Ch. 3

LOVE is LOVE

"Unnies what's up ?Don't you have classes right now?"

Irene,"No Yeri.By the way why are you outside?Are you planning to ditch your class again?"

Yeri dramatically gasps,"I would never do that .What do you think of me?"

Joy,"She thinks of you as annoying squirtle."

Yeri glares at Joy.Joy smirks at Yeri.Irene is used to their dynamics.She let them be.

Yeri,"If you are free then what are you planning to do?"

Yeri is a second year communication major.Irene is in final year of her acting major.Joy is second year acting major.

Joy,"You should know by now Yeri.Everytime Irene unnie is free she goes over to where music major students are just to gawk at Wendy and Seulgi unnie."

Yeri,"What is the need of that?Like seriously unnie you three share an apartment.Don't you get tired seeing their faces all the time?"

Irene huffs,"Many music major students like Wendy and Seulgi.So it's obvious I have to keep an eye on them whenever I can."

Joy chuckles,"And to make it harder for Irene unnie, Wendy unnie and Seulgi unnie cannot really tell the difference between when someone is flirting with them or not."

Yeri just laughs at Irene," Oh unnie I feel bad for you"

Irene glares at Yeri.Joy also laughs with Yeri.

Joy,"Seriously unnie didn't you tell them how to behave with their admirers? If they know you get jealous they will be more conscious of their actions."

Irene ,"I tried. But they always forget. One is too kind to see ill intentions of those trying to get intimate and one is too oblivious about flirtatious behaviours. Sometimes it gets frustrating."

Yeri," How come they have survived being in a relationship with you then since you get jealous easily and too often?"

Irene,"You make it sound like I am controlling."

Yeri,"Are you not?"

Joy,"Oh Yeri Irene unnie is a slave to them.They have her wrapped in their fingers but they don't know this.Irene unnie is whipped for them like too whipped. They ask for something they get it."

Irene," Okay Joy don't rub it in my face.I am going to look for Seul and Wan.You can come if you want to join.You can come too Yeri since you are also free."

Yeri,"Okay .We might be third wheeling .But still they are better company than you two."

Irene,"As if you you are a good company Yeri."

Joy smacks Yeri on her shoulder and wiggles her eyebrows suggestively,"We will fourth wheeling."

Irene grins hearing that.

Yeri laughs ,"Yup . It always baffles me when I try to think of the dynamics among Wendy unnie  Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie in a relationship.Irene unnie ,you all are so different to one another."

Joy,"Me too Yeri .Let's imagine for a moment . A cold beauty,a kind dork and a clumsy bear-like person.They don't even fit greatly in a sentence. Try imagining them three  in a relationship.It is sure to be bizzare."

Irene," We are perfect for eachother."

Yeri," We cannot deny that.But we never got to know how it all started unnie"

Joy," Yes unnie . Tell us about your story."

Irene sighs,"Alright. Listen carefully.This is the first and last time I am telling our story story of Wenseulrend."