Chapter 4

Till we meet again (Minsung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-YOU!" Minho pointed his finger to the familiar figure who was standing right in front of him with cynical smiled stamped on his face. "You're the weirdo that I've met this evening"

It was the boy who jumped on him this evening and he was started to make a step forward out of the closet. Minho with his quick responds, his body jumped off of the floor and immediately step back in horrified as he still remembered what he did to him.

"Y-Yah, w-weirdo!" Minho stammered but tried his best to cover it up with raising his voice. "W-What do y-you want?!" He said while carrying his bat.

"Yah!" The man shouted while got his distance closer which was effectively made Minho silent in frantic. "I'm not a weirdo dude, I have name. I'm Jisung, Han Jisung" Jisung's finger pointed to his chest while gave him a bright warmly smiled ever to frantic Minho. "What's yours?" Jisung offered his right hand.

There was a slight paused as Minho couldn't believed the man who made him terror due to their scene was standing right in front of him while greeted him like it was nothing happened between them. What is happening right now? Am I dreaming? This can't be happened to me! He thought while raised his right brow in confusion. Stared at the guy, worried about his next move.

"Hey hey, don't think too much. I'm-" As Jisung made his one step to get closer to Minho, Minho startled and jerked back to get away from him.

"Yah, don't get closer. Y-You ert!" He said while pointing Jisung using his bat. "I'm warning you!"

"I'm not a ert and you don't have to be scared silly" Jisung giggled.

Jisung hold his belly as the reaction from Minho made him chuckled a bit and continued made his step to the older which made Minho stepped back away from Jisung. Minho could see a slighted beam in his eyes like he was enjoyed this.

"That's w-what a real ert would say to themself" Minho could felt the heat inside of him as Jisung, once again came forward to him. Revealed his face closer to him.

"What the... I'M NOT ERT GOD DAMN IT!" Jisung protested while showed an annoyance expression towards the older.

Out of the blue, Minho could felt his back was finally reach its limit as there was blank wall behind him which made him stopped hopelessly from doing nothing even though he had weapon on his hands. On the other hand, Jisung was not stopping at all but even got closer until he was a few inches to Minho. Scanned his appearance, from his head to toe and back to his face before smiled widely which was made Minho felt goosebumps all over his body. Jisung could smelt the scent of his brand new shampoo he was using. It's nice.

"W-What do you want? W-Who are you?" Minho's face slowly turn to the right to not faced the younger while closed tightly his both eyes, frantic. He could heard a small sighed from Jisung.

"First, my name is Han Jisung" he said while grabbed the bat from his hand as he knew Minho wasn't even trying to hit him with it and threw away to the side carefully.

"And I'm staying here tonight"

"WHAT!" Minho sputtered while facing a mere man's face because he was in great shocked. Meanwhile Jisung nodded his head as a yes, you heard me signal to the boy with his goofy smiled was still there, stamped on his happy yet serious face.

There was a long paused between them where they both were totally became statue, froze in their state without making any movement. Only the sound of air-conditioner and Jisung's breath could be heard tangibly until Minho cuts the atmosphere.

"This is crazy! You are crazy!" He scoffed in disbelieved at Jisung's attitude. "Why in the world I would let you stay here" He shoved Jisung which effectively made him almost tripped. So, he can escape from the man.

Minho moved to the next side of Jisung while stomping his feet gentled as he felt like this thing needs to stop before it gets worst. Minho shook his head in disbelief. I need to call guard, how the hell he got entered anyway?

"Secur-" Minho tried to reach the door's bedroom and screamed but Jisung's hands hugged Minho's right hand made him to stop from his intention.

"Please sir, just please sir. Let me stay for one night. There is bad guy out there and I have nowhere to live right no-" Jisung pleaded just got interrupted after Minho aggressively pulled his hand out of his gripped.

"NO" He quickly turn his body to reach the door.

Jisung could feel his legs became weak as he saw Minho's feet made every steps to go to the door. He bit his lower lip, think of another idea to show how adamant he was to not leave this house. He rushed himself by running to the door and defend it by u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter