two.

Penthouse Kids III [Ha Eun Byul & Joo Seok Hoon Full story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

"Cheon Seo Jin. Are you out of your mind? Have you gone crazy? I mean- how could you hit eun byeol?! Your one and only daugther. The daughter you sent away to live at a foreign country when she was only five. I get that your greedy- but control yourself." Yoon chul says, and seo jin sighs, rolling her eyes. 

"It's for her sake. She needs to learn how to not be so nice, and needs to learn the hardships of life. It's all your fault. You baby her too much that she expects me to baby her as well. She resembles your personality too much, you both need to learn how to be harsh for the harsh world. 

- - - 

"Ha Eun Byeol- nim, what a surprise.. come in" The maid says, answering the door for eun byeol, and eun byeol slightly smiles, walking inside the luxiourious penthouse. The maid instructs eun byeol to wait by the door as she gets the JOO family members.

- - 

"President Joo Dan Tae- Ma'am Shim Su Ryeon, Ha Eun Byeol is waiting for you by the door" The maid says, and the whole family turns to look at her. 

"Eun Byeol? I've heard rumours about her returning, but did she really return?!" Suryeon exclaims, exitedly standing up to greet eun byeol, and both twins follow her out, to see for themselves. 

- - -

"Ha Eun Byeol! It's been a while~" Seok Kyung says, as Seok Hoon eyes Eun Byeol's swollen eyes and the clear abuse thats shown on eun byeol's face. Eun Byeol smiles as she reaches the twins to give them a hug. Eun Byeol makes eye contact with seok hoon for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter