One

Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

Somewhere in the Seoul City..

 


 

‘’ Today is your birthday Chunwoo. Omma will celebrate it after school, hmm? Let ask for your friend to come over okay?’’ The brown-haired woman spoke to her son with a motherly smile. Yeo Been sat at the bus seat beside them and watched the scene. She smiled at the way the son kissed her mom at the mouth as gratitude.  

 

 She touched her belly on reflex, smiling tenderly. She didn’t know what to feel at this moment. It’s still surreal for her to learn that she will be having a baby. It was only yesterday morning when she discussed having a baby with Hong Jong Hyun, her boyfriend. Just then, her wish became true. She felt content at this moment because one of her biggest dreams is to become a mother and finally she received it at this age. 

 

One more step to go, she’s going to have a perfect family. 

 

Sound of the door opened, waking her up from her lovely thought. Yeo Been got off from the bus, walking 100 meters to her workplace. Today, she will tell the truth to Jong Hyun and guarantee to delight the man. 

 

You see, her expectation to build a perfect family crashed in front of her after she told about the baby. “ What do you mean you don’t want the baby?’’ Yeo Been asked in utter shock. Jong Hyun held her both shoulders, his eyes desperately begging for her to abort the baby. 

 

“Yeo Been ah, my mom and my dad have no idea about our relationship. They knew you as my secretary only.” Yeo Been clenched her fist tightly before pushing his arms away. “Then let’s go to the Chairman and tell everything. They need to know the truth about us!’’ She didn’t know how they'd react when they knew the truth. But, this is the only way to save this current situation. 

 

Before she could walk to the exit, Jong Hyun held her arm. “Please don’t. We’re not going to survive if the news reaches him. My family will never see you as my potential bride Yeo Been ah. You’re aware of our status right? For them, their reputation is more valuable than my life’’. Her heart started to pound hard as she listened to him. At this rate, she's going to cause a sudden rage.

 

“Do you really love me?’’ she questioned him after all his excuses.

 

 

 

“I do, I really do, but…’’ She felt somewhat relieved with his answer. Jong hyun’s eyes showed how much he love her, but for her, loving their child is what she wanted the most. “Then, lets the baby alive and we can running away from Seoul city, and live at Busan, Daegu or anywhere, as long as you and the baby are with me.’’ She desperately begging as pain and hurt filled her heart. 

 

 

Jong Hyun let her arm go. “I cannot do that. I can’t let go of my position now. You need to understand me. If we’re running away, we need time to recover and will we be able to build everything back to normal? It is hard for me.’’ 

 

“I can’t believe this.’’ Her voice was laced with pain. “Your status is more important than our relationship. I’m too foolish to believe in your words. ‘A happy family’ my !’’ She burst into tears after holding them for long. 

 

“Yeo Been ah, I truly love you. We've been through together for so long, but please not now. I need you to understand me. We can’t add the headache to my family with the baby thing. Please give me some time. We can do this together, but not now.” He touched her cheeks and begging for it. “You love me right?’’

 

If she didn't love him wholeheartedly, she wouldn't be that fool to give everything to him. If she didn't let his love dominate her body, she will never undergo the pain now. If before she was willing to sacrifice everything for him, but after hearing of his point of views, she felt hesitate and feels like a right now.

 

Does it ever drive you crazy, Just how fast the night changes?

 

Yes,too crazy until i can't think straight…..and i'm a fool again to let this man control me again.





 

The vibrate sound on his pocket showed someone was calling him. Song Joong Ki answered the call through the connected earbud.

 

" You don't need to call me often Kwang soo.I'm driving now." He answered his friend with an annoyed tone. His eyes were focusing on the road. Late- night, his eyesight was pretty bad. 

 

 

" Don't worry, I'm not going to scratch your precious car okay.. i'll be home in half an hour." Joong ki off the call without waiting for a reply from Kwang Soo. 

 

He arrived in Korea around 2 pm early and the first person he met was Lee Kwang Soo, his best friend. Joong Ki didn't tell his parents about his comeback from Italy. He didn't feel joyful to let his family know about his whereabouts. And leaving a single message to his father was not his thing. 

 

Joong Ki asked Kwang Soo to keep the secret and the guy listened to him well. But, Kwang Soo almost spilled the tea to his family after Joong Ki drove his precious Hyundai without his knowledge. 

 

He missed Seoul air. That's why he was out to enjoy a fresh air at Han River. It's been 6 years he left for good, and now he's come back, will his heart be at ease? He kept build a wall between him and his father until now. You can call him selfish, but no one can alter Joong Ki's hatred toward an old man. The accident in the past kept haunting him until these days. 

 

By coming back, will it be a good start to him to live quietly in this Seoul city? 

 




 

Joong Ki's heart, beat faster when he almost hit someone. That someone crossed the road like a mad man, ignoring his car's speed. That person was lucky enough as he pressed the brake on time. Joong Ki pulled himself together before looking at the person. He couldn't take a good look at the figure because of the light, so he pulled up the handbrake and trying to get off from the car. Before he could do that, she app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter