three.

Penthouse Kids III [Ha Eun Byul & Joo Seok Hoon Full story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning... 

 

"Eun Byeol-ssi~ Please wake up, it's time for you to attend your school~ Eun Byeol-ssi" 

"!!! Ma-Ma'am.." 

"Is she still not awake?" Seo Jin asks, walking over to eun byeol's bed and yanking the covers off of eun byeol, and slapping eun byeol's back, causing eun byeol to sit up alerted. Eun Byeol groans rubbing her eyes, and opens her eyes, freezing to see her mother glaring at her. 

"Wake. Up. Your going to be late for school. I placed your new phone on the kitchen counter- so take it before you leave the house. I'm going to Cheon Center now, don't bother eating breakfast because your already late." Seo Jin says, and Eun Byeol slowly nods and Seo Jin nods back before stomping out of eun byeol's room. The maid looks at eun byeol pitifully- feeling bad for the young girl. 

"Ajjuma! I'm going to take a quick shower! Can you get my clothes ready for me please?!" Eun Byeol shouts from the bathroom. 

"Of Course, Young lady!" The maid says, scurrying to grab eun byeol's uniform from seo jin's room. 

- - 

"What is this..?" Eun Byeol asks, eyeing the uniform that laying on her bed. 

"It's your school uniform miss. It's mandatory in korea to wear uniforms, please hurry, your really going to be tardy" Maid says, and eun byeol nods, picking up the uniform and walking back to the bathroom to change. 

- - - - 

"Where's Ha eun byeol? Is she not here yet??" Homeroom teach asks the class, and the students look around, only to see eun byeol's chair empty. Homeroom teach sighs, shaking her head as she marks eun byeol absent. 

"Joo seok hoon, Joo seok kyung, follow me out, I have something to inform the both of you." Homeroom teach says, eyeing the twins, and seok hoon nods as seok kyung looks away, ignoring what the teach just said. 

- -  

"Watch out!!" Eun byeol shouts, and the car stops into a alerted stop, making eun byeol accidently bang her head on the car seat, and she groans rubbing her forhead, where now lyes a red mark. Eun byeol walks out of the car, running towards the old grandma thats having trouble carrying her cart up to the hill. Eun Byeol smiles, pushing the cart from the back, making the grandma startled by her appearence. 

"Hello~ Waa~ Can I buy some pears after we reach the top? I haven't ate breakfast yet" Eun byeol says, and the grandma nods, smiling as they continue to go up the hill. 

"Young miss!! Your going to be late for school!" The driver exclaims, and eun byeol sighs, pausing for a moment. 

"Ajussi! The school is just above that hill! I can walk there, your off duty now! Go! Bye! See You later!" Eun byeol says, and starts pushing the cart up the hill again. 

"Thank you so much~ Here. Take some pears for free" Grandma says after she places her ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter