Chapter 3

Till we meet again (Minsung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the incident happened, Minho became so silent. Lost in his deep trance to try understanding the whole situation he's involved with. The driver notices his escalated changing behavior since he came from the store. Minho wasn't in his usual state where he could see him mussing his dark brown hair or complained about how hard his work that he had to do afterwards but no, there was none. Just none, he sat there peacefully yet disturbing.

"Are you alright sir?" Said the driver while looking at the front mirror.

Not to his surprised, Minho heard him and look at him through mirror with his startled expression. He immediately adjust the way he was sitting on to sit comfortably since he didn't notice that he was almost down until his sharp chin almost touches his chest. He made a fake cough because his throat seems dried due to not talking for too long and cold.

"W-What.. was it... again?" Minho said in halting way and blink his eyes many times to get a better look.

"Hmmm, you seem... Distracted?" The driver's said in careful tone yet gentle to Minho. "Are you alright sir? Or are you tired?"

If it wasn't because of that random stranger who jumped on and off the car, Minho was probably less tired by now. Besides, what was bothering him is he kissed him. Kissed! It wasn't a perfect one and it can be called peck but like he ain't complained about it. It was just rude to steal someone kiss without the person permission. Plus, Minho hated him because he stole his first kiss. Yes first-Kiss. He saved it for someone special in his heart but that guy just ruined everything as what he thought.

"Yeah.." Minho rolled his eyes to the other side slowly while facing on the window to watch the view and crossed his both arms to his belly to show how moody he was.

"If there is a problem, you can tell me right away. Who knows that I might help?" He said, give a father's vibe into it.

"Nahh I'm fine" Minho said in low voice while smiled a little bit. "I just need to rest on my bed"

The driver nodded his head and proceed his driving without further questions. He knew how exhausted Minho was when he had to work since 9am to 5pm.

Minho puts his head on the left window while watching the droplets fall. He taps gently every drop that stop.While he was doing that he remembered how the guy's finger was soft on his, he's probably skinny as what Minho can think of. Since he sat on his laps was not even hurting him a bit but then, he recalls how soft his lip against him and made him went moody again.

His heart was pounding so crazy to remember something he shouldn't. The kissing scene between him and stranger was just enough to put him into a whole new level of embarrassment. He felt like he was being casting into Kdrama where he thought it was fun when there was an handsome guy bumped into you and pull yourself into kiss but the reality wasn't always happened like that way because it's illegal and crime. Minho was gently tapping his lip, tried to understand about it again but failed because he didn't know nothing about him at all. Nothing!

"What's wrong with people nowadays.." He groaned inwardly while ruffled his back hair roughly. None of his life ever experience this kind of incident nor his feeling right now. He felt it was mixed with angered, confused but at the same time... excitement?

But then, he stopped with his all of his imagination as soon as he felt familiar with the route they were taking which was a road to his house. Minho tried to calm himself by shook his head and did breathing counted where he thought it can help him to overcome his stress about. Well, it was a good meditation therapy.

"Minho, please calm yourself here. It's not that you're gonna end up seeing him around" He puts a lot of confident by saying it and gave a bright smiled he could. "You're not gonna see him and that's the fact"




 

***

In the meanwhile, Jisung was giving his best shot to not get caught by people whom he met this morning. He was running around the whole city and went through many alleyway with small spaces just to find a way to go home without being tracked.

"They should know I'm not an idiot to give up everything to them haha" He said proudly in arrogant tone after made a successful escaped from being chased.

As he was about to make a sharp turn where his home belong, his both eyes went bigger to biggest as he saw many people were gathering at his house. He quickly hid himself behind neighborhood fence. Look at everyone faces secretly to ascertain whether they were criminals or otherwise b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter