Good Morning?

That One Fan-Made Video
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The early morning announces itself slowly into the translucent satin curtains of Tzuyu’s room. Not long after the gentle rays hit her eyes, she wakes to find Butter and Kaya fast asleep by her feet. A tiny smile makes its way to her lips in appreciation of seeing her babies still at peace which wasn’t always the case, at least for the former .

Not wanting to disturb them, she slowly sneaks her way out of the duvet, concentrating more than ever not to pull the sheets where the dogs are laying unmoving. After succeeding, she goes straight to their common washroom inside the dorm to fulfil her morning regimen.

Cheer up, Tzuyu! She thinks to herself. You’re filming today, and you’re first in hair and makeup!

If anything, Tzuyu is grateful to have been assigned as the first one to get ready, especially since their usual order is by age—meaning, she is always the last person in line. As a morning person, Tzuyu sometimes felt that precious time gets wasted as she waits for her turn when she can get ready in no time and go on with what her schedule for the day dictated.

Tzuyu takes her time to go back to her room before putting on a cream button-down shirt and a relaxed pair of jeans. Now ready to head out with her bare face in all its glory, she finds Manager Unnie waiting for her by the hallway as she opens the door.

“Good morning, Unnie!” Tzuyu beams.

“Good morning, Tzuyu,” Manager Unnie smiles before raising an eyebrow. “You seem to be in a good mood! Are you ready?”

Tzuyu nods and flashes her pearly-whites in response. They did not waste any more time and headed to the van. Throughout the almost 10-minute trip, Tzuyu maximised the liberty to snooze until they arrive the location.

 

As she enters the studio, she finds an even sleepier member than her sitting by her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter