The Audacity?

That One Fan-Made Video
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note:

SURPRISE!

This is a detailed perspective of Tzuyu while they played the Telepathy Game! I suggest you watch the ICSM Behind uploaded by STUDIO CHOOM if you want to be able to visualise this more, but no pressure.

In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

 

 

“Tzuyu-ssi!” Momo shakes Tzuyu from her trance. “Tzuyu-ya, are you alright?”

Tzuyu only shakes her head and huffs, “Sorry, what?”

“I said, are you alright? I told you to call Sana. We’re about to start the second verse,” Momo repeats her instruction to Tzuyu with utmost patience.

Tzuyu is about to protest, but does it nonetheless after rolling her eyes at her Unnie’s direction, “Sana Unnie!”

Much to Tzuyu’s dismay, Sana is already walking towards the direction of the voice who called her. She prays the latter didn’t see her annoyance.

As Sana meets the eyes of the Maknae, she beams as she hops closer, letting out one syllable for every tiny jump, “Yes! Tzu! Yu! Ya!”

“Uh,” Tzuyu has no other means to excuse her sudden flush as Sana throws her arms around her, “Momo said we-“

“Yah, Satang!” Momo scolds, “we’re supposed to film already! Can’t you give Dahyun a break? And now you’re all over Tzuyu, too?”

“Sorry, Momoring~,” Sana prolongs saying Momo’s name and delivers it in a pout close to Momo’s left ear.

“Aish!” Sana giggles once more and Tzuyu snorts in response to the interaction she is witnessing.

The two are shocked to get a reaction from the youngest and deliberately stares at her. Gladly, Tzuyu is saved by the bell as the director begins the countdown, signalling the resumption of their shoot. 

The rest of the second round of recording finishes earlier than the first one, and with the extra time, the girls are granted a 20-minute break. As the behind-the-scene staff roam around to shoot during this pause, one of them gathers and begins a telepathy game for Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu, and Dahyun who are coincidentally already standing side by side.

It is a simple game; a word or phrase will be stated. For three seconds, you need only to come up with a pose before acting it out and see if any of the members will have the same pose as you.

Tzuyu is about to back out after brainstorming a lame excuse, something about her feet hurting suddenly, who knows, but with Nayeon and her superhuman instincts when it comes to reading Tzuyu and what goes on in her mind, she immediately links her right arm with Tzuyu’s left. Tzuyu sees this and gives her Unnie a look which is answered by the latter with an innocent wink.

“Fine, Unnie,” Tzuyu whispers, “I’ll stay. Just please let go of me.”

Nayeon obliges, but the moment she separates from the Taiwanese, she links their arms again as she notices Tzuyu slowly sneaking her way out, ready to dash. “Tzuyu-ya! Play with us! Play with me, please?”

Nayeon sees Tzuyu momentarily side-eye where Sana at Dahyun are quietly standing next to each other before she looks back to her Unnie, “Alright, since you begged!”

Tzuyu grins in triumph. Nayeon shakes her head and fixes their positions. From left to right, it becomes Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun.

“Right, we’re ready!” Nayeon claps excitedly as the remaining girls anticipate the game.

They begin with the word “Heart”.

Nayeon has no idea what to do and ends up not doing any pose at all. Tzuyu does the winged heart where only the index fingers and thumbs are touching—the rest of the fingers are left hanging, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter