Chapter I

dahyun & mina: the migration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dahyun’s fingers ghosted over the piano keys.  she had barley touched them since her father died.  of course, she loved her step father, but the horrible words her mother told her when she got home after school.  it hurt.

 

dahyun smiled and began lightly pressing the keys.  “Claire de Lune” was the song she was playing.  in front of hundreds of people.

 

dahyun, who occasionally wrote songs, was having a charity event for her company.  

 

so, hundreds of artist, some fans, and rich people to take money from, sat in an auditorium and listened to the woman play wonders.

 

a woman entered the concert hall.  myoui mina.  well, it was kim-myoui mina since the two were almost one and a half year married.

 

mina leaned against the door, smiling as she listened to her wife expertly play the keys.

 

once the music stopped, everyone began clapping.  dahyun stood up and bowed before walking up to a mic.

 

“thank you all!  we have many other artist coming up to preform like park jihyo and im nayeon!  our volunteers for any cash you want to donate with be outside the hall in the building to your left.  it should have a huge sign, enjoy the rest of your night!” dahyun bowed once more before she walked off the stage.

 

dahyun felt herself flash into something-

 

“dahyun!  baby!  that was beautiful!” her mother approached her, hugging her before holding out some flowers.

 

“your father couldn’t make it, but he said he got you a huge surprise once we get home!” 

 

dahyun didn’t know at the time, but her father was dying.  he had some sort of cancer, she can’t remember which one, but she did remember him...

 

“dahyun!” mina called out down the hall, waving towards her wife.  dahyun turned her head and smiled, walking over before the two shared a hug.

 

“you were amazing.  here.” mina held out a rose.  a single rose.

 

dahyun knew she picked the right woman.

 

“thank you.  uh, i should be done with stuff in a second so we can go.  wait here for me?” dahyun asked before kissing her lovers cheek and running out of the building.

 

“are you kim dahyun’s wife?” a man walked up to her.  mina nodded.

 

“i want to compliment you.  you are beautiful, and so if your wife.  umm, i am dr. park, dahyun hasn’t been answering my calls and they’re super important.  can you give her my card?” the man handed mina a card.  but before she could ask what it was about, he vanished.

 

mina looked around before she looked at the card.

 

dr. park haewon

cancer and leukemia specialist 

call: xxx-xxxx

 

mina furrowed her eyebrows.  what?

 

“mina!” a woman called her name.  mina looked up and smiled, seeing it was her two favorite younger kiddos.  well they were only 2 years younger but-

 

“hey chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter