Why?

That One Fan-Made Video
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sees from her peripheral vision a certain brunette. About to turn her body and greet her oldest roommate a good morning, she halts when she hears the unmistakable nasally giggles that no way belongs to her Dahyun Unnie.

“Momo-ssi!” The bubbly member shrieks as she runs to Momo’s chair. “Momo-ssi! Momo-ssi! I missed you!”

Tzuyu could swear she is startled, probably more than Momo-ssi herself.

“Oh, for the love of Boo, get off of me, Satang!” Momo says as she swats off Sana’s arms jokingly. “My getting home late doesn’t change the fact that we are dorm-mates!”

“Awwwww, I just missed my Momo-ssi!” Sana jokes, a cheeky grin plastered all over her face.

From afar, Tzuyu suppresses a smile as she discreetly watches her Unnies exchange banters. They may not always be physically affectionate towards each other, especially Momo, but Tzuyu knows how those two are one and the same—their care for each other is beyond comprehensible and they cannot be separated no matter what.

Tzuyu didn’t realise she is staring until she sees Sana walk to her own makeup chair just two seats away from hers. Their eyes meet for a split-second and Tzuyu isn’t sure if Sana sent her a smile or if it’s merely her face after annoying the older girl. But before she can confirm anything, Sana gets comfortable in her chair.

Mmm, not even a hi? Tzuyu wonders. So be it, Unnie.

The room is filled with a faint buzzing coming from the staff conversing and sprinting around as they prepare for the shoot. So much in contrary to the girls who remain silent, waiting for their glam team to finish dolling them up. It seems everyone needed more sleep than anticipated. As minutes passed, the rest of the girls arrive one by one until there are eight.

Once Tzuyu realises an energy is missing, she feels the incompleteness and immediately opens her KakaoTalk without second thoughts. She presses their chat box which comes second to the list of her conversations.

Am I being clingy? Tzuyu deliberates. Nah, she loves it when I do this.

Tzuyu takes a selfie and sends it to Jeongyeon with Jihyo and Nayeon photobombing behind her with wacky faces, most likely aware of who Tzuyu is sending it to.

She writes, “Unnie, we’re about to shoot. Just waiting for Dahyun and Mina to get dressed and we’re set. How are you?”

Not everyone knows, but Tzuyu will always have a soft spot for her Jeongyeon Unnie, the same way the latter has for her. Jeongyeon always invites her to the Yoo’s home during the holidays whenever they have a tight schedule which did not permit Tzuyu to go visit her family in Tainan. She never asked for it, but Jeongyeon always, I mean always insisted, nonetheless. She may not be able to fully express her eternal gratitude to her Unnie, but she kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter