Chapter 2

Till we meet again (Minsung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung ran towards the alleyway in order to lost the group of men who were chasing him all the way to his place now. He was almost out of his breath due to its culminated forced run all these times. It was a great thing that weather wasn't in good degree to help him escaped easily. Jisung was finally had to stop after running past many blocks ahead.

 

"I-I think t-this is good e-enough.." Jisung exclaimed in exhaustion. He bends his body down to get a proper breath.

 

But when he thought he can escape, he saw glimpsed of man who was searching for him. His body immediately responds to hide himself by squatting next to pile of boxes.

 

"!"

 

Jisung's mind went crazy to find the solutions of his problems. He couldn't think anything else. His eyes were suddenly scanning every place he could to find a great spot of hiding.

 

"Where.... Where?" Jisung bit his lower lip as the pace from their footsteps were very audible to be heard.

 

"Oh god, just this time. Please send an angel to me" Jisung kept praying to himself.

 

 

Just help me this time..

 

Until his eyes were darted directly to random person. He couldn't see him clearly but by looking at his car and how fancy his attire was. He knew he was the only way out.

 

"This is great!" He quickly jumped and ran towards rich person as fast as he could before the men were coming for him.

 

Right at the time when the rich man was about to open the car's door. Jisung held his hand and pull the guy's hand on his to open the door before he pushes him to get inside.

 

"I'm sorry for doing this sir" Jisung quickly bowed in apologetic way because he knew that what he did was absolutely bad but no option can help him at that time.

 

"W-What the.. F-F"

 

Jisung closed his mouth by using his both palms before he could curse on him and hop on to his laps and shut the door next to them. Jisung’s head buried on his shoulder to make sure he was lower enough to hide his whole body.

 

“I’m so sorry about this but I have to do this in order to survive”

 

Jisung’s palm tried harder to press his lip yet soft to make sure the guy wasn’t spoke. He was also very aware of where he was pressing on in case he was mistaken to close the whole face since the rich man’s face is too small from based on his touch or else, he would be convicted of murder.

 

Jisung could felt how this man puts a lot of effort to against him as the struggled between them could make him tired. Please just please help. There’s nothing else he can do except hoping this guy would understand he had no bad intention towards him.

 

As he heard the scream from the guy’s mouth, he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter