Chapter 8 - Lean on my shoulder

The Roommate - Vsoo/Taesoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jisoo predicted, Tae and Tzuyu started dating after a few days.

Tae and Jisoo were slowly starting to distance and they would only talk to each other during breakfast and dinner since Taehyung would be spending time with Tzuyu for almost the entire day.

Jisoo could tell that Tzuyu was a fake but Taehyung was too whipped for her to notice.

Tzuyu was just using Taehyung for money and looks. 

But Jisoo didn't have the guts to tell Taehyung since she was half scared and also didn't want to create any chaos between them.

 

The past few weeks, Jisoo has been going on mission after mission to get her mind off Taehyung. She overworked herself, drowning in papers, files, and missions. 
 

___♦___

 

Tzuyu's POV:

 

"Baby, are you coming?", Tae asked from downstairs.

"Yes let me just make a call".

We were at my house and he spent the night here.

 

I turned my attention to the phone and held it close to my ear.

"Hey Baby", I whispered to the phone.

"Tzuyu, when are you going to break up with him, I don't want to pretend anymore." a voice said through the phone.

"Just give me a day and then it'll be just the both of us baby."

 

"Who are you calling baby Tzuyu", I deep voice said from behind me.

.

I ended the call without saying bye.

 

"Oh Tae, t-that h-he's j-just my n-nephew. Ya my nephew." I stuttered.

"Oh really, that what about the 'when are you going to break up with him' part", Tae said glaring at me.

"Y-you heard t-that" I said cursing myself for stuttering.

 

I could tell by his eyes that he was outraged.

Tae was outraged, "So you just used me and you cheated. Wow Tzuyu, I should have listened to Jisoo. You know what, lets break up."

"What, no baby you can't leave me. He's a nobody. I only lo-" I was cut off by Taehyung.

"SHUT UP, I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOUR . I DON'T GIVE A ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. I'M LEAVING AND I'LL NEVER COME BACK." He shouted.

I was scared, trembling actually. I had never seen anyone this angry before. But what about my money. The plan was to run away with his money. Ugh. I'll come back Taehyung. You love me and you're only mine.
 

___♦___

 

Taehyung's POV:

 

I can't believe that used me and cheated on me. I should have listened to Jisoo. Now I wasted my time with a . I even developed a small crush on her. I never thought love would hurt me this much. 

 

Jisoo's POV:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter