Trust Me

No Words Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Junho got injured and Wooyoung had to do the I’ll be Back dance break with Taecyeon.

"Wooyoung-ah, you'd have to do it. Can you do it?” when Namyoung Park said those words, the 2PM main dancer wasn't really listening. He just nodded just like he always does when he space out in the middle of every other conversation.

 

Now that he's standing there in front of Taecyeon and Namyoung telling him to do what exactly? Spin me around??? In mid-air? Hell no!

Wooyoung hated getting injured. It's not that he's scared of a few scratches or broken bones. But if you're injured, there's no telling you'd be able to dance, or at least you’d have to stay away from it for a while. And that is an absolute no for Jang Wooyoung. Dancing was everything for him and he actively avoids doing anything that would risk it. It's pretty ironic considering he debuted with a group specialized in acrobatics when he has zero interest in doing handstands or backflips. Not to mention how hard they practiced for it.

He admired Junho immensely for that. That guy liked it and took pride in the fact that he's the best at acrobatics in 2PM. Now that it has come to this, Wooyoung calculated his choices. Junho couldn't do it because of his injury. Why are we doing this anyway? Well, that part he can't change as it's part of the choreography they must do apparently. So next option, Nichkhun. He also got a back injury, so he’s out. Chansung, he's good at acrobatics but he's too big for Taecyeon to lift up. Junsu- well never mind. It's really just me then. We should've taken more members, he internally groaned but what choice did he have. He lifted his eyes and looked at the big guy. Ok Taecyeon.

"Wooyoung-ah, stand beside Taec first. Then pull your body up using his body. Taec, you should grab his waist and spin him around your back."

 

What the- Wooyoung regretted not listening at the choreo discussion meeting and just nodding his head like a fool for everything.

Taecyeon nodded and closed their gap in one stride, grabbing his waist. Wooyoung took a moment to register what's happening. "Woah woah wait a damn second" he pushed the main Rapper away from him and stepped back, holding his hands in front in a protective stance.

"Wooyoung-ah, you have to pull yourself up, I'll support you from the back" Taecyeon retorted, thinking the younger guy didn't understand what their dance instructor said earlier.

After realizing he can't actually escape from this ridiculous situation, the lean main dancer finally gave up. He approached the tall guy hesitantly and put his hand on his shoulder gesturing that he's ready.

Taecyeon nodded and grabbed his waist again from the front, making sure he grounded his feet properly. "Ok, jump on 3, 1 2 3 go!"

Wooyoung braced his legs and jumped up, swinging his legs around Taecyeon, while the big guy supported his weight with both hands latching to him. He went up with the momentum just up to Taecyeon's shoulder, then he pedaled back to the starting point.

"No no Wooyoung-ah, look, you have to swing around him. Let go of him when your legs reach this level" Namyoung gestured with his hands to indicate Taecyeon’s head.

Wooyoung nodded. "Hyung one more time"

"Alright, hold tight"

They swung again. Same results. No matter how many times they tried, Wooyoung just couldn't let go of Taecyeon's shoulder at the right time with the momentum. It was like he knew he had to let go at this point, but when he actually reached it, his body automatically responded not to let go. It was risky. He knew that Taecyeon was holding on to him so he can let go without hesitation. Even so, if he let go at that time, only Taecyeon would be holding him and upsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter