Chapter 3 - High School Graduation

The Roommate - Vsoo/Taesoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 day before graduation. 

 

Jisoo's POV:

Everything was going according to plan but I had to get my best friend to help.

Seulgi was someone whom I knew from the moment we were born.

She knew all my secrets. Including the fact that I'm an undercover mafia and so is she.

 

We aren't like other mafia's who just kills innocent people. we do it for the safety of other people and the biggest mafia.

I can't trust anyone so I just work with Seulgi. We are second biggest and many people find it hard to believe. We haven't revealed ourselves but we go by the name RB.

 

I was supposed to do this entire mission alone but I needed someone's help so I asked Seulgi.

 

"You remember the plan right.", I asked Seulgi.

She nodded. "All we have to do is create a distraction at the graduation ceremony and get the heir out of the ceremony so he's safe. Then we hand those two men to the police where they rot in jail for the rest of their lifes." I reminded her for about the 10th time. 

"Yes yes Soo, we went over it like 5 times. Lets go get something to eat" she said slightly annoyed. 

 

God, Seulgi and her food.

"You probably care about your food more than this mission right" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm, keep on rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there. And come one Soo, don't be such a killjoy, everyone loves food."

I looked at her in disbeleif and shook my head.

God, if she wasn't my best friend, I would probably have been tackling her to the ground by now. 

 

Time Skip - Graduation Day

Both Jisoo and Seulgi were getting ready.

They had their earpieces and they looked and to any normal person, they would look like to normal students.

"Soo, come one we have to go, do you have all of your weapons" Seulgi said rushing me.

"Yes, yes, lets go" Jisoo said. 

 

Jisoo's POV:

When we got out of the car, we were greeted with flashing lights and dancing bodies everywhere.

"Wow, they planned this really well" I said slightly under my breath but Seulgi heard it. 

"I know right. Anyway, we should seperate here. Stay safe Jisoo. I'll give you a sign when I start the distraction.", Seulgi said.

 

I started walking to the main dance floor and saw people dancing all over the place swining their hips and girls grinding against boys.

Ewww. 

Wow, people sure like getting wasted don't they.

 

Suddenly, a black van pulled up and all the girls were screaming and shouting.

It's probably one of the popular people.

I looked at the figure who entered and saw that guy who came into my classroom.

 

It wasn't soon until all the excited screams from the girls where drowned by scared screams. 

"THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN IN THIS ROOM" girl shouted. 

I smirked. Just what we needed. A distraction. 

 

I looked at the "man" with the gun and "he" gave me thumbs up. 

The "man", or should I say my partner, put his hand to his ear and spoke, "Ya Jisoo, I got the men tied before i did the gun distraction. Do your thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter