Chapter 4 - My Roommate, Mr. Gucci

The Roommate - Vsoo/Taesoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

A good two years had passed. Both Jisoo and Taehyung studied business and now they are succfull CEOs.

Jisoo is know the CEO of a very famous brand known as Dior and she is still the leader of RB. She chose to keep her identy of being Ceo of Dior private since she doesn't want press swarming all over her.

No one knows that she is the CEO of Dior except Seulgi and her secretary.

 

Taehyung is now the public CEO of Gucci and a gaming company.

Seulgi, despite being a food taster, also has a high position in a architecture company and she is the second leader of RB alongside Jisoo. 

 

___♦___

 

Jisoo's POV:

I asked my secretary Lisa to go bring me coffee.

That girl was very helpful. She was 2 years younger than me but had an amazing sense of priority. She would remember things that even I would forget. 

 

We just finished releasing a new clothing piece.

It was already one of the top charts and sellers all over the worls were buying it. 

 

"Ma'm we ha-", I cut Lisa off for about the hundredth time that day.
"Please Lisa, call me Jisoo" I said in a very casual manner. I never like the words Ms, Ma'am, or anything like that. It made me feel like a tyrant.

Lisa nodded and continued to proceed on what she was saying. 

"There are 4 new collab propositions for you. From Dio-"

"Reject them all... Actually do that tomorrow, I'm letting you off for the day" I said spinning around in my office chair. 

"But Jisoo, you let us off early almost everyday for the past month. What if our company falls down" Lisa said slightly worried about me. 

I smirked and looked at my secretary with a soft look,
"Lisa don't worry, Dior will be fine, I'm Jisoo ok. I won't let that happen. Now Shoo!" I said pushing her out of my office.

 

That girl. she worries to much. Dior will never go down as long as they have me. 

 

___♦___

 

Time Skip after work

I looked at the big glass doors of my company. My reflection was cast on the glass. Before, I used to be a pushover... a stupid ugly nerd who would do nothing but lock herslef in her room and study. 

But now...

I basically have half the world in my control. Both with Dior and RB. 

 

I flashed a smile lookeing at my reflection one last time before turning around and leaving.

 

___♦___

 

I got home to my small studio apartment.

I don't have those big mansions since its to much work to take care of them and I don't want to clean an entire house. 

When I first baught my apartment, the landlord had said that I might have a roommate because the apartment was meant to be a college d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter