Chapter II

dahyun & mina: the migration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mina sat at her desk, typing away at some email from her boss.

 

mina was a doctor.  well, she had a doctorate and went to nursing school which made her Dr. Kim-Myoui, but she was Co-CEO Dr. Kim-Myoui.  She had part of her fathers company.  so she could go there and work, or stay home and work.  she usually chose to go there, but she had caught a cold so dahyun scolded her into staying home.  mina also worked at a dance studio with momo and jeongyeon.  but she only did that on the weekends

 

dahyun was a songwriter, but she worked at a company for jihyo, who was the ceo of JYPE.  she was never big on the stage light, but she actually had a lot of fans surprisingly. 

 

mina groaned at her desk, looking around the small at home office they have.  it was a bit messy, but it didn’t matter.  

 

then she remembered when they bought the hosue.

 

it was a 2 story house.  upstairs was a bedroom and a bath upstairs, a walk in closet, an extra room, downstairs was an office room, a half bath, a living room, and a kitchen.  it was perfect.

 

mina would come home from work, after a long day, and would come home to loud music and dahyun in an oversized t-shirt and shorts, covered in paint.

 

mina’s phone began to ring, so she answered.

 

“hello?” mina asked.

 

“mina!  hey!  can we meet up?” the female voice answered.

 

 

dahyun leaned back in her chair, groaning.  she was stuck trying to make a song but she just couldn’t.

 

maybe if she called mina, she could give her inspiration.  when they were in college, they use to joke around and make up songs.  which happens to be a song she wants to release soon.

 

as soon at dahyun called mina, it went to voice mail.

 

dahyun furrowed her eye brows.  her wife was busy of course.  wait... isn’t she sick?  she is supposed to be in bed resting!

 

dahyun got up and decided to at least go check on her wife and make sure she was taking her meds.

 

once dahyun arrived, she was about to open the door before she noticed... there was a pair of shoes outside of their door.  guest were made to take off their shoes outside of the house.

 

this made dahyun a bit scared and confused.

 

dahyun made her way around the house, going to the backyard.  it was a struggle, but she jumped their small fence before sneaking up to the back porch.  she peaked her head up and saw a... woman.

 

okay, so dahyun may or may not have had a mishap with mina thinking she was cheating on her.  but that was in high school.  and dahyun definitely was not cheating on her.  she was trying to get her grade up so mina wouldn’t think she was stupid.

 

mina walked over, setting down a cup on the coffee table, smiling at the woman.

 

“so, are we doing the same thing as last time?” the woman spoke.  mina nodded.

 

“the bedroom?  for more privacy?” mina asked and the woman nodded.

 

“again, my wife can’t know we are doing this, so if she comes home, i’m gonna need you to hide in the closet.”

 

dahyun gasped, ducking down after she watched the two walk up stairs.

 

“that lady... is way prettier than me!  we haven’t had in awhile since we have gotten busy!  well i have... she found someone else oh god...” dahyun sighed, feeling her eyes get teary before she decided to just leave.

 

 

“what do you mean she is cheating on you?  mina would never!” jihyo gasped before she flicked dahyun’s ear.

 

“hey!” dahyun was about to get forceful before she felt her eyes get teary so she just took another chug from her drink.

 

“there was woman, i heard them talk about going upstairs, and how i couldn’t know about it... i haven’t been free lately, maybe mina doesn’t find my ual favors good anymore.  maybe i bore her!  this is my marriage we’re talking about!” dahyun almost screamed before jihyo wrapped her arm around her.

 

“i’ll buy us another round....”

 

 

what dahyun didn’t know was... mina wasn’t cheating.

 

the woman’s name was Hana, or better known as Momo’s sister.  mina wanted to do something cute for dahyun for their 2 years of marriage.  Hana was helping decorate before dahyun got home.  and help cook since mina wasn’t great at that so Hana was going to help her cook something special...

 

that was until they heard a knock on the door and flashing red and blue all lights.

 

mina looked out the kitchen window before gasping.  she ran over to the door, opening it.  a cop had their hand on dahyun’s shoulder.  dahyun look... plastered with a black eye.

 

“park jihyo payed for her bail and told us to bring her here.  she got in a fight in a bar.  idols aren’t suppose to do that.” the policeman sighed before shoving dahyun inside then walking off.

 

“Kim Dahyun!” mina was turning into an angry mother now.  she grabbed dahyun’s ear, pulling her towards the couch before shoving her down on the couch.

 

“explain, now...” 

 

“well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter