We Kissed But!

Switch to me - MiHyun

Dahyun pov
Everyone are watching Movie except 2Yeon..They went to jeongyeon-unnie room, we can hear Nayeon unnie screams,better we don't involve in their matter as they will definitely come out hugging each other as JY-unnie will do anything to make her calm.
And guess what, Here I'm sitting between SN-unnie & Mina-unnie. I couldn't able process when she directly came and sit beside me,But what even making my heart beats fast is that she linked her arm to mine and smiling while watching the movie.
I was literally sweating like damn!
Fcuk I couldn't control my body as it started heating up

"Dahyunah drink this" sana- unnie handed the Soju shot.
Without thinking twice i just gulped it.

"Uh- that was fast" sana-unnie exclaimed

"want another one?" She asked and i just nodded as I couldn't move..if i did Mina-unnie will remove her arm and move her head from my shoulder.

I gulped another soju shot which she gave and i was just looking at her so that she can pour me another glass. And yes she did.
Without any late i just had it.
I can feel that Soju is working & i feel little relaxed now & little tipsy.
I turned my head to her just to inhale the scent of her hair, it smells so good.
I just forgot everything beside me and moved closer to her hair and inhaled the scent of her hair moreover it seems like i kissed her hair.
It really feels so good that i was this close to her.
Mina-unnie just caught me!! And looked at me with raised eyebrow.Expecting an answer/Explanation!

"Uh...unnie...i - ...i was just.."sana-unnie cut me off

"Dahyunah,take one more soju shot"
She actually saved me!!!
she handed me the glass and i gulped it in one go.
I noticed Mina-unnie just unlinked her arm with mine.
what she would think of me!

I took the bottle & poured another two shots & drank in one go.
Mina-unnie was looking at me
"Dahyunah..aren't you drinking more than you can handle?" She said

I already feeling dizzy and I couldn't handle myself anymore.but No one noticed as everyone is drunk too
I think only mina-unnie is sober enough as she won't drink too much.

"Dahyunah..Are you okay?" Mina-unnie asked in her soft voice.
Her voice..ahhhh..why she is so cute..if she asks like this how can i be not okay!!
I smiled sheepishly.

"Hmm...I...Can i use your restroom?" I asked still in half consciousness and she nodded.
I just tried to balance myself and made my way to her room.

Her room.
It's warm & cozy. I really liked the vibe her room gives everytime but i rarely enter into this room because i feel too shy! damnnn.
Does this ever happened to you?
You? Who ever is reading.
Ever had felt shy to enter into your crush/girlfriend/love bedRoom?

I holded myself & stood straight to wall as I understood i had crossed my limit of drinking & I couldn't take a step forward.
Just then i saw someone entering the room.
& it's her, Mina-unnie.
I feel so dizzy yet i smiled to her.

"Uh...unnie..Actually...i.."i tried to say something but my words stuttered she just came to help me..
She tried moving me by holding my hip, i lost it there! I think everything now feels right..i just stopped my way & looked at her. we shared an intense eyecontact which we didn't break for few minutes..If only eyes could shout how much i love her, her ears could have bursted.I moved little closer to her, yes with support, by holding her waist & my eyes looked down from her eyes to her lips.
All my mind says is to kiss her.

After few seconds I just realised we both are kissing..Through this kiss i wanted to show her how much i love her, how much iam longing for her to recognize my love for her.
.
.
But I just passed out in middle of kiss.
*****
We kissed...W.E K.I.S.S.E.D!!!
I Kissed My Minari.

Thudddd
I fell from my bed, when i opened my eyes and saw its already Morning and it was all Just

"dream"??????.

"Ah..My head hurts!!!" I holded my head with both hands, then i heard momo unnie coming glass of honey water!i guess

"Drink this..atleast this can help your Hangover"
Her tone was different like she was disappointed in me.
But...why?
What did i do?
"Unnie what happened?" I asked but she just left placing the glass on table.

I followed her to her room.
"Unnie- Please tell me what happened?"
"Don't you remember what you did last night? In mina room?" She asked and i was shocked.

So it wasn't dream!!!!
IT WAS REAL
WE KISSED
My lips turned to curve soon reality slapped me
what!! I kissed her & how can i face her now

"Unnie...I don't remember exactly what happened!!! And i thought it was dream but i didnt-
"You even dream about kissing SANA???" She said crossing  arms across her chest & raised her eyebrows.

"WHATTTTTTTT !!!!!!!! I KISSED SANA UNNIE?????" My eyes just popped out from its socket.

"Really you don't remember?" She asked again.
I fell down on my knees covering my face.

"Sorry to say this dahyunah...Even Mina watched you both kissing"

I think god really hates me or did i do something bad to someone in my previous life that i get to face this!!!
😖😖😖😖😖😖

everything was just blank..in my Mind..No thoughts running it totally blank

"Dahyunah?" Momo unnie tried to comfort me.
"Unnie- I'm alright..I'll leave" saying this i turned to go but i heard sana unnie voice.

I jumped onto momo unnie bed & covered myself with blanket and asked her to tell I'm not here.

"Momo-ya...I heard Dahyun voice! Where is she?" Sana asked
"Uh- she ....she just left"
Sana ran to Dahyun's room.
"Dahyunah, there is no way you can escape from her, what will you do?"
"I will just try to avoid ..your question first unnie, bye"
She frowned and threw a pillow towards me & i escaped.

I kissed sana unnie? Ahhh why did i do that? I don't remember exactly what happened last night!!! What should i say now? What will she think of me?

When I'm about to enter the room i saw Mina-unnie coming from chae room, but I didn't feel to say anything as my thoughts are still on Sana-unnie. I just moved to my room,
There i saw her, in my room.
She caught me!!!
She closed my room door like thudd.

"Ah...unnie- why you closed the door?"
I think mina-unnie saw this!
Why? God!! i just looked up!

She was about to say something..i just ran into bathroom.
"Unnie- we have schedule lets get ready first" i shouted from inside.

I hope she left.
After few minutes i came out after bath & checked the room!
Gladly she left.
Took a deep sigh & fell on bed to relax.

After sometime I got ready as we have schedule today, God knows how can i face Sana-unnie & mina-unnie..
I kissed sana-unnie in her room🤦🏻‍♀️ & Sana-unnie doesn't seem to be mad at me? Wait I remember how she slammed my door 😖 Ahhhh Why the fcuk i even drink in first place and mess my life by myself!
I came out & saw chaeng there.

"Bro,how are you feeling now?" She asked with concern, i really wanted to avoid her too, as whenever i see chaeng all i  imagine was her & mina-unnie kissing on bed.

"Better" i just replied in cold tone & moving forward.
Sorry chaeng

"Yesterday me & mina-unnie got you to room, why did you drink so much bro, when you can't handle yourself?"

"Thanks for getting me here chaeng" i avoided the other question & she noticed it clearly.

"And what about sana-unnie?" Why she came-
I didn't let her complete the sentence & i thought she was asking about the kiss we had!

"Please chae, Lets not talk about that! I just want you to respect my privacy as i do with yours" for the first time i crossed my lines ! With person whom i love most & i care most..How can i..? Instant Regret!
I saw chae leaving after my words.

i hurted her.

"I didn't expect this from you unnie" tzuyu said to me who was here from beginning which I noticed now.
Even she left me.

I did a mistake. I shouldn't have said that to chaeng. Ahhh what is wrong with me?
I ran to them but their van went.
Now NY,JY,JH,MN & Me left.

I saw mina-unnie coming to me. I really don't want to ruin her friendship by talking   but I couldn't control myself.
"Thanks unnie for getting me to my room last night" i smiled and bowed
"How are you feeling Dahyunie?" She asked me
"Yeah feeling better unnie -Lets go"
We got in car.

Chaeyoung POV

Why dahyun was so rude to me? Is it wrong to ask why sana unnie came to her room & slammed door like that?
Me & Mina unnie both saw, she asked me about it and i told i don't know. I will not talk to her untill she explain why she is being like this!
My thoughts on other things stay maximum few minutes and it will obviously shift to Mina-unnie.
Minaunnie...whom i love, thinking about her just feels so good like i feel home. But...she likes someone.

Chaeyoung opened her small notebook which she carries always
It has "🍓be my valentine🍓 by CY"
She took her pen and started erasing it.
A lone tear escaped from her eye, which Momo Noticed,but she didn't wanted to ask her now.

*Back to the day where they went to rooftop*
Mina - "Chaeyoungie i said about one thing i wanna do,remember?"
CY- Yeah unnie..what is it?
MN- "Im thinking about to write a song"
CY- woahhhh unnie thats such a great thing..And what inspired you to write a song?
MN- started blushing
CY- uh?
MN- its about someone i want to be with forever
CY- w-what? *Covered her hurt expression on her face*  its...its amazing..i i -mean wow.
MN- i want your help to improvise the lyrics.
CY- Sure unnie - Anything for you.
MN- Thank you so much Chaeyoungie.
CY was silent as she couldn't process anything & she couldn't even fake a smile.
MN - I thought you will ask about title?.
CY - Mm..but Anyway you will say right?

 
*Just then Dahyun entered & listened*
MN - blushed & said "BE MY VALENTINE" she  holded her hands expecting  the reply from her but she looked lost.
CY remebered her writings where she was writing  one with same title for Mina.

CY- Wow..She hugged Mina as she is trying hard to control her facial expressions and tears.
Mina Hugged her back.
CY- can i know who is it? Unnie.
MN- umm...Secret for now. She winked to Chaeyoungie.

From the day you left us during fancy era, i understood you are more than a friend to me. I missed being with you, i missed the time eating with you, the little talks with you. I find it difficult to understand that you aren't here with us. I believed you will return, because that is the only thought which kept me moving forward. I never thought i would fall in love with you this deep. I even got tattooed penguin on my hand just to feel you are with me always, even though you aren't here. Whenever i feel lonely i talk to that penguin and express my feelings unnie. I wished one day i could pour all my feelings into one song and play infront of you. But i never imagined my world without you.
Now i started to believe You are going far away from my world. Your image started to fade when I realised you will never be mine.
I just wish you in my life.
I really wanted to know who is that guy/girl who stole your heart.

My chain of thoughts got distracted when momo-unnie poked me & told me we have reached the destination.

I closed my notepad & got down from the van.

*****
Dahyun POV

I'm really sorry chae, I didn't mean to hurt you with my words but I didn't realize what i was saying..sorry chaeng..it's just because it hurts too much just by thinking mina-unnie loves you & not me.
I respect her choice & i should act mature..iam sorry.

I turned my gaze towards Mina-unnie.

My first love 💗
I  saw you for first time  during pre-debut days,while doing ballet dance & It was awestruck moment for me, my heart fluttered for the first time for a girl,for you mina-unnie, i never felt this way before with anyone. It was so satisfying to watch you dance, i was so tired that i can barely stand on my feet that day,but when i saw you, i think i can stand there watching you for my whole life.
When you made an eyecontact with me even for a split second, My heart skipped a beat.
I literally smiled like a mad girl. I was in my own dreamland watching you with my eyes wide open.
After that day i get to see you rarely in training room. As i was taking piano class, vocal class & Dance class. you  had different timing for dance class. Atleast in a day i  tried to steal a single glimpse of you. It's hard but i tried. It will make my day...even though I'm tired i can feel energized when i see you.
Everyday Without my knowledge my eyes started to search you, i still remember running the whole building just to see you.

Finally we debuted
But i never got a chance to say how much i like you,because of our busy schedules. When you looked tired or missed your family,i wanna be with you & i stayed with you, till you feel good.
Everything was smooth till i heard when jihyo-unnie said Mina is on break.
My world suddenly felt so empty like I'm the only human in that. I think i lost purpose of my life..After listening to it, i called her but she didn't pickup.
I heard from momo-unnie that you flewed to japan. I wasn't being myself. I barely get to sleep/eat.
I couldn't hold myself so i flew to japan,to you, to your house without letting anyone know.
She was literally shocked, even im shocked but I couldn't do a thing with right mind without your presence beside me.
I told you i came with my brother & so why not meet you when i came all the way here. Glad you believed & didn't ask much questions.
From then i didn't talked to you as listening to your voice makes me run to you, so i kept it for texts. I didn't wanna discomfort you with my daily talks  so its just random 2 texts in a day as i usually get to know your how-abouts & where-abouts from chaeng as she daily talks to you.
I missed you daily, each passing second.
Then momo-unnie became close to me, she kept trying to keep me busy with movies & talks & all. but i Really Missed you, your cute small giggles, Your gummy smile , your soft voice, Your curious looks when ever you listen to something/someone talks, Your wavy hair, Your Moles which i touch atleast once in a day without any reason.

Now you like chaeyoung.
It hurts to know that your heart belongs to someone not me, but as long as you are happy. I'm happy...

Will i ever get to say these magical words to you?

"I Love You Minari"  My intense stare turned to shocked expression when,
she turned to me!!!

*Did i say it loud*
*EYES WIDE OPEN*