No Words Needed

No Words Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok Taecyeon was exhausted. “Everyone, good work! See you next week!” The director shouted and all the staff at the shooting site clapped as the day came to an end. It was around 10.30 in the night and the 2PM main rapper was barely opening his eyes to greet the drama staff before heading out. He saw their manager waiting patiently for him in the van. Taecyeon hurried back after bowing to everyone, getting in the van greeting his manager. “Hyung, let’s go now, ahh I’m super tired today” The manager smiled but he knew how hectic it was for the 2PM members having too busy schedules every day. “To the home, it is” The manager said as he started the van and steered it out to the driveway. “Actually Hyung, I need to go to the company, you know” Even though he was super tired, he missed the workout session for that day. He just wanted to complete the 2-hour gym session before calling it a day.

 

“Oh? Workout? Ok got it. How are you gonna go home after?” 

“My car is there, so Hyung can leave after dropping me off.” 

It was about an hour ride to the JYP building from the drama shooting site, Taecyeon leaned down on the backseat and closed his eyes to take a brief rest until they reached his company. 

His manager dropped him off at the entrance of the JYPe building. The 2PM main rapper looked up and saw lights were still on some floors. He let out a yawn and stretched his arms, entering through the double doors of JYPe. Let’s get this over with. He thought to himself as he went up to the floor where the gym was located. 

After a two-hour-long gym session, Taecyeon was finally satisfied with himself to call it a day. He took a shower and checked the wall clock hanging on the side, indicating it’s already 2 in the morning. Since they had practices starting around 7 he thought it’s probably enough to head back home to have some zzz's. He took his gym bag and slowly dragged his tired self towards the vending machine at the end of the corridor, almost half asleep. He put some coins into it and leaned on the door when the can drop with a "ching". He got it and chugged it down in one go as he needed some boost to keep his eyes open to drive. He was facing the side corridor which led to their main practice room and saw the lights were still on illuminating the dark corridor. 

Hmm? Did someone forget to turn it off? 

He pulled himself up and put some coins in again to get another can to drink on the way. Taecyeon crumpled the empty can and threw it into the trash bin that sat far from the vending machine. He did a little victory dance as it went right through without failing like it normally does. The tall man took the new can and slung his gym bag over his shoulders as he walked casually through the side corridor to turn off the lights in the practice room. He made a mental note to tell the juniors to tidy up and turn off everything after practices finish. 

As he reached the see-through glass windows of the practice room, he stopped. The practice room was not empty as he expected. Instead, there was this one guy in track bottoms wearing a snapback and a sleeveless black hoodie. He was indulged so much in dancing facing the mirror wall. Even with the back view, Taecyeon instantly knew who exactly that was. Rather who’s crazy enough to have energy at this hour after a murderous schedule. He let out a sigh. Seriously this guy… He shook his head and looked over at the younger guy, dancing alone in that large room. He knew Jang Wooyoung was good at dancing. They always do practice together, but he never really sat down and watched him just dance. Which was why the main rapper of 2PM jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter