confession

Switch to me - MiHyun

After completing the schedules for Day, Girls reached their apartments.

(NaMoSa , JeongMiHyo & DaChaeTzu)

Dahyun PoV

From past Month Iam preparing to confess my feelings to her, but i never got a chance as we have such tight schedules as we have comeback in 2Months...well! Many thoughts i get whenever i thought to confess ..Does she have same feelings like me? Or She is just treating me like other members??
-In this 5years, i never once made her think/gave a hint that i like her & what if i confess, she rejects?
-How do i face her daily? &
-what if things change between her & me? &
-what if she likes someone??
-Our friendship will get ruined!

Will i ever be able to say these three words?
"Mina -unnie i love you"
I let out a deep sigh & turned when i heard someone knocking my door.

"What's up bro?" Chaeng came in,

Chaeyoung never left my side in every thick & thin she was with me from past 7years,still iam scared to share my feelings for Mina-unnie with her, because the only person Mina unnie likes more among us is Chaeyoung..& she may tell her about my feelings..

"Nothing bro! Removed makeup just now & got fresh up....did you Ordered Dinner for us?" I asked her.
"Jeongyeon-unnie called us to their dorm as they ordered for everyone..let's go"
"Yeah i will join , You go first" i said and she left the room.

When i opened the Main door of JeongMiHyo dorm, i saw everyone gathered and already started eating & i was walking to them watching Mina-unnie smile GOD DAMN SHE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE !!
She was back hugging chaeyoungie and layed her chin on one of her shoulder & smiling.
As usual I pretend Nothing is going wrong with my heart and it's absolutely perfect and i smiled to everyone and Sana unnie called my Name loud,i turned to her and she tapped the empty seat between momo unnie & her.

"Momo-unnie she is such a beautiful & cheerful person, she liked me & confessed her feelings but i never had such romantic feelings for her to reciprocate so I clearly explained what i feel & she respected my decision and We are still in good terms, we joke around & share food & sometimes i stay in her room late nights watching movies"

"But with Mina-unnie? Its totally different, if she rejects I cannot stay same with her like now!Everything changes, I don't know what to do" My chain of thoughts got disturbed by Jihyo unnie.

"Sana-ya & Dahyun-ah i heard you don't have any schedule tomorrow?"
"Uh-ah Yeah Unnie..it's dual scene shoot right? Mine & sana-unnie schedule ended today" i replied

"Ahh..Lucky you both, you got time to rest & everyone has someone to shoot, only me alone shooting 😭" jeongyeon-unnie pouted sadly.

Watching her pout, Nayeon-unnie kept her pizza slice aside and went to jeongyeon-unnie & sat on her lap,kissed her cheek and said
"After my schedule ends i will stay with you Jeongyeonie"

"Awwww" SaMiChaeng exclaimed, i smiled when i heard
"EWWWWW" JiMoTzu shouted.

Jeongyeon-unnie likes Nayeon-unnie so much, she never stops Nayeon-unnie when she kisses or touches or anything she does, she likes it! its just she won't admit it.

Everyone had dinner and going back to their dorms then i heard Mina-unnie calling Chaeyoungie
I saw both of them moving to Mina-unnie room!! As i said Mina-unnie Favourite member is Chaeyoungie, and They have shoot together so i think chaeng gonna sleep there...
With this thought i took steps towards my room.

"Should i confess?"
Or not?

"What you want to confess?" Momo entered the room

"Um- ah- i- am- thinking ...No- iam actually Planning to - No- iam working on Lyrics unnie" momo-unnie caught me stuttering and i was literally talking the bull!

I at this! Lol

"Lyrics? Really? You know i can see through you" she said and next words shocked me
"You are lying and I know you like Mina"

"W- what?? Haha- ha- No- unnie - Its not - like you thinking!!"
GOD DAMN I !!! I DONT WANT TO GET CAUGHT !!! That too MOMO UNNIE !!!

"You can't Lie to me Dahyun-ah" she said so confidently for which I couldn't deny!

"Unnie- Please keep it to Yourself and I don't want her to know..πŸ˜”Yet" i asked
"Don't make things late & Complicated Dahyun-ah!! Situation & timing can slip right away from our hands and we can't do anything about it later except Regretting" her words are literally ringing in my head even though she left the room after shooting them to me ..

"True I should confess my feelings to her! Tomorrow i have No schedule so, i will prepare a dinner date on Roof-Top & ask her out" thinking this i texted to momo-unnie about My plan
She was so happy for my brave move, Really sometimes i feel bad for Rejecting her like straightforwardly.. she is Best anyone can ever have.
"Love ya-UnnieπŸ’—" i texted.

*****

I prepared everything its just i should arrange in RoofTop if she agrees to come & ofcourse she won't deny..

I went to check whether Mina-unnie came or not, just when i opened the door i saw Mina-unnie kissing Chaeyoungie ...cheek.
I dont know why something hurts in left side of my chest.

Chaeng saw me
"Uh! Bro! What are you doing there?" She asked
"N- Nothing just going out" i faked a smile to Mina-unnie and asked
"How was your day unnie?"
I think i asked her just to get hurt more with her answers!
"Ah- it was good, thanks to Chaeyoungie..Glad she was with me" and she gave a smile to her
They both giggled.

When i was moving in i heard
"Chaeyoungie come to rooftop at 8pm, it's important" Mina-unnie said this
They didn't notice me hearing but i wish I didn't heard them.

"Did you called Mina to RoofTop?" Momo-unnie texted me.
I didn't feel to reply for that question.

TickTock
Time is 8:10 pm
I don't want to go! Still i want to know what is there between them? But it's not a good manners to overhear them!

Finally I decided to go after so much struggle.

When i finally reached the door,
I saw Mina-unnie & chaeng Hugging eachother!
I couldn't-
Tears made their way!
When iam about to go, i heard mina-unnie saying
"Be My valentine?"
Chaeyoungie was awed with her confession & hugged Her.

"I don't think i can ever able to say these three words to you unnie"
"Mina-unnie i love you" i whispered and turned & ran from there!

****
"Dahyunah stop it already! Tomorrow we have schedule, You shouldn't be drinking now!"
"Last one shot of Soju unnie pls" i asked as cute as possible so that she can let me drink.
"No, Enough is enough, lets get going" she said and went to pay bill
In that gap, i gulped the last shot!
"Thanks to soju" i feel so sleepy and dozed off on table.

"Dahyunah?" Momo-unnie called but No ReAcTiOn from me.

Finally with help of Sana-unnie, Momo-unnie got me to dorm but their dorm.
Sana asked momo about reason for this, but Momo didn't let her get a slightest idea of Me drinking because of My greatest Failed love story with one of Japanese girl.

....