Chapter 1

Till we meet again (Minsung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm still remembered clearly how's the story went when I met him. It was full of confusion and mystery. The day that I thought my life would be completed in chaos with the word "till we meet again".

 

 

It was another ordinary day for me except downpour and traffic jam were along the highway. So, I told my driver to stop at nearby gas station for a while to get my drink. I would literally died in bored due to traffic. Nevertheless, I was so happy to go home as I was done meeting up with the shareholder this morning at my company.

Yes, I am the young next CEO of L.K company which stands for Lee Know where I wanted people to notice the name as it was a name that I've made up every time I spoke to random person that I don't familiar with. I had running up a brief meeting with my shareholder this morning. Well to be exact it was actually my third time I had to convince them about my next project but the previous meeting didn't work out as I was hoping for until it hurts so bad to think about. However, I'm glad that everyone was agreed this time as I got majority vote with the authorities. Thus, I had to get full rest because next day is another successful for me.

"Sir, we're here" The gentle voice by the driver disturbed my trance about the future of company sake.

The driver went out with holding an umbrella with him and ran through the downpour to open my backdoor of car where I was sat on. I took a few small steps to budge to the next seat before I'd received a call which was I had to raised up my phone and mime as a signal "my usual drink" to the driver.

The driver's head nod in understanding the message before closed the door in gentle and once again, ran through the downpour to the convenience store. I quickly turn my face to the phone and open the pin lock by using the fingerprints. I finally realized the missed call was actually from my mother, she's probably wanted to ask how's the meeting was and nothing more. I was letting a small breath out before I shut down my phone and put inside my pocket.

I could feel the chilled on my spine which was made me trembled a bit and it's probably the air conditioner was still on all the times. Plus, the downpour made it worst. I look at the outside through window and notice that my driver was still inside the convenience store. I look at the right window this time to watch the other side. The view was awful.

"Nothing new anyway.." I was shaking my head in gentle before left the car quickly just to move at the front seat.

When I was about to touch the handle of the car, I felt the sense of someone at my back. That was the moment I wanted to see what was happened until someone hold my hand to open the door in aggressive way before the person push me inside of the car. Since I wasn't prepared for the impact, my body fell to the seat and I quickly jerked back to see the front.

"W-What the.. F-F" I was about to scream in anger but it was cut off as the guy's palms hold my mouth and he was hopped on my laps. My eyes were getting bigger in shock.

"Is he a killer? Am I going to die this way?" I kept telling this to myself in internal monologue.

"I'msosorryaboutthisbutIhavetodothisinordertosurvive..." I was so shocked until my right brow up to show confusion in this guy. I couldn't understand what was he mumbled about. It was so damn fast.

I tried my best to push the guy away and to move my body but it was practically useless as the guy locks my legs and whole body by using his own.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter