i’m never leaving you

dahyun & mina: the migration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mina was on her knees next to a body.  she was pushing up and down on the body’s chest.  mouthing ‘1,2,3’.

 

she turned her head.

 

“don’t stop calling 9-1-1, okay?” mina looked at the woman standing up.  she wasn’t moving.

 

“did you hear me?” mina looked back and forth between the two.

 

“Minjoon!” mina raised her voice.  .

 

“hey, hey, jimin; was it?” she looked over to a little boy.

 

“wanna learn something cool?  coming over her.  i want you to push against your fathers chest, okay?  i know it’s scary, but just keep a steady beat.  like baby shark!” mina nodded.  she placed the kids hands over the mans chest, then her hands over his hands.

 

“baby shark,” she pressed their hands down,” doo doo,” released pressure, then repeated.

 

the little boy nodded.  mina hummed the lyrics with him and he kept an easy tempo.

 

“you’re doing so good kid, okay, just keep singing, out loud.” mina whispered before getting up and walking over to the mother.  then she heard a cry for help.

 

[...]

 

“it’s been almost.. 7 hours.  it’s almost dark.  we’ve called the cops, any family and friends. everyone, what do we do?” momo looked at sana and jihyo.  they were keeping the situation leveled.

 

they were the only ones who knew of mina’s disappearance.

 

“dahyun’s surgery is still going... so let’s just... think.”

 

[...]

 

the storm practically soaked everyone.  mina found a baby and a mother.  as well as another man who had seemed to cause the crash.  he was drunk.

 

it was also super dark.  mina and the other woman pulled the injured father to a car that seemed safe and pushed everyone to one side to hide them from the storm.

 

she took off her jacket and wrapped around the little boy and a teenager who helped with the little boys father.

 

“why did you do this?” 

 

mina looked at one of the older woman.

 

“why did you help us?  you’re clearly hurt yourself, you popped your shoulder back in p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter