

 

Yeo Been paced back and forth across of male toilet, deep in thought. It had been 5 minutes since William was in the toilet. She couldn't relax and was still in doubt.

 

 Can her son do the clean by himself? Can he wear his pant back? 

 

She had a bad feeling now. In 10 minutes, if her son is still inside, she will barge into the toilet. It might be embarrassing a lot but let's just bear it for today. 

 

As she kept on worrying, she felt a small hand touch her hand. It was William. Immediately, Yeo Been went down on her knees, checking on her so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter