Royal Love Tale - 5

The Tale of Black Swan Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Princess Princess!”

Princess Liahnna’s servants ran breathlessly to her once they found her.

“What’s up? Why are you both in a rush like this?” Princess asked cluelessly.

“Where have you gone? Crown prince is meeting with Lord Haram alone in prince’s room. We’re afraid there is bad thing happens.” Said a servant.

Princess startled to hear the prince is meeting with her father again after he hit her father badly.

“Where are they?” she impatiently asked.

“Probably at prince’s personal room.” Servant replied.

Princess soon ran to find prince’s personal room, having her servants running behind.

 

They found the prince’s personal room but they were stopped by the guards.

“Noone is allowed to enter this place without permission from Crown Prince. Please excuse us, Princess.” Said the guards.

“But my father is inside, right? I need to go and see my father. Get out of my way.” Princess demanded.

Guards still didn’t move. “Please don’t make us in trouble. Please go back!”

Princess ran out of words. She burst out crying. Servants pulled her to leave that place.

Princess cried so much while walking back to her place. On the way she ran into drunken Prince V. Princess and her servants were standing a side watching the heavily drunken prince.


“Your highness, please come this way! Your room is over there.” Servants and guards tried to lead the prince to his room but prince didn’t follow. He was holding a bottle of wine and kept flapping his strong wings to damage things inside the palace.

“Oh god, my prince! Please~ aww…” everyone kept begging their prince. But the prince didn’t seem to care nor listen to them.


“Leave me! Dare you touch me! Don’t stand in my way! Leave!” Prince V madly gave order to everyone to leave.

“Your highness, it’s not good if Crown Prince came and see you’re doing this.” A servant said.

Prince V paused from his action and turned to stare at the servant who said that.

Everyone got scared of the prince’s stare as it’s very for second prince to be mad like this.

“Hyung can do whatever he wants but I can’t even do a simple thing I want.” Prince yelled in disappointment.

Everyone became silent to see their prince’s stress.

Suddenly, high priest arrived. He gave a quick bow to Prince V then entered to hold his left arm to support his balance.

“What are you all doing?! You don’t know how to take care of the prince? Why is his highness this drunk? Useless!!!” High priest blamed everyone.

“Your highness, you’re so drunk already. I’ll guide you to rest.” Said the high priest gently to the prince.

“I want to drink more. Can you accompany me, high priest? I want to drink more. My heart is hurt.” Prince V insisted.

“You have to rest for now, my prince. Please go back to your room.” High priest said then chanted a spell to make his prince’s wings disappear.

Now the strong, beautiful wings of the second prince disappeared. Only uncountable feathers are dropped on the floor.

Servants started cleaning and carefully collected their prince’s feathers.


 

“Omg so this is the second prince? He is so handsome. Finally, I can see him.”

“Prince V can be this mad too. But he is still so handsome. Look at him when he flaps his wings and his feathers are so beautiful. But wait, he said his heart is hurt? Is prince falling in love with someone already? Omg”

Princess Liahnna’s servants gossiped.

Princess just sighed and lowkey worried about Prince V when he is being this drunk and mad.

Princess walked to the place where Prince V was making the mess then she picked up a feather of his.

“I don’t want you to be like this, my prince. Why are you hurt?” Princess murmured inside her heart with a sigh while looking at his beautiful feather.

Then princess and her servants went back to her place. She continued being sad and worried about her father as he hasn’t comeback from Crown Prince’s place yet. She kept sobbing non-stop.

 

-----///-----

 

Next Day

 

Princess Liahnna went to meet Crown Prince since early morning to ask about her father. Crown Prince let her in his dining room. Princess went inside alone having servants waiting outside.

Servants were so worried about their princess and they were already sobbing.

That moment Prince V was passing and noticed them.

“Good morning, Prince V!” servants and guards quickly greeted the second prince.

Prince V scanned those servants’ weird behavior.

“What’s up?” He suddenly made a question.

Servants turned to look at each other hesitantly. They decided to tell the prince.

“Your highness, Crown Prince has caught Lord Haram to keep somewhere since yesterday after he beat the lord seriously. Now Princess Liahnna is begging him to release our lord inside this dining room. She is alone with Crown Prince so we’re so worried.”

Prince V startled to hear. “Why did Hyung beat Lord Haram? And why is he catching Lord Haram?” he asked curiously.

Servants turned to look at each other hesitantly again.

“Tell me!” Prince V insisted.

“Crown Prince asked Princess Liahnna to marry him but princess rejects and Lord Haram follows princess so Crown Prince is giving punishment to Lord Haram and princess has entered his room quite long already.” Servants told everything.

Prince V startled again to know the real story. “So she doesn’t agree…” he murmured alone.

Prince lowkey became happy as he found out the truth that princess doesn’t agree with the marriage.


“Get out of my way!” Prince V gave order to Crown Prince’s guards to make way for him to the dining room.

Guards heisted.

“Get out!!!” Prince V became firm, telling them again.

“Yes your highness!” guards dared not to stop prince anymore.

Prince V opened the door and went inside.

He got shocked to see Princess was on her knee crying near his brother.

“V!” Crown Prince noticed Prince V’s presence.

Prince V gave a slight bow to his brother then a quit look to princess who is facing down crying.

Princess slowly lifted her face to look at Prince V.

They met each a few second then Prince V turned away to look at his brother back.

“Why are you here?” Crown Prince asked.

“To hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter