Ch.1

LOVE is LOVE

At the sound of alarm Wendy groans but wakes up rubbing her eyes yawning to open her eyes.She grabs her phone and turns off the alarm.She is alone in the bed.That kind of saddens her but she knows it is what it is.She just gets up from the bed and goes to freshen up in the bathroom.Today is an important day for her.It is her graduation day from college.She is a major in music.Music is her passion.Music is her life.Music is her hobby.She is now heading towards kitchen where both her parents are present.She greets them kissing their cheeks,"Good morning mom and dad.Did you two sleep well?"

Dad,"Good morning princess.We did , did you sleep well?"

Mom,"Good morning honey"

Wendy,"Yes and no.I slept late so I had to put an alarm to wake up."

Mom,"And why did sleep late,if I ask?"

Wendy,"I was talking to Irene unnie and Seulgi.I wanted them to attend my graduation so bad.But they said they won't make it.I am just a bit upset about it."

Dad,"You know they just can't take a leave.They are busy nowadays.They are in the starting phase of their career."

Wendy pouts,"I know dad how important this time is for them.I just can't help but be upset ."

Mom hugs Wendy,"Well they tried their best.They won't be happy if you are sad on this very important day of your life So cheer up and give me a smile."

Wendy gives a small smile.

Dad,"That is it princess.Don't think too much.They are very proud of you.They would want you to enjoy this day to the fullest."

Wendy,"I know dad and by the way when is Seunghee unnie coming?"

Dad,"Well in an hour or so.She took two days leave from her work,I suppose."

Mom,"That's the best she could do day."

Wendy,"I am very happy about her coming to my graduation and I know mom, she  is a doctor so saving lives is way  more  important .It would have been fine if she couldn't come.Being a doctor is not easy."

Dad,"We know how much she works and loves her job . We are proud of her and today you are going to make us proud later,right?"

Wendy,"Of course."

Mom,"Now let's eat breakfast first.I have made your and Seunghee's favourites.She is coming later so might also save her some breakfast."

Wendy beams with a huge smile,"Oh mom thank you."

Dad,"I helped her making breakfast.Give me some credit too."

Wendy,"I don't know dad if you actually helped her or made things worse for her since you and cooking do not really fit well in a sentence."

Wendy's mom laughs hearing that.Wendy chuckles.Her dad sulks.Seeing that her mom says,"Don't make fun of him Wendy. He really tried to help and he helped .So he deserves some credit too."

Wendy gasps teasingly ,"Oh really Today is indeed an important day then besides my graduation."

Her mom laughs and soon her dad joins.She laughs hard too.That's how their morning is spent laughing eating breakfast together.They are soaking in the moment.They really don't get to be together as a family since Wendy decided to pursue music and came to Korea while her parents and sister stayed in Canada.Her parents also came for her graduation but two days earlier.After breakfast they gather in the living room deciding when to go and what to wear for graduation.After some time,they hear footsteps coming from outside the door.Wendy scrambles to get up to open the the door thinking it might be Seunghee unnie .She opens the door to see her unnie and immediately hugs her.

 

Seunghee,"Hey midget make way for me.The better Shon is here."

Wendy whines,"Really unnie That is the first thing you say to me seeing me after such a long time."

Seunghee,"Quit whining.I told you the truth."

Seunghee just gets in and greets her parents hugging them,"Hi mom dad So how was your days in Korea?"

Mom,"Great so far ."

Dad,"Today is going to be the best day since your younger sister is graduating college."

Seunghee,"Oh right I forget that.She has become an adult but why hasn't she grown up yet?"

Seunghee flashes a teasing smile to Wendy who in return scowls .

Mom,"Seunghee that is not the way to talk to your sister."

Wendy,"Thanks mom ."

Wendy stucks her tongue out to her unnie.

Seunghee,"But I am telling the truth.Right,dad?Look at her .She is the smallesr of us.I bet she is the smallest in her whole college."

Dad laughs .Mom chuckles.Wendy just pouts.

Seunghee grabs Wendy's face .She smiles at her,"I am so happy and proud of you sis.I am just teasing you."

Wendy is very glad to hear that.She hugs her unnie who in return hugs even tighter.They bask in each other's embrace since it's been a while they are together.Their parents are content seeing their daughters happy.Seunghee eats breakfast that was kept for her.She freshens up and takes a nap.

 

"Wendy"

At the mention of her name ,she turns towards the direction from where she is being called.She sees her two friends Seojeng and Somi.

Wendy,"Hi guys.Are you excited?"

Seojeng,"Yes but I am nervous also.Today is the day."

Somi,"I feel the same way .What about you Wendy?"

Wendy,"I am also both excited and nervous.Today marks the beginning of our new chapter in life."

Seojeng,"Ok Let's get going."

They go to where their classmates and colleagues are sitting .They are seated together and they talk about future plans and so.

 

A few hours later,students are murmuring about something.Almost all students and other people who came to attend the graduation ceremony are looking towards a certain direction.Trying to figure out what's going on,Wendy and her friends look at the same direction everyone is looking at.

Wendy is shocked is an understatement.Her eyes are wide open almost coming out of the sockets and her jaw drops.What she sees are two people she wanted to attend her graduation party and she is rooted to her position.Students are in awe because they are looking at

Seulgi- She is looking way too hot in her androgynous clothing sense.She is the new soloist from SSW Entertainment who has gained a lot of attention for her singing,dancing and visuals.She is the complete package in an idol.

Irene- She is looking way too beautiful in her elegant dress.She is a top model known in Korea very well.She is the brand ambassador for several internationally known brands of clothing line, makeup products and accessories.

Seulgi,"Everyone is looking at us,unnie.What do we do?"

Irene,"Just smile and let's go find where people other than students are seated."

Seulgi,"What about Wendy?"

Irene searches for Wendy and is pleased to see her eyes wide open ,jaw hanging ,rooted in the same place.That was the exact reaction from Wendy she was hoping for.

"Seulgi I found her "

Seulgi follows the direction where Irene is looking at and she chuckles at the sight.She and Irene then heads towards Wendy.

Murmus are heard.

 "Wow they are just too good looking."

"Seulgi is just too good to be true for a new soloist in Kpop."

"Irene unnie is way more beautiful in person."

"Look they are heading towards   -  "

Wendy is popular in her college as a top music prodigy but that's it.Students don't see her as a cool person and social person so when Irene and Seulgi are standing in front of Wendy,they are utterly surprised and curious.

Wendy sees Irene unnie and Seulgi coming towards her but her mind is not functioning and her heart is racing too fast.She is in no position to sense what's really happening around.They are now a feet away from her.

Irene ,"Wendy to earth hello."

Seulgi is just chuckling.

Wendy snaps out of her trance when she hears that voice calling her out so endearingly.She lunges forward and hugs Irene tightly.Seulgi now laughs and Irene is sporting a huge smile.Wendy is tearing up .Hearing Wendy sniffle alerts both Irene and Seulgi .Irene cups Wendy's face .

"Hey hey it's okay.Aren't you happy seeing us?"

Seulgi grabs Wendy's shoulder ,"Wannie please don't cry or I won't be able to stop myself from crying."

Wendy,"You guys said you won't make it.I am just very happy to see you today.See I am not crying now."

Irene,"Sorry for lying Wan-ah.We wanted to surprise you."

Seulgi,"So how was our surprise?"

Wendy,"I loved it and more importantly I love you both."

Wendy hugs both Irene and Seulgi.Students around them are puzzled heck even her friends are bewildered by the scene unfolding infront of them.

Wendy,"By the way you two look so so beautiful, everyone is looking at you two."

Irene,"Let it be .They can just look but you can do much more ."

Wendy blushes furiously and hides her face in Seulgi's neck.

Seulgi,"Oh  ... someone is getting shy.Irene unnie,where did our greasy Seungwannie go?"

Irene smirks,"People in the college don't know her trueself.I am sure she hasn't told anything about us.So the bewildered looks at our direction."

Wendy,"I didn't know how to tell and there never occurred a chance so"

Seulgi with a sad expression,"Are you ashamed to tell people that you have two girlfriends?"

Wendy shouts immediately ,"No I am not." She then tells calmly,"I will never be ashamed to tell people that you both are my girlfriends."

Irene,"Well then kiss both of us right now.I want to give a little heart attack to the people."

Seulgi laughs .Wendy chuckles,"You are evil unnie."

Irene,"I am offended Ms Son.People say I look like an angel "

Seulgi,"Unnie they don't know you the way we know."

Irene pouts ,"So you two are joining forces against me."

Wendy,"Aww unnie.Either angel or evil you belong to us right Seul?"

Seulgi,"Yup."

Seulgi kisses Irene on the lips.A collective gasp is heard.Wendy kisses Irene on the lips.The onlookers are shocked.Seulgi then kisses Wendy on the lips.Murmurs are heard..

"Am I hallucinating or what?"

"Did I see what I just see?"

"Is it a new way of greeting ?"

"Are they three in a relationship?"

"Oh my lord How lucky Wendy is?"

Wendy holds both Seulgi's and Irene's arms to take them where her parents and Seunghee are seated.

Seunghee,"You three caused a mayhem .Wendy, what a way to end your college ?"

Irene and Seulgi bows,"Hello uncle hello aunt hello unnie."

Mom,"You are part of the family.Don't be so formal.Call me mom."

Dad,"Call me dad."

Seunghee,"Call me unnie.Oh wait you already call me unnie."

All of them chuckles.Seunghee,"Call me the better Shon or the taller Shon."

Wendy groans,"Unnie not again."

Irene and Seulgi are laughing now.Wendy is truly happy.She has her parents , her older sister and her two amazing girlfriends all together at same place for her graduation.It is surely one of the best days in her life.