Don't be Hurt

No Words Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s the most memorable performance in the past 13 years?”

 

Taecyeon blinked. 2PM. 13 years. Countless performances around the world. The most memorable one out of hundreds? How-

 

Something flashed across his mind like a pang of electric shock when that question finally processed through his brain.

 

Ah! so it was the one… Of course...

 

It hurts… damn...

 

Taecyeon winced as he tried to stand up. Instinctively he grabbed his thigh tightly just above the knee to stop the stinging pain. He knew he injured his knee in the rehearsal. But the main Rapper of 2PM dismissed it as they have the performance to do. He bit his lower lip, trying to submerge the pain when the other members entered the waiting area. He didn’t want them to worry about him or cancel the concert that they worked their asses off for.

 

They all started chatting and pacing here and there but the tallest member of 2PM closed his eyes silently fighting to conceal the pain.

 

“Ok guys, let’s go!” The oldest Jun K shouted when it was time to head out, clapping his hands leaving the room for the others to follow him. Taecyeon finally opened his eyes and was immediately met with an intense stare just across him. Jang Wooyoung didn't even blink when the older guy noticed him staring. Instead, his face became more grimaced. Taecyeon shifted his eyes avoiding the younger one's gaze and pulled himself up trying not to limp and freely give away his secret.

 

He was walking slowly behind the darkened stage when he felt a hand grab his shoulder and making him halt on his tracks. He turned his head around to see Wooyoung standing beside him peeking into his face.

 

"hyung... are you alright?”

 

The sudden question startled Taecyeon since he didn't want anyone to notice anything.

 

"Huh? What do you mean ?”

 

The main dancer looked like he's studying his face for some answers. Those two seconds felt like an eternity to the wounded rapper until Wooyoung finally let go of his shoulder and nodded.

 

"Nothing, just because" He started walking towards the stairs, leaving Taecyeon behind. He let out a sigh and realized he was holding his breath.

 

Let's just get this over with…

 

It happened. The one thing Taecyeon wanted not to ever happen, did. He instantly regretted his decision for overestimating his ability to withstand pain in his knee. All thoughts of being positive and wishing everything to be fine if he endured it until the concert was over, were just wasted. Because he forgot one crucial fact like an idiot, the fact that he had to hold 2 grown-up guys on his legs for Heartbeat performance.

 

He was holding up fine until the last second when the guys climbed up to make the pyramid. The rapper held up his pain with all his might but his knee felt numb and unconsciously he grunted with pain. It was the side Wooyoung climbed up and as soon as he heard the older guy grunt, he lifted his leg and leaned more on Nichkhun which took the Thai by surprise. Taecyeon kneeled on the stage catching his breath as the rest of the guys carried out the ending.

 

The main Rapper couldn't remember what happened, it was all a blur when the stage lights turned dark and Nichkhun rushed to check on him. Injuries were a common occurrence to 2PM members which made them worry less as a result. They used to go on performing no matter what. He clutched his knee and tried to get up when the Thai grabbed his hand and helped him up.

 

"You okay there buddy?”

 

"Yeah..."

 

He grunted again as he leaned on his best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter