Movie Night

Switch to me - MiHyun

Dahyun Pov

today is like worst day i ever experienced! Does Hangover hurts This Much?? Lol I shouldn't drink next time!!! And after finishing my schedules i reached dorm but seperately as Mina-unnie & chaeng were also there in Van. so, i took different one asking Manager-unnie..Today we should sleep early as we have to start practicing the new choreography early this morning.

i went to Momo-unnie room to sleep over there but Damn! i cant face sana-unnie, she gonna definitely ask about last night and how can i escape..i was slowly peeking to momo-unnie room, when i was about to open room door!! "Dahyun-ahhhh" i heard her..fcuk there she is !!!

I cursed the idea of mine coming here just to get caught..
"Uh..unnie" i smiled like usually and ran into her and hugged her.
"Dahyunah-What are you doing here?" She asked
"I came to watch movie with momo-unnie"
"Ahh...How are you feeling now?" She asked

There it is topic which I avoided finally reached me!
"Unnie - i know you must be thinking why did i drank so much last night and really its nothing-i was just overthinking about something and now it's alright, I'm fine..i know you worried about me, but let's just forget about that and don't share it to anyone"
"Dahyun-ah if you are struggling with anything, please let me know..if i can help for you in anyway i will do..Just don't suffer alone. I hate seeing you suffer alone" she hugged me again.

I was really comfortable in that hug..I don't know it was soothing this time. I like this warm hug.
What did i do to deserve this good people in my life..They are so good to me and i just making them hurt & worried with my actions.
I think its time to move on..

"Thanks sana-unnie" she patted my back

i have never shared my feelings to anyone before, i like to keep it myself.. i don't know if i stayed in this hug longer definitely i would open up & start sharing my feelings for mina-unnie ..
That thought 😳
I jerked back from hug, she looked more shocked 😯
"What happened dahyunah?"
"Um- unnie i...i ...i just need some air..i will be back" saying this i tried to go out.but -
"Dahyunah..wait i''ll join" she asked

**What the fish**
I just want some space if not i will just freak out...she feels so... good & comforting ...I wanna be in her arms like more hugging!!

"Uh..Unnie?"
"Why won't we just go eat some icecream & have some walk?" She asked
"Actually- she cut my words
"Treat is on me! Please lets go" she asked cutely which I couldn't resist..

Who the hell can say -NO- to "MINATOZAKI SANA"
"Ahh πŸ₯°Don't- Act cute...okayyyy Come"
"You get going i will join you at main gate ..i will just change my dress & come" saying this she ran inside
"Uh- just Don't be late" i shouted and moved out

I walking out then i saw Jeongyeon-unnie sitting alone in lawn..I didn't want to disturb her but my feet moved towards her.

She was in deep thoughts..
"Unnie- what are you doing here?" I asked slowly
"Just thinking about cha-" she stopped saying and got to senses and turned to me..
-ah Dahyunah? What? What are you doing here?" She asked me
"Unnie - I think you are lost..i just asked you the same question" i placed myself beside her
"Nothing dahyunah i was just thinking about Love..i mean someone i know loves another one and i was just thinking about love.."
"Hmm...love!! Its a beautiful feeling" i was lost remembering mina-unnie.
"Are you in love?" She asked for which i was shocked as i mentally slapped myself for spilling trash from my mouth.
"Ah- i- me- Yes-No..Unnie- Actually.." I didnt completed the sentence and she caught me
*Fcuk* what is wrong with me why I stutter my words everytime when it comes to love or mina-unnie
"I got the answer & who it is?" She asked

There is no use to lie now. I just have to avoid thats all
"It's just one side love ..unnie & i didnt even confess.." i just want SANA-unnie to come down now as im spilling my tea 😭
"Why dahyunah?..Are you scared to confess?" She asked
"Uh....No unnie...it's just...it's No use now...she likes someone already"
Yayyy I SPILLED MY OWN SECRET...i think I'm the dumbest person alive ever.
Mentally slapping myself.

"Oh...Sorry to hear that dahyunah....Love is complicated right? If its not reciprocated it hurts.."
it was so silence now..
we just both staring at sky.
"Yes" i just silently muttered which she didn't hear.
I wanted to ask why she is thinking about unreciprocated love & who is she thinking about? -

I just heard sana unnie calling me..
"Okay unnie- i gotta go..Bye" waving to her i left.

Jeongyeon POV

"I feel bad for Dahyun & obviously Chaeyoung..i was thinking how love works?!
Chaeyoung love mina but she couldn't confess to mina as she can surely say Mina has someone in her mind already..& Now dahyun..she loves someone & that god knows who...loves someone"
I thank god for not giving this complications in my life.
NoLove - Happy Life"
Her thoughts interrupted by momo.
Pov ends..

"Jeongyeonah..what are you doing here?" She asked sitting beside her and linked her arms with her.
"Nothing just some random things & enjoying watching the dark sky" both looked at dark sky for few minutes & momo leaned to her and put her head on Jeongyeon shoulder.
"Hmm..Have you seen Dahyun?" Momo asked
"Yeah..she just went out with sana. Why?"
"Nothing..we had a movie night & I didn't find her, so" saying this both started to look at sky.

Thudddd
Nayeon appeared Suddenly from Nowhere and jumped between Momo & jeongyeon which made them unbreak the arm link.
"Jeongyeonahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she poked jeongyeon arm.
Momo has that 'Not now' look & said "i'll just leave...Do the inside you both!!" Saying this momo left.
"Ahhhh...shutup you ...Nothing like that will happen" jeongyeon screamed & looked at nayeon.
"Whattttt?" Nayeon asked
"What? What??...You just...made things awk-" she couldn't continue when she saw nayeon face which had sad 😞 expression.
"Ok- sorry...nayeon" she apologized but it wasn't enough.
Nayeon started to getup.
"Now what?"jeongyeon holded her hand
"Im sorry" she said again.
But nayeon doesn't look satisfied with her sorry.
"Ok tell me what should i do?" Jeongyeon asked
"Let's watch Movie tonight" nayeon said with wide smile
"Ok" jeongyeon said
"I will get soju- or beer? What do you want?" Nayeon asked..
"Anything is fine" she replied
"Ok i will get soju..where? Yours or mine?" Nayeon asked
"Mine- is better"
Nayeon nodded & asked "arrange everything i will just pick soju & come" saying this she left & she was smiling all way..
"Mad girl" she shooked her head with smile & left the lawn.

#SaiDa
Sana -"Thanks dahyunah for the walk"
dahyun -"Huh..unnie i should be the one to say thanks as you bought me my Favorite Chocolate Icecream".
Sana- "lets go..they must be waiting"
Dahyun - "lets go"
They entered the dorm with smile on faces.

After few hours
Nayeon picked 3 soju bottles & blanket moving to JeongMiHyo dorm..
She opened the door but it was all dark.
"Jeongyeonahhhh" she shouted
"Jeongyeonah turn on the lig-..." she stopped when the light was and she was shocked as its not Jeongyeon who the light..

It was chaeyoung
& Nayeon Opened in 'O' as she saw everyone sitting near TV in living room.

"Nayeon-unnie come lets watch movie..jeongyeonie called all of us for movie night" Sana came and took soju bottles and blanket from her hands & said "thank you"

Nayeon burning eyes turned her serious stare towards jeongyeon.

JY Smiling Face Turned to Raised eyesbrows with question mark look.
Jeongyeon who didn't realize what's wrong she had done again? and she Was looking puzzled at Nayeon.

what the fish**What did i do wrong again? * JY thought

*****