chapter 1: paris hilton

Party, Kisses, and Late Night Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday classes are the worst. 

Not that Jang Wonyoung minded as much as her best friend, Ahn Yujin.  

She's now standing in Ahn's living room at precisely 8 in the morning. Of course, Wonyoung does not usually wake up at this kind of hour, but her role as the responsible friend between her and Yujin is why she set up an alarm at 7 to get herself and Yujin ready for Saturday classes. 

" She sure is a dog a person. " Wonyoung thought as she looks at pictures of Yujin's dog, Azzo, in their living room. It was as if Azzo was more of a person than the family's dog. Sakura once mentioned that Wonyoung acts like a cat, but Wonyoung prefers dogs over them in reality. She promised herself that she would adopt a dog once she graduates from high school. Wonyoung thinks she will be ready to take care of one before she goes to college. 

" Wonyoung, sweetie! " Mrs. Ahn approached Wonyoung with a hug. The latter obliged gave Mrs. Ahn one of her best smiles reserved for the people she likes. 

" Good morning. Mrs. Ahn. " Wonyoung greeted. " I'm here to pick up Yujin. " 

" Oh, you drive now? "

" No, I have our driver with me. " Wonyoung replied. " I haven't even got my student's permit to drive. I don't think I will be a good driver too. " 

" Well, that's alright. You could always have someone to drive for you. " Mrs. Ahn nudged Wonyoung's side playfully. " So, do you have a boyfriend yet? I bet you have boys knocking on your day every day. " 

Wonyoung shook her head. If she had boys going to her house just to knock on their door, Wonyoung would snap. " Having a boyfriend is not one of my priorities right now, Mrs. Ahn. So you'd probably have to wait a couple more years before I get one. " She chuckled intentionally just to make the conversation light. 

" I see. " Mrs. Ahn said. " I always wonder which one of you and Yujin will have a boyfriend first. But I guess you are too busy with school and club activities, huh?. " 

" Well, Mrs. Ahn, your daughter seems to like me more than boys. " Wonyoung thought to herself. Yujin probably still not have the talk with her parents. 

" Can I go to Yujin's room? I bet she's still sleeping. " Wonyoung asked. 

" Go ahead, sweetie. " Mrs. Ahn walked Wonyoung to the stairs. " You can use violence if she doesn't wake up. I don't want you girls to be late for school. Don't hit her face, though. " 

Wonyoung realized how familiar she was with this staircase. Ever since they were kids, she would always go to Yujin's house to play or have study sessions. She's glad that after Yujin's confession, they did not go back to square one. Sure, Wonyoung still thinks that Yujin's crush on her is surreal and unexpected, but she prefers what they have right now compared to when they hardly speak to each other. Yujin had been more vocal with her feelings for Wonyoung, and she has been more clingy and annoying, but Wonyoung did not mind it at all. 

She just wanted to be friends with Yujin even if the latter sees her more than as friends. 

Wonyoung stood before a jet blue door with Yujin's name engraved on stainless steel. The bunny didn't bother to knock ad just went inside. The cold air from the AC welcomed Wonyoung. She instinctively hugged herself because of how cold it was inside Yujin's room. Wonyoung wore a pastel pink knitted ribbed top that exposes her flat stomach and a pair of boyfriend jeans for today's outfit. The number of students who flock over Wonyoung tends to make her feel stuffy, so she tends to wear lighter clothes. She rarely wears thick ones, but she sure wished that she did. 

The bunny made her way to Yujin's bed to look for the remote of the AC, but she can't find it with Yujin's duvet engulfing the whole bed itself. 

" Yujin, wake up! We're going to be late! " Wonyoung pulled over the duvet to reveal her sleeping best friend underneath. Yujin sleeps like a log. was slightly open, and the trace of mischievousness on her face was nowhere to be found in her face. Instead, she looked like a puppy, dreaming peacefully. 

" I swear to god. "Wonyoung muttered under her breath. " Don't make me hit you, Yujin. You will ruin my nails. " 

Yujin was woken up with her favorite voice that belongs to her favorite person. She opened her eyes and was greeted with a bunny pouting with her hands on her waist. She wonders what she must do to see Wonyoung's face first in the morning. 

" Good morning. " Yujin beamed.

Wonyoung could not help but return the smile, not when Yujin shows her dimples and stupid eye smile. Wonyoung likes them a lot. " Good morning, sleepyhead. " 

Yujin sat up on her bed and took notice of Wonyoung's outfit. " God is good, thank you. " Yujin mentally cheered inside her head. " Hey, aren't you cold? " She asked while stretching her arms, followed by a yawn. 

" I am cold. " Wonyoung started to sneeze. Yujin thinks she looks like one of those newborn kittens. " Do you mind turning down the temperature a little bit? Where are you, in Antarctica? " 

" Gosh, Wonnie. It's too early to be mad at me. Let me live. " Yujin smirked. She always liked getting a rise out of Wonyoung. It's one of her pleasures in life. " Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? "

" No, but I have to leave my bed because an overgrown dog doesn't know how to wake up early on Saturdays. " Wonyoung crosses her arms. The bunny cursed her stuffy nose. 

" Come here. " 

" What?-" 

Before Wonyoung could protest, Yujin had already pulled the other girl to sit down on her lap. Her arms wrapped on Wonyoung's waist as Yujin rested her face on Wonyoung's back. She was trying to catch more sleep. 

" Yujin. "

" Yes? " 

" Remind me why you like me again? "

" It's because you're cute... and you make me a happy and I do incredibly stupid things just so you can see me. " 

" Yujin. " 

" What? " The puppy is surprised that Wonyoung does not detest this kind of physical contact. However, they have always been touchy with each other from the start, not until Yujin had her emo phase and avoided Wonyoung like the plague. But Yujin is thankful that she finally found the courage to express her affection to Wonyoung without being awkward about it. She likes this setup. 

" Do you find me attractive? "

" Very much so. " 

Wonyoung's perfume made Yujin sleepier than she initially was. She might even be drifting off to sleep once again if only Wonyoung would stop asking her questions. 

" Yujin. " 

" Yeah? " 

" Stop car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter