The Start Of It All

LOVE is LOVE

Bae Joohyun or Irene as called by the students of her university is in her first year.She is studying in an all-girls university.She is an acting major.She could major in dance as well but she decided against it, reason being it is too hard being a double major. She always wanted to be an actress.She does not really crave attention but she gets it anyway .She is too beautiful that people walking by stops to gawk at her.But in her heart she always wanted affection. She lives with her two step-sisters .They truly shower Joohyun with love despite not being blood-related of course in their own ways.Her mother died when she was 10.Her father re-married when she was 18 to a divorced mother of two children.She has good relationship with her step-mother as well. They are not really affectionate to eachother but still care about enough of eachother. Her father and step-mother lives in another town. She is neverthless happy with how her life is going.

Irene . Guys I am heading to university.I will meet you there Teayeon unnie.And don't be late for your school,Yeri.Bye .

Taeyeon  .  Okay sis.

Yeri  .Bye grandma.

The first day she walked in her university,she had hoped she will not get any attention.Oh boy was she wrong.She was going straight to where classes will be but bumped to a girl taller than her.The girl was panting hard looking back to see if someone was following her.Irene glared at her. She was waiting for an apology so she coughed to get her attention . The girl faced her and whistled  . " Must be my lucky day to meet such a beautiful lady.Sorry to have bumped to you.I am Moon Byulyi or you can call me Moonbyul.What is your name, miss gorgeous?"

Irene wasn't impressed at all.She just glared at Moonbyul or whoever she is.

Byul  chuckled " So cold miss gorgeous.

A voice was heard from afar ,"Moonbyul when I get my hands on you ,you are dead."

Byul,"Oh .I am gonna run.Don't tell her you saw me if she asks you."

Moonbyul dashed from there.A girl slightly smaller than the Moonbyul girl  came forward and smiled upon seeing Irene.She was also panting so she was chasing Moonbyul.

Yongsun  " Hi I am Kim Yongsun or you can call me Solar"

Ok what is it with people having two names.She was already annoyed with what happened just before.Anyway she introduced herself " Hi to you I am Bae Joohyun"

Solar,"You sound a little annoyed.I am sure you met Moonbyul cause she ran this way and she has a way of annoying people somehow. "

Joohyun ," Yes. I met her just now but she dashed away hearing your voice."

Yongsun mutters," Aish that girl .   Anyways I never saw you before today.Are you new?"

Joohyun," Yes.Today is my first day."

Yongsun,"Oh wow then hopefully I will be your first friend in this university.I and Byul are first year students.We came together just a few days ago.Are you getting late somehow?If so I will take your leave."

Joohyun " Not really. I am going to where acting classes will be held and I am also a first year student."

Yongsun " So I take you are an acting major. I am a music major and Byul is a dance major.And I need to work hard to be your friend I guess.

Joohyun," Oh music and dance.And not to be rude but I don't really make friends right away.

Yongsun,"I get it.Do you want me to accompany you to where you are going?I have some spare time

Joohyun," Thanks but I will get ahead on my own.

Yongsun," Okay.See you Joohyun.

Joohyun," See you 

Joohyun doesn't really connect with people easily and she also come off cold so people don't really approach her.So she is surprised that she connected wellwith Yongsun and Yongsun on the other hand wasn't really fazed by her.She might have got a potential friend in Yongsun.Her first day really went well and despite she didn't want any but she really caught attention of other.