My Dahyunahh??

Switch to me - MiHyun

"I love you minari"
mina turned to her,she started sweating already, Mina isn't asking or saying anything, This scares her more.
"Did you just said something?" Mina asked breaking the silence.
Dahyun isn't sure whether she heard it or not.
"D-did you heard something ?" She asked doubtfully hoping not to be heard.
"Hm..Nothing" she shook her head.

Glad she didn't heard anything

"Then i said Nothing" she smiled and both moved to location when car stopped.

Dahyun followed sana everywhere But, she is ignoring her. everyone thought What's going on between them? but they know they will sort out things well.

"Sana-unnie can we talk?" Dahyun asked
"Not now Dahyunah" sana walked away.

it hurted dahyun but she should talk, it's her mistake and she should correct it.after shooting completed, she went in search of sana,but heard she left the set early after finishing her work, dahyun couldn't wait and she asked her manager and left to their apartment.

she came to her room and changed to casuals and preparing what to talk but she understood sana was upset,its first time sana is angry with her. 'did she think i was playing with her?' 'i shouldn't have avoided her this morning' this is all she kept thinking all long and she finally made her way to her room after an hour.

she knocked the door but no response from other side
"sana unnie please open the door"
"why dahyunah?"
"please..... lets talk"

sana can never say 'No' to dahyun, she opened the door and walked to her bed. dahyun followed her after closing the door, both are silent for a while.

"what is it dahyunah ?" sana broke the silence between them as the atmosphere is almost new for her.
"unnie iam sorry"
"for what dahyunah?" Sana looked at her facing her.
"for ignoring you this morning and for yesterday—" dahyun bent her head down not facing sana.
"Do you regret it?" dahyun couldn't say what she prepared, she couldn't exactly put everything in right words.
"unnie its not like-"
"do you regret it?"sana asked holding dahyun hand now dahyun looked at her. they are looking at eachother in eyes and dahyun won't lie that she was wildly attracted to sana, not exactly like love & Not exactly lust but she has this attraction towards sana that she can never explain what it exactly means. dahyun just leaned forward to sana lips and started kissing slowly,breaking the kiss she said "now i'm in my senses unnie and I don't regret this" she leaned to her lips again and started kissing again, this time sana was going wild like she is waiting for this moment all life, dahyun lips she fell on bed with her,dahyun hands went inside her shirt rubbing her and kissing her hard, while sana hands are around her neck, the kiss was long deep, dahyun break the kiss when in need of oxygen and both joined their forehead breathing heavily.

sana sat on bed not facing her,dahyun holded her from back and kissing her nape, sana lost it and turned to her & removed dahyun shirt and kissing her face and everywhere, dahyun went on top of her and removed her shirt while kissing on her lips. dahyun started giving kisses all over her body.

"do you love me?"sana asked in between their kisses.

Dahyun stopped kissing and looked into her eyes and nodded as no, its not like sana loves dahyun but even she liked what she is doing with dahyun now.

"do you love someone else?"she asked

"its not important anyway as its ...she paused for a moment lets do this Now" dahyun smirked and started planting kisses on crook of her neck and holded sana hands with hers and interwined fingers, kissing on lips she slowly moved to her lower body,they both are lost in themselves in making out.Glad there are no members in their apartment because their screams are louder than anything.

After few hours, dahyun fell on top of sana, both are sweating in that cold ac room.

"you are amazing dahyunah" sana kissed her cheek.Dahyun fell beside her breathing normal, playing with sana hair "we can do it often if you like it" dahyun smirked
"I totally love it"
"let's not name anything for this, like love or lust or something" sana nodded and dahyun was so tired "I will sleep here for a while" sana covered their bodies with blanket and slept hugging dahyun's back.

"so why were you angry unnie?" dahyun slowly whishpered,in that silence sana can clearly hear
"I wasn't angry, I was hurt that you felt regret kissing me, I don't know why dahyunah I didn't like it"
"now? How are you feeling?"dahyun asked and slowly drifted into sleep.
Sana smiled "Feeling good" and kissed her .

Both were sleeping when nayeon opened the door and saw them hugging and shocked to know they are under blanket.she slowly closed the door without making noise and ran to jeongyeon room.

jeongMiHyo were talking about random things while arranging dinner on table.Nayeon opened door and was breathing heavily and disclosed the news which she saw.

jeongyeon keep saying "Daebakkkkk"(woah)
"really they slept together?" jihyo asked nayeon but no one caught her hurt behind those words.

"I just saw them sleeping and their dresses are scattered around and sana was back hugging sleeping dahyun"Nayeon clearly explained with eyes wide open.

"are they drunk?"mina asked expecting they might be drunk.

"seems like no, there is no alcohol in room neither smell" nayeon answered mina and took one slice of pizza.

"had your dinner?"jeongyeon asked

"no, momo went out with chaeyoung, so I went to call sana to eat with her, but I was shocked to see them"nayeon still shocked at what she saw before.

"but sana said she wasn't feeling well, when she left the set early" jihyo looked at jeongyeon and continued "I thought to visit her after dinner"

"maybe they had couple fight, I saw sana ignoring dahyun this morning" jy said cutting another piece of pizza and handed to nayeon.

"couple?"mina was confused and then she remembered the kiss last night she saw.

"they were obvious from first" jeongyeon looked at mina and continued "their closeness, their skinship, their unconditional love towards eachother, but I never thought they already leveled up to making love" Najeong chuckled.

"love?"jihyo murmered

"why are you two questioning for every reply" nayeon smacked both

"lets eat, Later they will eat, they must be tired " jeongyeon winked to nayeon.

"they are enjoying life well,unlike us" nayeon whisphered in jeongyeon ears.

jihyo was lost in her own thoughts.
"Iam not feeling hungry can I go for a walk?" jihyo said to jeongyeon.

"Come soon, Don't be late its cold out" she handed the scarf.

"I will come with you" mina looked at jihyo, jihyo nodded and both left apartment and closed the door.

jihyo stopped infront of NaMoSa room and just had look which was filled with pure hurt, she want to go inside and see them and get the girls apart and wanted to yell at sana but she didn't dared to do it. Mina holded her hand and said "lets go"

they came out.

***

"thanks for your time unnie"

"Let's eat dinner out here chaeyoung, I think they all finished their dinner"
She nodded and MoChaeng went out.

Next day
After so many sorries, dahyun made chaeng talk to her
"so now we are good right?" dahyun asked chaeng
"yeah seems so" dahyun smacked her arm and dragged her out
"lets go out, treat is on me"

Days went on like these, Dahyun and sana being close to eachother spending most nights on Sana room,Dahyun was completely avoiding mina, even if they bump into eachother she clearly avoids her, mina can see that she is avoiding, but mina couldn't ask anything and otherside MoChaeng spending almost time together, Late night movies & Little Dates whenever they get free time,chaeyoung started to like momo,momo was there everytime to comfort her now,because she is suffering lonely with her one side feelings for mina. She isn't lonely now, she has momo who never leaves a chance to be her & making sure they spend the time happy. Days passing chaeyoung isn't thinking about Mina anymore. She liked to spend the time mostly with momo.

"unnie about song? Any progress? Sorry for not being here With you, I was busy these days"

"no Chaeyoung ,I didn't start to write it yet & I don't think I want to write anymore"

Does it means she don't like the person anymore? Or What is it exactly means??
Many thoughts keep running in mind
"why unnie?" She asked,they stopped on their walk

"its better we don't talk about it now and tell me what about you & momo? You are mostly spending time with her and you forgot me?" mina asked all of sudden with cute pout.

"ah...no..its..." chaeyoung was trying to comeup with a reason, then they both heard jeongyeon calling and they turned to her.

"mina, jihyo is calling you" jeongyeon said and mina left the place.

"Did i disturbed you both love birds?" Jeongyeon teased
"You know there is no mutual feelings between us" chaeng said
"Why i feel different this time?"
Chaeng had this question mark look.
"Why are You  ok with her not responding for your feelings?"
"I moved on unnie, when i heard she has someone already in her life"
"I'm sorry chaeng" both are looking at sky
Silently.

You know what
"Mina proposed to me"
Chaeyoung was shocked with this revelation
"Unnie? Really? When?"
"After our TT promtions"
Chaeng was still in shock.
"What did you say? Did you loved her back? Tell me unnie"
Jeongyeon took a deep breathe and looked at her
"I was close to everyone and took care of you all because i was elder and I don't want you guys to suffer alone so i was being with you all time, but i never had any romantic intentions towards anyone except Nayeon unnie, i love her from our predebut days & she knows it, she accepted me. We were in realtionship from few years, After debut we never got a chance to go out so often like before and we were always together with members & I never understood how mina was feeling towards me and that look she had whenever i was with nayeon i still never forget even tho she said she has moved on, it took time for her to get over now she is happy for us"
"Woaah i really got goosebumps when i heard she directly proposed to you, i mean she approached first as we all know she isn't a type to approach first"
"Yeah i was shocked, you know what she said to me while proposing?"
"What?" Chaeyoung smiling as she was imagining the scene
"Jeongyeon-san I don't like you being close to Nayeon unnie"
Chaeyoung was grinning
"she has that look which was really scary and i calmed her down first and asked what is it"
"I want you being close only to me" 
"Woahhh mina unnie was jealous? Ommooo then what did you say?"  Chaeng asked
"I explained her everything the next day and told her that i love nayeon, she was hurt & she didn't even talk to me for few weeks and i let her be, till she was okay...Later she talked to me but only when there is important & finally she was over with me and started talking to me like a friend"

"Can friendship happen with the person whom you love?" Chaeyoung asked, she wanted to be the same friend who mina needs, but she was scared with her feelings.

"It's tough, but not impossible." Jeongyeon looked at chaeyoung and asked
"Do you like anyone?" 
"Momo unnie" after a little pause "I don't know about her feelings"
"Don't make the same mistake twice, go for it ask, let her know, its like Now or Never , and No one gonna say No to my baby cub" jeongyeon ruffled her hair
Chaeyoung smiled and nodded.
**
Jihyo told mina that she wanted to confront her feelings to sana tonight.
They planned a OT9 movie night.
"Movie night today at My apartment at 11pm, everyone join" ~ JiHyo to groupchat

-Time skip-
One by one started coming at 10:45pm
Jeongyeon got popcorn & beer, Nayeon bought pizza and soju. MiHyo are selecting movies which to play.
Tzuyu came and helping them arrange everything.
Momo & sana came making loud noises laughing at some random jokes.
Jihyo saw sana and smiled
"Sanaya what movie do you want to watch? Action? Horror? Thriller?"
"How about Romantic movie?" She winked at jihyo.
"For that you need dahyun beside you sana-shhi" jeongyeon teased
MiHyo are shooting daggers at jeongyeon which she didn't understand why!

"All set lets watch movie" nayeon screamed
"Dahyun & chaeyoung?" Sana asked looking at door.
Just then both ran inside
"I'm first yes! Yes! Yes! " dahyun screamed
"Ahhhhh!!! ttttt" Chaeyoung covered her face with her hands.
"What is it guys?" momo asked
"Maybe they ran from gate to here saying who enters second will have to grant one wish & shouldn't back off" tzuyu smirked as she know they always do this.
"So now dahyun ask whatever she wants & Chaeyoung shouldn't say No and do as she ask"
Momo said for which Chaeyoung nodded sadly.
"Intresting! We should also do this Jeongyeonah" nayeon linked her arm with her being so clingy.
"You are older unnie, you will get tired easily if we run" jeongyeon blurted out like its nothing and nayeon was upset.
Everyone bursted out laughing at Jeongyeon.
Jeongyeon was cursing herself for saying that.
"Sorry unnie" she kissed her cheek.
"Oh love birds go to room" tzuyu said closing her eyes.

"What is your wish dahyunah?" Sana asked
"Ummmm..."she acted as thinking and smirked 😈.
Chaeyoung understood by her smirk its gonna something difficult to answer and she wants to just go and die somewhere for losing to dahyun this time.

Room went queit.
"Tell us one thing you are hiding nowadays?"
Dahyun gave that evil smile to Chaeyoung.
Room went loud "wooooooooos"

Chaeyoung remembered jeongyeon words "Now or Never"

She looked at everyone from Momo to tzuyu to jihyo to Sana to mina to jeongyeon to Nayeon to dahyun and finally her eyes landed on momo.
"I Love you momo unnie & i want to date you, if you accept and its okay if you don't feel the same way" Chaeyoung said in one go.
Room went quiet again and chaeyoung was scared to death like no sound.
Everyone are looking at Momo, who bent her head, Chaeyoung moved to her and went on knees and holded her and suddenly she felt her hands wet, its tears
"Unnie? Why are you crying? Sorry - i- I didn't meant to make you cry...i - unnie sorry" Chaeyoung was rambling continuously when she felt momo lips on hers.

"Woooooo" everyone clapped and so happy for them. When break the kiss chaeyoung was smiling all long.
"You owe me one bro" dahyun smacked her hand and hugged her.

"Ok lets now get back to movie please enough of love drama" tzuyu said in casual tone but everyone shooting daggers already.

"Dahyunah come here" sana patted the seat beside her. Dahyun made her way and sat beside sana, she turned to other side its mina, she was not comfortable sitting there, she was about to get up but sana already fell on her arm linking with dahyun. Jihyo was watching this with hurt in her eyes.

After movie started all are deeply involved in movie,Having drinks in between, but for dahyun drinks arent helping so she just wanted to disappear to somewhere and need of oxygen exactly, Dahyun just unlinked the arm with sana and said "i'll be back, i just need a call to take"
She nodded.

After few minutes sana was about to getup and jihyo asked "where?"
"I'll just go get dahyun"
"She will come by sit & watch with me" jihyo holded her hands.
" its dahyun trick to avoid the movie, she won't come, i'll go & get her" she said

"Avoid the movie?" Mina said
Sana turned to her and nodded.
"I definitely know she is avoiding me, i think its time to talk my dahyunahmina made her way out to dahyun room with smile in her eyes.
"My dahyunah?" Sana repeated!!!
"It's a long story" jihyo said
_____