four.

Penthouse Kids III [Ha Eun Byul & Joo Seok Hoon Full story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Break Time... 

 

"so. if that dude from earlier asks you out, are you going to accept him?" seok kyung asks, and eun byeol shrugs, taking out the pears she washed earlier before going to the cafe. Eun byeol takes her knife out of her utensil kit and starts trying to peel the pear, but fails to do so. Seok hoon watching this sighs, holding his hand out, and eun byeol looks at him confused.

"what?" 

"give it to me. your going to damage the poor pear." seok hoon says, taking both the pear and knife away from eunbyeol, and eun byeol pouts, looking at seok hoon's skillfully peel the skin off the pear. 

"that guy was pretty good looking though, are you interested? or perhaps.. are you two already dating?~~" Min hyuk asks, and laughs with je ni who slaps him a high five, and eun byeol rolls her eyes smiling, and gives her attention back to seok hoon, who is already done peeling the second pear. 

"whoa~ your pretty good-- you should teach me one time" eun byeol says as seok hoon hands her the plate of pears, and seok hoon shrugs, going back to bored mode. Eun byeol sighs, stabbing a pear with her fork before shoving it inside . Je Ni quietly reaches for a pear, and eun byeol slaps je ni's hand, giving her the death glare and je ni sighs in defeat, her fork retreating. 

"it's just one pear. so petty" Je Ni grumbles, and eun byeol smiles apologetically. 

"sorry JJ.. I didn't eat breakfast today because I oversl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter