one.

Penthouse Kids III [Ha Eun Byul & Joo Seok Hoon Full story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 years later...

"ya. did you hear? ha eun byeol's coming back from the US!" 
"really? wasn't she like a HOT TOPIC after she donated 100 Million dollars to a childrens orphanage" 
"whats the big deal~ she probably used Director Cheon Seo Jin's money anyways, like the spoiled brat she is" 

"Ya, Joo Seok Hoon, what are you thinking about that makes you turn your fists white?" Min Hyuk jokingly says, and Seok Hoon looks at him, and Seok Hoon sighs, releasing his fist, and turning to his twin sister joo seok kyung- who is currently busy doing her phone.

" Guys did you guys hear? Cheon Seo Jin Ssaem apparently called ha eun byeol back in to korea because of the trouble eun byeol caused" Je Ni says, and the twins look up and look at her. 

"It's true, my parents accidently blurted it out while we were having dinner yesterday"  Min Hyuk adds in, and Je Ni nods in agreement. 

"What type of trouble did ha eun byeol cause? All I've been hearing is that ha eun byeol donated money to an orphanage?" Seok Kyung asks, and both Je Ni and Min Hyuk shrug.

"We'll find out sooner or later.. Seok Hoon, are you going to eat your lunch? If not, can I eat it?" Min Hyuk asks pointing to Seok Hoons tray, and Seok hoon shakes his head, pushing his tray over to Min Hyuk and Min Hyuk smiles, grinning. Seok Hoon just shakes his head, smirking, somewhat feeling a unknown feeling inside of him. 

- - 

Ladies and Gentleman, This Captain Jone speaking, We will approximitely be landing at Seoul, Incheon Korea Airport in ten minutes, please buckle up your seat belts, and put your seat back to normal. Flight attendants, please prepare for landing please. 

- - - 

 "Kim Jeon-ah~ Stop crying, it's okay, it was just a bad dream" 

"Ah Ajjuma! Can't you keep your kid under control?" 

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. Jeon-ah~ Please~" 

"Aish Shibal, This is why kids shoudn't be on planes" 

- - 

"Ai... Old Man! Just shut up, none of us are complaining, what makes you so special to be making such a big deal out of it?"

"Ha! Wh-What? Old man? Just who do you think you are?" 

"Me? I'm Ha Eun Byeol." Eun Byeol says, throwing off her blanket, and walking over to the little kid. 

"Little kid~ Do you want some lollipop? Auntie has TOO much lollipops, so she wants to share some with you!" Eun Byeol says, and the little kid looks at her with a small smiles. Eun Byeol smiles back, handing the kid a box of lollipops, and the kid gratefully recieves it. The Man looks at her flustered, and Eun Byeol just stares at him, and Eun Byeol motions him to silently go back to his seat, and he scoffs before returning to his seat. 

"Thank you so much young lady, what ever could I do to repay for your kindness?" The woman asks, and Eun Byeol laughs shaking her head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter